Start by marking “Duel of Hearts” as Want to Read:
Duel of Hearts

Duel of Hearts

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Delilah Chadwick thinks she's the apple of her father's eye - until he suddenly announces his plans to marry. Certain there must be some mistake, Lilah rushes to London.

Adam Harleston, 9th Earl of Drakesley, is a man possessed. His cousin is being seduced by an older gentleman, and he must save her honor before it's too late.

But wedding bells are about to ring for Lilah's
Published October 9th 2011 by Diane Farr Books (first published October 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Duel of Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Duel of Hearts

Sbuchler
genre: Regency Romance

Fun, "love-at-first-hate" romance of two regency fire-brands bumping up against eachother. Laugh-out-loud funny in multiple places. The "bedroom scenes" are all suggestive but not explicit. I found it a fun read ;-)
ChloeLeeNH
Just another reread :)... I loved the "love at first hate" as well. I am really loving that type of book and those are being saved in my reread pile right now!

Very quick and entertaining read!
Anna
Laugh out loud funny! My family thought I was insane because I couldn't stop laughing. A definite must read.
Denise
I really loved this book. The constant bickering between the hero and heroine is highly entertaining. The chemistry between the 2 is palpable, and I really enjoy that the author was able to portray their romance with no graphic details. In fact, it was quite innocent (although for the time period, I'm sure it was scandalous!) However tame it may have seemed though, I still got butterflies in my stomach whenever their clashing personalities resulted in tumultuous and passionate embraces.
Soph
What a delightful story with wonderful characters! I loved it!

It was lovely to see two characters of a similar, fiery nature come together. Their frequent arguments were highly amusing and the whole story of how their passionate relationship developed was great, if a little frustrating at times when they just wouldn't see what was right before their eyes; that they were perfect for each other - it's not only opposites that attract! There were some sweet secondary characters and putting it all t
Claudia
at the beginning of this book I thought it was a real disappointment because the heroine seemed to be a spoiled brat ... and not just a little spoiled ....

the heroe was one of a kind and I really liked him but sadly we got no real insights on him.

during the book the main characters grew on you and the story was nice to read

on the whole 3,5 stars from me for this book

sidenote: there is also a small appearance of Lord Rival ... he did not appear to be more charming than in Falling for Chloe, on t
BJ Rose
An OK read, but nothing compelling. Two very strong-willed people find love amongst constant bickering. Very light-hearted and silly.
Mindy
Really fun read. A regency romance with a fun twist. Just read it , you'll enjoy the farce and humor of the hero and heroine.
Ashley
Everyone needs a ridiculously cheesy and not-so-well written romance novel every once in awhile!
Gemma
Did not like the heroine at all. I thought she was a spoiled brat. Diane Farr has written better.
Ilze
Very nicely written, enjoyable traditional-style Regency - a comedy of manners and character.
Anu Mudroch
Anu Mudroch marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Maggie Ingalls
Maggie Ingalls marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Miriam
Miriam added it
Jan 03, 2015
Jaseema
Jaseema marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
mirole
mirole marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Unita
Unita marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Fatma Shihab
Fatma Shihab is currently reading it
Jul 30, 2014
Busarewski
Busarewski marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
The Fortune Hunter (Lord Rival, #2) Falling for Chloe (Lord Rival, #1) Wicked Cool (The Spellspinners, #1) The Nobody (Nobody, #1) Once Upon a Christmas (Nobody, #2)