Start by marking “Ranma 1/2, Vol. 17” as Want to Read:
Ranma 1/2, Vol. 17

Ranma 1/2, Vol. 17 (Ranma ½ #19)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  752 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Designed for older teens, this martial arts-themed series by the world's most popular and prolific female manga creator has a large, devoted international fan base.
Published May 10th 2005 by VIZ Media LLC (first published April 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Ranma 1/2, Vol. 17, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ranma 1/2, Vol. 17

Emmy Lou
Let me just start out by saying I absolutely love this cover. Gorgeous!

Volume 17 contains some of my personal favorite stories from the anime - Kuno with amnesia, Ukyo's 10 year sauce than Ranma ruined, Akane and Ranma pretending to be married, the octopus pot, and Gosunkugi and his shikigami.

Nabiki: You mean you don't remember lil' Nabiki at all?
Kuno: I'm sorry.
Nabiki: Or the 5,000 yen I let you borrow?
Kuno: You did? *gives her 5,000 yen*
Kasumi: Nabiki! Trying to trick 5,000 yen out of an amne
Robyn Chapman
I guess I was feeling nostalgic.
I don't know if there's a reason to read past volume 17.
I’m still a Ryoga fan though.
*Queen Diva*
It took me a whole week to read this volume because I've been so busy and haven't been able to get much reading in... so I hardly remembered any of it. Haha! After flipping through the volume to refresh my memory, the storylines were alright. Nothing too interesting or too boring. I felt bad for Ukyo :-( I really don't care much for Akane. I'm not sure why... typically girls like Akane who are tough and don't take a lot of crap are my favorite kinds... but she's just really obnoxious for some re ...more
龍帝
The first chapter isn't that great despite the title, everything else is excellent.
Lots of laughs, weird romanticism & action.
Caroline
Ranma 1/2 if one of my all-time favorite manga series. There are times when the action gets a bit repetitive, but the insanity of the different schools of Anything Goes Martial Arts makes this one of the more entertaining shonen manga series around. It's a good mix of comedy, romance and action that just works well for me.
Federiken Masters
Grandes misterios de Goodreads: ¿Por qué figuraba como no marcado este tomo cuando estoy bastante seguro de haberlo readeado hace varios años? Respuesta: algo me dice que tiene que ver con Librarians que se mandan cagadas. La próxima espero dedicarle la reseña del libro al libro en sí... ¬¬
Ubalstecha
Another wacky volume in the adventures of Ranma and Akane's love . . . whatever shape they are in now. This time sees melon battles, a fake romance due to sauce that has been tampered with and the return of an old foe. Hilarious, zany and just a fun ride.
Jucchan
They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But I did - And I was right ;) This series is amazing! You get genderbender, fantasy, action, romance and slapstick-humor along with intense serious moments, what more can you want?
Julia704
WATERMELONS AND SOWRDS! COMBINE!
Claire Boswell
Claire Boswell marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Andrés Roca pascual
Andrés Roca pascual marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Dony Grayman
Dony Grayman marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 27 (Rurouni Kenshin, #27)
  • Love Hina, Vol. 02
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 02: To Plant
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 13: Goddess
  • Angelic Layer, Vol. 04 (Angelic Layer, #4)
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 04
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)