Start by marking “Christmas Cole” as Want to Read:
Christmas Cole

Christmas Cole

Javier Torres was a sweet, plump, and very unpopular child. But over the years, he turned himself into a gorgeous gym god. The problem is he’s also become an egotistical snob. But one day his arrogance pisses off the wrong little old lady, and he wakes up to find that, like the Prince in Beauty and the Beast, he’s been transformed into something from his personal ...more
ebook, 1st Edition, 98 pages
Published December 1st 2011 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Cole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Cole

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Starts at 2% and ends at 95% which will be ok since this story is longer than the previous stories so far.

Only read first paragraph but great its a Christmas slut

(view spoiler)
Serena Yates
Dec 10, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
This is a story that doesn’t just spread good Christmas feelings, it is also likely to make you think. And not just about the exact workings of the ‘miracle’ (which isn’t important in the least). There is a message in all of this – and I totally loved it! The story may center around being overweight versus skinny, a timely message to us all with the festive meals tempting us, but it has much wider implications.

Javier starts out as a very superficial, snobbish and even somewhat nasty person. He i
Lauraadriana
Dec 03, 2011 Lauraadriana marked it as to-read
My Cole is cuter...Just sayin' ;O)
Cole Riann

A spin on a popular Christmas plotline that didn't really impress me. An okay effort, but I never believed in Cole's redemption, which is the crux that makes the story sink or swim.

Sink.
T. Smith
Dec 09, 2014 T. Smith rated it it was amazing
Javier Torres went from an isolated, over weight and insecure teenager to a conceited, self absorbed and condescending adult. Somewhere along the way, Javier forgot what it was like to be the one who was picked on, ridiculed and ostracized because of his appearance and sexual preference. Enter one lovely little old woman with silver hair and a stunning smile to remind him.

When Javier wakes up in the body he thought he left behind and his partner jets off to vacation without him, he is left alone
Sadonna
Dec 09, 2011 Sadonna rated it really liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm, anthology, holidays
So I've liked pretty much everything I've read by B.G. Thomas to date. This another very sweet and romantic story. Javier is a character we have seen in other B.G. Thomas stories as is The Male Box and some "magic." I won't rehash the blurb because you can read that for yourself. Suffice to say that Cole and Javier are a very cute couple and their history and renewed friendship/relationship are fun to read. Plus there are the funny "magic" moments in this story. And boy is Mark an ass! Good bye ...more
MsMiz (Tina)
Dec 09, 2011 MsMiz (Tina) rated it liked it
Shelves: glbt-all, pdf
This is the story of Javier. Javier is living the life, a trophy boy for a wealthy older man, he can do what ever when ever he wants and of course Javier is beautiful. However, he has become shallow and arrogant and does not treat others with decency. In walks an unusual older lady. The book then turns into A Christmas Carol and It's a Wonderful Life as Javier gets a look at is present through the eyes of his past and future.

Rachel
I usually like everything I read from this author, but I just could never get over my dislike of the main character. I know we aren't supposed to like him at the beginning, but I just could never get past that even when he changed. I enjoyed the idea of the story, but I just couldn't connect.
Morgan  Skye
Nov 30, 2014 Morgan Skye rated it it was amazing
Fun Holiday Fun

Javier is a jerk. A big one. He’s mean and rude and judgmental. One day he’s rude to the wrong person and he gets paid back. Big time.

Javier grew up fat. He hated it. He did everything he could to change that and hasn’t looked back. He leads a life full of shallow hook ups and an endless stream of faces.
One night he literally runs into an “old woman” and she tells him she’s ashamed of his behavior and that he has much to learn. When he wakes
Neet
Aug 16, 2013 Neet rated it really liked it
Javier Torres thinks he has it all, handsome, muscular, and living with a rich older male lover who will give him anything.Javier loves his life ,his empty,self-absorbed,shallow life, where wearing the right clothes and not gaining weight are the worries of the day. Javier constantly puts down those that don't meet his high standards. One evening Javier bumps into the wrong older woman, and. The cruel remarks he's thinking are used to teach him a lesson. Javier wasn't always like this, he was an ...more
Mandy*reads obsessively*
I didn't like the MC Javier at all, and I guess I wasn't supposed to at least at the beginning, but I never warmed up to him.
I didn't see how he changed much, but maybe if the story had been longer it could have been given us more insight into him actually changing his outlook and given us more info on Cole.

(view spoiler)
OkayKim
Dec 18, 2012 OkayKim rated it it was amazing
Donald
Dec 22, 2014 Donald rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A story about never forgetting where you come from or else a mysterious gray-haired older lady will make you remember. A play on a Christmas Carol, Javier must realize what he has become and remember who and what he use to be. During this journey, Javier learns that those whom he thought were important were not and those forgotten were indeed important parts of who he was. An enjoyable tale that I recommend...
Amber
i liked the writing, but... I don't know, I think it was too short for the character arc. you should keep in mind though that I am notoriously picky when it comes to romantic short stories.
melek
Dec 28, 2013 melek rated it really liked it
Javier is taught a lesson on life not all things are about looks. An old women curses him and see what is in front of him.
Deeze
Dec 04, 2012 Deeze rated it liked it
Shelves: december-reading
A nice little fairy tale for Christmas.

I especially liked the ending. Meeting half way was the perfect outcome.
Saunne
Saunne rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2013
Doseycat
Doseycat rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2013
Lee
Lee rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2014
Sue
Sue rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2011
Kiki
Kiki rated it it was ok
Dec 12, 2011
Steven Malle
Steven Malle rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Kristina
Kristina rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Amina
Amina rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2014
Michael
Michael rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2014
Idamus
Idamus rated it it was ok
Dec 16, 2011
Luke
Luke rated it it was ok
Feb 09, 2012
Jazett
Jazett rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2011
Shari
Shari rated it it was ok
May 04, 2016
  • Hopes and Fears
  • You Can't Choose Your Family
  • Batteries Not Included
  • The Star Man
  • Beautiful Harmony (Conquest, #5.5)
  • Winter Warmers
  • Men Under the Mistletoe
  • Alaska (Heartwarming)
  • Colin and Martin's First Christmas (Colin and Martin, #1)
  • A Trouble Halved
  • Making His List
  • Twinkle, Twinkle
B.G. Thomas lives in Kansas City with his husband for nearly fifteen years and was legally married in 2014. Ehey have a fabulous little dog, Sarah Jane. He sees his wonderful daughter just often enough to miss her when she isn't there! He has a romantic soul and is extraordinarily lucky to have many friends.

He loves science fiction & fantasy, horror, romance and more, has gone to SF&F conv
More about B.G. Thomas...