Start by marking “Affair of the Heart” as Want to Read:
Affair of the Heart

Affair of the Heart

Affair of the Heart is the story of Katherine (Kate) Marsdon Hunt, the spoiled daughter of Jamison Marsdon, a self-made industrial magnate who is widowed when Kate is fifteen. After a short-lived first marriage, the eligible Kate is single for years, until Jamison hand-picks Jed Hunt to run his company and to be his son-in-law.
Published (first published November 11th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Affair of the Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Affair of the Heart

Brenda
Apr 13, 2012 Brenda rated it it was ok
A lot of sex, story jumped around, not enough story. A slower read for me I wasn't in the mood to sit down and finish it in one read which I find I do when I love a good book.

From Good Reads: Affair of the Heart is the story of Katherine (Kate) Marsdon Hunt, the spoiled daughter of Jamison Marsdon, a self-made industrial magnate who is widowed when Kate is fifteen. After a short-lived first marriage, the eligible Kate is single for years, until Jamison hand-picks Jed Hunt to run his company and
Julie
Jan 31, 2012 Julie rated it it was ok
Shelves: didn-t-care-for
This book was terrible! There is so much sex there is hardly room for a plot. Which is good because there IS no plot. Poor little bitchy rich girl. She wants a horse, or a stable of horses, she wants to sleep with someone other than her husband, she wants to dictate everyone's life, and then with her huge freakin inheritance she wants to sail the world. Then, 90% of this book is a flashback. Not impressed or amused with this book. Not even impressed enough to keep writing about it.
Anja Mizner
Dec 30, 2011 Anja Mizner rated it it was ok
The Story was ok. A little all over the place a little to much visual sex. You want a story with lots of dirty in it..read it. Not really my thing.
I had picked it up on my Kindle.Amazon offered it for free.
Misskitty
Dec 24, 2011 Misskitty rated it liked it
The concept of this story was good but to me it felt like the writer was the narrator and not enough feelings were integrated. It seemed as if the writer wasn't passionate with her story. I usually feel as if I'm part of a story but not this time. Hope what I wrote makes sense.
Cindy
Nov 23, 2011 Cindy rated it really liked it
I think this was a good read and a little different than what I usually read. Laura Allen is a descriptive writer and you can feel the emotions of the people in the story.
Erin
Feb 13, 2012 Erin rated it liked it
started off really good, but then got weird. The writing style and jumping years and such was not good.
Dawn
Feb 07, 2012 Dawn added it
Good but I kept thinking something bad was going to happen and nothing ever did; which isn't all bad.
BrnEyesTX
Nov 11, 2012 BrnEyesTX rated it liked it
not sure... long drawn out love story... but always waiting for the other shoe to drop... still waiting...lol
Stephanie
Nov 20, 2011 Stephanie rated it liked it
2.5 stars.
A good story. I would have given it a better rating but I wasn't fond of the writing style of this author.
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Jennifer rated it did not like it
Jul 17, 2014
Rhonda Hood
Rhonda Hood rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Heather C
Heather C rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2015
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2011
Stacie Peck
Stacie Peck rated it did not like it
Nov 28, 2011
Brenda Lindsey
Brenda Lindsey rated it it was ok
Jun 16, 2015
Gloria Rohde
Dec 29, 2011 Gloria Rohde rated it liked it
Kindle book.
Sara Reber
Sara Reber rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2013
Lisa Schaefer
Lisa Schaefer rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Nicole Soter
Nicole Soter rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2013
Sonya
Sonya rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2012
Judy Petersen
Judy Petersen rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2012
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Jilrene ♥
Jilrene ♥ rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2013
Cynthia LaBrecque
Cynthia LaBrecque rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Leonard
Leonard rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2011
Beulah A. Reagan
Beulah A. Reagan rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Melanie
Melanie rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2012