Start by marking “Feels Like Home” as Want to Read:
Feels Like Home

Feels Like Home (I'll Be Home for Christmas)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  23 reviews
It’s only three days ’til Christmas. Jeremy Porter is still grieving over his mother’s death, and Paul McClellan is a lonely divorcee just trying to make it home even though the only one waiting for him is his cat. It may seem like a miserable combination, but when Jeremy saves Paul from being hit by a car during a nasty snowstorm, their connection and chemistry are undeni ...more
ebook, 1st Edition, 78 pages
Published December 1st 2011 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Feels Like Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feels Like Home

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Only 13% and already just WTF!

(view spoiler)
Deeze
A pretty standard Christmas short. Two guys meet up fall in lust have sex then decide lust is love. All in 2 days.

Maybe I've OD'd on Christmas shorts but this one left me feeling a little Bah Humbugish.

On OK story but nothing to make it stand out from the rest.
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
I enjoyed this one. It was cute and the ending was so sweet. Jeremy is still grieving over his mother's death the previous year and Paul is a lonesome businessman who got a flat tired on his way home. They both hit it off right away. I did like their story although at times I felt like the book dragged. I enjoyed the characters, though, and how they could form a relationship in such a short time. Paul's ex-wife annoyed the shit out of me, though. Talk about a bitch. Thankfully she's not actually ...more
Chris
2.5 stars. Sweet m/m romance about two guys who end up spending a couple of days together because of a snowstorm. Editing inconsistencies kept annoying me and pulling me out of the story.
Serena Yates
This is a nice, quiet and very romantic story. Feeling like home is what both the guys experience as they get to know each other after a totally accidental encounter. They both have a burden to carry, but once they get together, the other’s presence helps each lighten the load. What little tension there is comes from each of them men’s emotions as they struggle with admitting how attracted they are to each other despite the short time they’ve known each other.

Jeremy thinks he is a nerd, but this
Elizabeth H.
4.5 stars rounding up to 5.0 stars.

Sometimes it's hard to say why I really like a book or story. Something about Feels Like Home resonated with me, and it's my favorite of the Deamspinner Advent stories that I've read so far. I was interrupted several times when reading this short novella, and each time I was really annoyed not to be able to continue reading. It's a quiet story, just Paul and Jeremy feeling each other out and getting to know each other, but when I got to the end, I really wished
T.M. Smith
Jeremy Porter is on his way home just a few days before Christmas when a sexy stranger catches his eye. Paul McClellan is stranded with a flat tire just outside Jeremy’s apartment when a would be hit and run driver comes dangerously close to ruining Paul’s Christmas. After pulling Paul to safety, Jeremy invites him up to his apartment to warm up and wait out the snow before they can safely change the tire.

There is a connection between them that cannot be denied and almost as soon as they are ins
Ami
This short story has a wonderful "formula" of chance encounter and chemistry. Even though both are strangers but the comfort pouring from their interaction (simply by talking and washing dishes and eating dinner ... so homey!) is so believeable. Considering that Paul lives one hour away from Jeremy and the story only spans for a couple of days, I desperately want them to work out their new relationship.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
2.5*
could have been a really cute story, but unfortunately it didn't quite make it there, maybe if it had been longer...
Pencilq
Fun

Fun , but seriously what a load of bulldust and I don' t mind the occasional bulldust. Very, very short but still sweet.
Sadonna
YAY! This is a sweet, romantic and a little bit hot holiday story. Jeremy is still recovering from his mother's death and it's two days before Christmas and a big snow storm is happening. As he's walking home, he sees a car with a flat tire near his house and the man trying to change the tire is nearly hit, but Jeremy pushes him out of the way. The man, Paul, is on his way home to another city, but he is cold and wet at this point and in a bit of shock so Jeremy invites him in. Turns out they ha ...more
Lucy
Jeremy lost his mom the precious year,mso Christmas is tough for him this year. He is all set for a holiday weekend alone when he saves Paul, a traveler, from being hit by a car. A huge snowstorm arrives, keeping the two together. Both have baggage, Jeremy and his grief; Paul and his job and bitch ex wife; but the both want more. I questioned why, after verbal abuse for years from Cecily, Paul would bother to even talk to her. She was just nasty, not a lot of action, but sweet.
blub
I felt it was hard to believe that the MC's would fall in love with each other withing two days of meeting. I do believe in love at first sight but the way Jeremy and Paul met kind of made me weary. I'm not so sure I would have invited a total stranger into my home to stay even after such a traumatic incident.

Barring that the story wasn't all that bad. It had its sweet moment.
melek
Paul is coming home for xmas nearly gets hit, Jeremy see him leads him a hand and home to get warm, short amount they spend together is like a lifetime they feel like home just right.
Meggie
The start was interesting, but somehow this couple didn't fit together. Everything developed simply to fast and to unrealistic. I didn't feel the chemistry between, Jeremy and Paul, sure there attraction, but that was all. I couldn't connect to this story.
Lily
This story is a heart-warming story of two lonely people who meet up in the middle of a snowstorm. Jeremy saves Paul's life, takes him home and things are never the same again.

I highly recommend this story
Candice
Read on 11-30-13

2.5 Stars

I liked this, but I wish they talked more. But, I was left wondering "what happens now?"

I liked how comfortable Paul and Jeremy were together. "When it's right, you'll know".
Melora
★★★½ - Good, worth a reread.
OkayKim
Very sweet and cuddly story.
dx
Dec 15, 2011 dx rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: have
2.8?
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Tessi4M
Tessi4M marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
My Only Sunshine A Promise of Tomorrow Hot Mess Cherries on Top A Devil's Own Luck