Start by marking “iPad at Work” as Want to Read:
iPad at Work

iPad at Work

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Great ideas and advice on using your iPad as a business tool!

More and more iPad users discover every day that the versatile, portable iPad has countless business uses. From small businesses to high-profile corporations, companies are integrating iPads into their systems and workplaces at a phenomenal rate.

Written by the acclaimed co-host of the Mac Power Users podcast, iPa

Published (first published September 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about iPad at Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about iPad at Work

Eric Molicki
Bottom Line: This was a fabulously helpful book. Read it cover to cover, but I will keep it on my iPad as an electronic reference work on how to use tons of the apps I use the most.

Its a rare book that can both teach beginners and power users. This is one of those books. Many apps he covers I already use, but learned some new tricks for them along the way. What was most valuable to me as a power user was how to make everything work seamlessly. One example: Dropbox and iCloud were old hat, but D
Michael Ramm
A great book to show the everyday iPad user how to better use their device to get things done in their lives. I just recently got my iPad 3 as my first iPad, so I was aware of most of the apps that David talked about from using an iPod touch and iPhone. This books come in much more handy for my wife, who also got her first iPad recently, but she is not plugged into the Apple apps world too much. She has found many things to help her get her day-to-day work done with her iPad.
Wendy Rowden

Excellent book for new or experienced iPad users. I've been using iPads since they first came out but I still picked up a few things here and there. The real winner for me though is the fairly extensive descriptions of software. It took me forever to finish the book because I kept buying software to try out. I worked my way through Numbers and Bento and incorporated them into my workflow before I finished the book. The explanations of the programs in the book are extensive enough, especially wit
Joe
Some interesting app recommendations but I didn't really learn much else. Many of the recommendations appeared to be creating work for works sake and not really improving efficiency which is the reason I bought my iPad. I also felt that there were a lack of recommendations for managerial workflow, reviewing work from subordinates, and then sending it back to them with recommendations.
Roslee Saad
Boleh membaca dengan pantas buku ini jika anda memang biasa menggunakan ipad. Banyak aplikasi berbayar dan percuma yang dicadangkan bagi membantu tugas di pejabat. Hanya satu aplikasi yang menarik perhatian saya ketika mencari aplikasi pdf reader iaitu Perfect Reader. Kini boleh membaca file pdf sama seperti format epub menggunakan ibook.
Mark Love

This book, as is true of everything David Sparks writes, is clear, easy to understand, and full of great information about apps and device capabilities. I wish that his workflow examples were more detailed; this would make the book more useful, and useful longer.
Linda
Feb 03, 2013 Linda marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I found out that I need Windows 8 or Vista to get the business apps. I have Windows 7. I may update. Our daughter is trying out the business apps. so I will wait for her take on them after she uses them a while.
Michael Jones
Excellent, I found this very useful and have picked some tips and some new apps that I might well use at some point. I thought I was an iPad expert before reading, but now I think I can fully justify it. :)
Stephen Hargrove
A great, general overview of using the iPad at work or on the go. The emphasis, obviously, is using to get things done. It's an easy read and very informed.
Rick
Sparks recommends very useful practical applications to help the user get a jump start on selecting a productive toolset. A MUST read for new iPad users.
Rick
Great resource! Clear description of tools and apps. Enjoyed the qr codes as it made the work accessible and engaging.
Jort
Jort marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Abel
Abel added it
Jan 12, 2015
Angie Horvath
Angie Horvath marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Brainx
Brainx marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Joe Foltz
Joe Foltz marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
David Sparks is an Orange County, California business attorney and a geek. David is also a podcaster, blogger, and author who writes about finding the best tools, hardware, and workflows for using Apple products to get work done. David also writes for Macworld magazine and speaks about technology.
--from the author's website

Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the Goodreads database wit
More about David Sparks...
Paperless: A MacSparky Field Guide Markdown Mac at Work 60 Mountain Lion Tips: A MacSparky Field Guide EMAIL