Start by marking “Ranma 1/2, Volume 19” as Want to Read:
Ranma 1/2, Volume 19

Ranma 1/2, Volume 19 (Ranma ½ (US) #19)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  759 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Pity poor Genma Saotome, who once took treats from baby son Ranma with impunity, but now gets pummeled instead. Will the dreaded "Cradle from Hell" technique teach the boy respect?
Published August 17th 2005 by VIZ Media LLC (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Ranma 1/2, Volume 19, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ranma 1/2, Volume 19

Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07 by Jun MochizukiDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaChobits, Vol. 05 by CLAMPBlack Butler, Vol. 06 by Yana TobosoKimi ni Todoke by Karuho Shiina
Best Manga Covers
284th out of 421 books — 109 voters
Unearthly by Cynthia HandDie for Me by Amy PlumThe Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady CrossRumors by Anna GodbersenEverneath by Brodi Ashton
Red Dress, Red Coat
278th out of 426 books — 540 voters

More lists with this book...

*Queen Diva*
I really liked this volume! The three storylines were really fun! I really liked the first one with Ranma and his dad! I love Genma so much!!! And the fan girl in me squeed for a decade in the second storyline when it (view spoiler) But then my hopes and dreams were crushed, as always :-( But that still didn't make sense to me... why didn't Ranma and Ryoga (view spoiler) ...more
Ubalstecha
Silliness continues in this volume of Ranma 1/2. This time out, Ranma's father Genma wants to put the boy in his place, so he challenges him to an all out fight to the finish. Ranma thinks it's going to be a piece of cake, until Genma shows him a technique he has not seen before. Then Akane finds a mochi recipe that, when eaten, will cause marks to appear on the face of the maker's soul mate. You can imagine what happens when first Ryoga, then Ranma bite get the marks. The final story sees Ranma ...more
龍帝
Fun & pleasant to read.
scarlettraces
i've learnt my lesson - leave a decent gap in between volumes of gag manga, and they come across much more fresh and funny. Ranma 1/2 was one of the first manga i ever read, and i loved it, but i read too much in quick succession and got bored (feckin Shampoo and Mousse didn't help, either). however, after a long break, this volume made me giggle quite a lot, mostly at Kuno's inspired density and Genma's signs.
Emmy Lou
Ah, I remember this from the anime! It was toward the end, like, five or so from the end. Good ol' martial arts cheerleading. Honestly, the fortune-telling mochi and cheerleading battles are two of my favorite episodes. It's really funny how in the manga, everyone knows about Ranma's curse, but in the anime Ranma tries to keep it hush-hush from everyone outside of the Tendo Dojo.
Caroline
Ranma 1/2 if one of my all-time favorite manga series. There are times when the action gets a bit repetitive, but the insanity of the different schools of Anything Goes Martial Arts makes this one of the more entertaining shonen manga series around. It's a good mix of comedy, romance and action that just works well for me.
Céline :)
Each volume makes me laugh :)
Federiken Masters
Estoy seguro de tener este tomo en LP y de haberlo leído, pero no estoy tan seguro de que verdaderamente equivalga a los tomos que dice equivaler según Goodreads. Ni bien lo tenga a mano y lo pueda corroborar, seguro arregle todo.
Jucchan
They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But I did - And I was right ;) This series is amazing! You get genderbender, fantasy, action, romance and slapstick-humor along with intense serious moments, what more can you want?
Thay
Thay marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
I_am_aira
I_am_aira marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
David
David marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
  • Angelic Layer, Vol. 04 (Angelic Layer, #4)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 20 (Rurouni Kenshin, #20)
  • Love Hina, Vol. 02
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 11: Veteran
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 04: To Bud
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

Ranma ½ (US) (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1)
  • Ranma ½, Vol. 2 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #2)
  • Ranma ½, Vol. 3 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #3)
  • Ranma ½, Vol. 4 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #4)
  • Ranma ½, Vol. 5 (Ranma ½ (US 1st), #5)
  • Ranma ½, Vol. 6 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #6)
  • Ranma 1/2, Volume 7
  • Ranma 1/2, Volume 8
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 9
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 10
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)