Start by marking “Paradise by the Rifle Sights (Bombay Assassins, #5)” as Want to Read:
Paradise by the Rifle Sights (Bombay Assassins, #5)

Paradise by the Rifle Sights (Bombay Assassins #5)

4.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  340 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Paris Bombay is looking for lasting love - a real woman to share Harvey Wallbangers with. Instead, he ends up with an assignment that isn't his, a job as the new Bachelor on a reality show, and a number of inconvenient death threats.
Published October 20th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Paradise by the Rifle Sights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paradise by the Rifle Sights

SarahSmith
Nov 17, 2011 SarahSmith rated it liked it
Shelves: my-ebooks
I really enjoyed this series and I couldn't wait for this book since I am a Paris fan and I wanted him to get his HEA, but I was a little disappointed in the length and the price ($2.99 for the kindle edition is a bit much for this; $1.99 or $0.99 would have been more appropriate). All in all the story was good but rushed almost like the author just wanted to get it out the door and be done with the series.
Cynthia Pratt
Mar 31, 2016 Cynthia Pratt rated it really liked it
Paris finally got his book and I think this one was actually a little short. Liked the idea of the reality show because he does seem to be that kind of guy (Dak's book brought out the metrosexual in Paris). Like that he finds it too shallow... I thought it would have been a little fun to stretch the show and test the contestants a little.
Mary Newcomb
I am sorry this series moved to Kindle, the premise of an amusing family of assassins is a bit implausible but somehow works. This tale of Paris Bombay accepting his sister's job and ending up as a contestant on a dating/reality show was a perfect beach read. The antics at the Clinton County Fair were especially entertaining.
Kelli
Dec 20, 2012 Kelli rated it liked it
After reading and really enjoying the first four books in the Bombay Assassins series, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Paris got his own story---be it a novella, it was still nice to see him get his own happy ever after.

Paris has never been one of my favorite characters in the Bombay family, but I did always like him. There just wasn't too much about him that I could really identify with. However, he does have a loyal personality and I really liked the way he treats his sisters and the re
Ming
Nov 15, 2015 Ming rated it liked it
Should have been ... well More.
Elaine
Jan 18, 2013 Elaine rated it it was amazing
BAWAHAHA!!! Paris was a game show!!! And he so should not have been there in the first place. He took Liv's job and it served him right. But he did become Bachelor Never More or whatever it was. So funny with the 5 out of 11 other "women" when we found out. And of course Roberto! But the funniest part was the state fair and the dates getting in trouble. I cried I was laughing so hard. I just hate there will be no more of these books. Leslie, I hope you have something else coming out soon. Thanks ...more
Heide Goody
Aug 02, 2013 Heide Goody rated it it was amazing
This had everything I wanted. Poking fun at reality television and Hollywood lifestyles, casual violence and lots of laughs.
It was the first I'd read of the series (for no other reason than that I loved the title) but I will definitely be readng the others. Paradise by the Rifle Sights by Leslie Langtry
John
Yesterday turned out to be a great day because I choose to open and read this inventive and entertaining novella. I recommend that everyone invest the the time to bring a smile to your face by helping Leslie Langtry's protagonist solve his conflicts. You will enjoy the journey.

Robin
May 08, 2013 Robin rated it did not like it
this was the last book in the Bombay assassin series. while I loved the series I felt this book could have been excluded. the series concludes in the book before this one. took me awhile to get thru it..
Stacy
Mar 14, 2013 Stacy rated it really liked it
It's like a half-story with the fun of a whole story. I love Paris and was thrilled with the book. Seems semi out or order with book 4 but it works out. I hope she starts another series soon.
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
I so love this series and wish there was a way to keep going....there are books for all the main characters except maybe Liv, but she is already married so would need a different angle.
Kathryn Moore
Mar 31, 2013 Kathryn Moore rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny-mysteries
This is one in a series of 5 books. A family of assassins. Sounds serious and distasteful but very entertaining and fun. Would definitely recommend reading them in order.
Julia Nichols
Jun 26, 2013 Julia Nichols rated it really liked it
It did feel rushed. But I still enjoyed it. Could have made this books last longer but I still enjoyed it.
Mandy Hodge
Oct 31, 2012 Mandy Hodge rated it it was ok
2.5
Pauline
Pauline rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
liz sandin
liz sandin rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2016
Stacey
Stacey rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Sierra
Sierra rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Michelle Clark
Michelle Clark rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2016
Claire Cole
Claire Cole is currently reading it
Jul 03, 2016
Tammy Goldthorpe
Tammy Goldthorpe marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Spoiledbeachgirl
Spoiledbeachgirl marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Gary Sundell
Gary Sundell marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Lori Daley
Lori Daley marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Mary Musil Rizzo
Mary Musil Rizzo rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2016
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Miesje Biggs
Miesje Biggs rated it liked it
May 23, 2016
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
NieJaneee
NieJaneee marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Shannon Binegar-Foster
Shannon Binegar-Foster is currently reading it
May 16, 2016
  • The Haret
  • Upholding the Paw (Paw Enforcement, #2.5)
  • Dirty Little Christmas (Marisela Morales/Dirty, #3)
  • Death by Cake (The Lost Secret, #1)
  • The Goddaughter's Revenge (Gina Gallo, #2)
  • Money, Lies, and Murder (Amber Fox, #2)
  • The Throwbacks (Scotland Yard Exchange Program #1)
  • Firefly Mountain
  • The Ballerina, the Gymnast, and the Yoga Master
  • Father Knows Death (Stay At Home Dad Mysteries #3)
  • No Biz Like Showbiz (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #4)
  • Skating Over the Line (Rebecca Robbins, #2)
  • Meet the Annas: A Musical Novel
  • Harlequin Holiday Collection: Four Classic Seasonal Novellas
  • Trouble's Brewing (Stirring Up Trouble, #2)
  • A Girl, A Guy and A Ghost
  • The Spy Who Wants Me (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #8; Goddard Project, #3)
  • Husband Hunting 101
Leslie Langtry is a USA Today Bestselling Author of the Merry Wrath Mysteries and the Bombay Family of Assassins Greatest Hits series. She lives in the Midwest with her family and is an active Girl Scout volunteer. Her dream is to someday invent calorie free cake.
More about Leslie Langtry...

Bombay Assassins (7 books)
  • 'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy (Bombay Assassins, #1)
  • Guns Will Keep Us Together (Bombay Assassins, #2)
  • Stand by Your Hitman (Bombay Assassins, #3)
  • I Shot You Babe (Bombay Assassins, #4)
  • Snuff the Magic Dragon (Greatest Hits, #6)
  • My Heroes Have Always Been Hitmen (Greatest Hits, #7)