Start by marking “You're Not My Dream Date Either!” as Want to Read:
You're Not My Dream Date Either!

You're Not My Dream Date Either!

2.5 of 5 stars 2.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Are you tired of dates that don't work out? Do most of your dates end up not meeting your expectations? Does the selection on online dating sites leave you yawning? Maybe the problem isn't just with the people you're dating, but with you. Let "You're Not My Dream Date Either!" show you how to look inside yourself to find someone that satisfies your soul. Stop looking for t ...more
Published October 4th 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about You're Not My Dream Date Either!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You're Not My Dream Date Either!

Only on the list because a work colleague of mine wrote it, and it seems to be quite HIGH-larious.

This is intended for the 30+ crowd, but there are actually some useful tips in here for all us in the dating pool. Knowing Carl from work, I can appreciate his style of humor, but he balances it well with a bunch of concrete examples from multiple dates that he's been on.

Main message from the book: None of us are perfect, and if we don't narrow ourselves to specific types of dates, we'll enjoy the e
Compares women over 30 to used furniture at a warehouse, with men as the customers, and advises women to settle for men who're less than ideal. Bullshit sexist drivel.
Horrible. Cynical and horrible.
Kip Krady
Kip Krady marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013