Start by marking “Black Silk Blindfold” as Want to Read:
Black Silk Blindfold

Black Silk Blindfold

4.57 of 5 stars 4.57  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
An erotic short story of 12,000 words or roughly 35 pages.

The story tells how I tried to seduce a young trainee lawyer in my office. It was very wrong of me. He’d recently split up with his girlfriend and was feeling a little low. He was not someone who could recover from a setback very easily. I felt sorry for him. He was gorgeous in a soft, boyish way. I fancied him like
Published (first published November 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Black Silk Blindfold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Silk Blindfold

Junying
Feb 25, 2012 Junying rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
I downloaded this book earlier today and finished reading a couple of hours later, so I guess that is quite impressive even for an avid reader like me, right :)?

But it is Ms Wu with whom I am totally and completely impressed. Sh'e got me by her excellent story-telling, her development of interesting characters, her exquisite use of the English language, the natural flow of her dialogues, her exploration of sexual fantasies, and ultimately her talent as an erotica writer. I have read some of her
Jay Fingers
The erotic short piece Black Silk Blindfold by Vanessa Wu is a coming-of-age tale in which a young woman plots sexual conquest over her younger colleague over the course of a short holiday.

Our unnamed narrator works for a prominent law firm, and she often finds herself flirting with the new associate Benedict Knowles. Fresh out of law school, and freshly dumped by his girlfriend, Benedict is the very definition of naïve. His innocence arouses our narrator tremendously; despite Benedict later rev
Lan LLP
Sultry, sexy and smooth like a black silky blindfold!
I'm sad that this story was so short. I longed for more. The writing was erotic but tastefully and eloquently done. A skilled writer is one who can paint vivid images in your head with the perfect selection of words. I find Ms. Wu's writing to be elegant and refined. I look forward to reading more of her works. Please give me more of this story...maybe a Red silky blindfold ;)
Austin Briggs
Another beautiful story from Ms. Wu. The dialogue is so good here that I found myself re-reading some passages for the sheer pleasure of it.

The story follows the theme also present in some other works by this author: the gentle exploration of female and male sexuality, discovery of the joy of sex, looking for self through reflecting on the chance encounters. At least this is how I understood it.

I loved everything about it - from the stylish photo on the cover to every single word chosen with suc
Hans Ostrom
Hans Ostrom marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Bat Hughes
Bat Hughes marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Mica
Mica marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Sandi Pantalon
Sandi Pantalon marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Hope Barrett
Hope Barrett marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
Camile Carson
Camile Carson marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2012
A.J. Llewellyn
A.J. Llewellyn marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2012
Tony
Tony added it
Nov 25, 2012
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2012
Sheryl Browne
Sheryl Browne marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2012
Eden Baylee
Eden Baylee marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2011
Lara Biyuts
Lara Biyuts marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2011
Vanessa Wu
Nov 08, 2011 Vanessa Wu added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-m-the-author
I was born in Fuzhou, China and came to England by way of Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. I lost a boyfriend along the way and gained a very dear friend who is now my flatmate in London.

I work at a legal firm during the day but I usually start my morning very early, around 5 or 6, writing.

I have always loved English books and was lucky enough to be surrounded by them as
More about Vanessa Wu...
Love Has No Limits Intense Sensations Volume 1 Lust in Leather Intense Sensations Volume 2 Asking for a Spanking