Start by marking “Paradise by the Rifle Sights (Bombay Assassins #5)” as Want to Read:
Paradise by the Rifle Sights (Bombay Assassins #5)

Paradise by the Rifle Sights (Bombay Assassins #5)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  298 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Paris Bombay is looking for lasting love - a real woman to share Harvey Wallbangers with. Instead, he ends up with an assignment that isn't his, a job as the new Bachelor on a reality show, and a number of inconvenient death threats.
Published October 20th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Paradise by the Rifle Sights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paradise by the Rifle Sights

I really enjoyed this series and I couldn't wait for this book since I am a Paris fan and I wanted him to get his HEA, but I was a little disappointed in the length and the price ($2.99 for the kindle edition is a bit much for this; $1.99 or $0.99 would have been more appropriate). All in all the story was good but rushed almost like the author just wanted to get it out the door and be done with the series.
Mary Newcomb
I am sorry this series moved to Kindle, the premise of an amusing family of assassins is a bit implausible but somehow works. This tale of Paris Bombay accepting his sister's job and ending up as a contestant on a dating/reality show was a perfect beach read. The antics at the Clinton County Fair were especially entertaining.
Kelli (I'd So Rather Be Reading)
After reading and really enjoying the first four books in the Bombay Assassins series, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Paris got his own story---be it a novella, it was still nice to see him get his own happy ever after.

Paris has never been one of my favorite characters in the Bombay family, but I did always like him. There just wasn't too much about him that I could really identify with. However, he does have a loyal personality and I really liked the way he treats his sisters and the re
Ming Haugen
Should have been ... well More.
BAWAHAHA!!! Paris was a game show!!! And he so should not have been there in the first place. He took Liv's job and it served him right. But he did become Bachelor Never More or whatever it was. So funny with the 5 out of 11 other "women" when we found out. And of course Roberto! But the funniest part was the state fair and the dates getting in trouble. I cried I was laughing so hard. I just hate there will be no more of these books. Leslie, I hope you have something else coming out soon. Thanks ...more
Heide Goody
This had everything I wanted. Poking fun at reality television and Hollywood lifestyles, casual violence and lots of laughs.
It was the first I'd read of the series (for no other reason than that I loved the title) but I will definitely be readng the others. Paradise by the Rifle Sights by Leslie Langtry
Yesterday turned out to be a great day because I choose to open and read this inventive and entertaining novella. I recommend that everyone invest the the time to bring a smile to your face by helping Leslie Langtry's protagonist solve his conflicts. You will enjoy the journey.

this was the last book in the Bombay assassin series. while I loved the series I felt this book could have been excluded. the series concludes in the book before this one. took me awhile to get thru it..
It's like a half-story with the fun of a whole story. I love Paris and was thrilled with the book. Seems semi out or order with book 4 but it works out. I hope she starts another series soon.
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
I so love this series and wish there was a way to keep going....there are books for all the main characters except maybe Liv, but she is already married so would need a different angle.
Kathryn Moore
This is one in a series of 5 books. A family of assassins. Sounds serious and distasteful but very entertaining and fun. Would definitely recommend reading them in order.
Julia Nichols
It did feel rushed. But I still enjoyed it. Could have made this books last longer but I still enjoyed it.
Morgan marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Sydney Morton
Sydney Morton marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Michele marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Anne Madison
Anne Madison marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Elizabeth Oandasan
Elizabeth Oandasan marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Valerie marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
  • The Ballerina, the Gymnast, and the Yoga Master
  • Rumble on the Bayou
  • The Goddaughter's Revenge (Gina Gallo, #2)
  • The Haret
  • Skating Over the Line (Rebecca Robbins, #2)
  • Harlequin Holiday Collection: Four Classic Seasonal Novellas
  • Father Knows Death
  • Death by Cake (The Lost Secret, #1)
  • Dirty Little Christmas (Marisela Morales/Dirty, #3)
  • Watch Over Me (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #9; Goddard Project, #4)
  • No Biz Like Showbiz (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #4)
  • The Throwbacks (Scotland Yard Exchange Program #1)
  • Meet the Annas: A Musical Novel
  • Groomed for Murder (Going to the Dogs, #2)
  • Money, Lies, and Murder (Amber Fox #2)
  • Blind Date, Checkmate
  • Slave to her Desires (Succubus Diaries, #3.6)
  • Crazy for Cowboy
Leslie Langtry is, in fact, a mom and a Girl Scout leader, but she has never assassinated anyone, either professionally or for recreation. Okay, she knits, but she almost never garrotes anyone with the circular needles.

Instead, she lives with her husband, Tom, and two children, Margaret and Jack, in the Quad Cities - with no immediate plans to train either child as an assassin. She wants to make t
More about Leslie Langtry...

Bombay Assassins (8 books)
  • 'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy (Bombay Assassins, #1)
  • Guns Will Keep Us Together (Bombay Assassins, # 2)
  • Stand By Your Hitman (Bombay Assassins, #3)
  • I Shot You Babe (Bombay Assassins, #4)
  • Snuff the Magic Dragon (Bombay Assassins #6)
  • My Heroes Have Always Been Hitmen (Bombay Assassins #7)
  • Four Killing Birds: 12 Days of Christmas series (A Short Story)