Bunny Hills and Bikinis

Bunny Hills and Bikinis

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Sunny California? Not so much. Amelia's stuck at the office retreat in frickin' Lake Tahoe with a grabby colleague who thinks he's God's gift to women. At least the workshop presenter is super hot... if only she can get him to take her from the bunny hill to the bedroom.

Amelia Brooks agrees to a weekend retreat in California, thinking it will be held in sunny Malibu only t...more
Published (first published November 7th 2011)

Trish
I really enjoyed the way the author was able let us get inside the head of Amelia. It' s like you get to listen to her innermost thoughts and feels. I found the characters likeable and I wanted Amelia and Nate to be together!! Great new author! This one is a keeper.
Nancy Goldberg
This was a light read for a rainy evening.

I loved the hero, Nate, at first. Then he got jealous when he saw the heroine with another guy and started to act like kind of a jerk. Also, I thought there would be a real camaraderie between Nate and Jim, but the reader doesn't get to see that; Jim is just trying to get ahead and get Nate out of the picture. Likewise, Amelia's friends didn't really stand out as good secondary characters to me.

Despite his obnoxious behavior throughout most of the stor...more
Hira
Very funny and cute little romance! Liked it very much! :D
Lacey Wolfe
Very fun little romance. :)
Bill
Katie(babs)
Adorable and very sexy about a whirlwind, long weekend romance among the ski slopes. The instalove between the main couple after 3 days is ridiculous though and made me lower my grade. The heroine's co-worker who is obsessed with her starts out creepy but then became very annoying.

I would give this a B- because I did enjoy it.
Rosanna Castillo
Cute & funny short romance. 2 guys interested in the same girl. One was the presenter at her weekend work retreat & the other guy was an office mate who has been trying to pursue her. Very likable characters.
Renee
if you love chicklit looks me, this kid for you. Nate and Amelia are perfection. A really sweet romance
Matt
thoroughly average...contrived reasons to keep characters apart until they get together...very standard.
Jenny Miller
cutesy formula chick-lit, but entertaining. a light quick read.
Lindsey
Amazon (ebook) freebie 2/21/13
Feb 21, 2013 Sarah marked it as to-read
Shelves: free, kindle
Free on amazon
Tracy Link
Tracy Link marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Zmtariq13
Zmtariq13 marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Connie Whitfield
Connie Whitfield marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Herr Lemmy
Herr Lemmy marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Julie Richardson
Julie Richardson marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
SharieCrimson
SharieCrimson marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Tara
Tara added it
Jan 02, 2014
Sharon Richards
Sharon Richards marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Louise Reynolds
Louise Reynolds marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Amanda Whitley
Amanda Whitley marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
Lover of strawberry margaritas. Hater of spiders. Reality TV junkie. Author of romantic comedies BUNNY HILLS AND BIKINIS and the MEADOW RIDGE ROMANCE SERIES.

"Heather Thurmeier's hunky heroes and feisty heroines will have you laughing out loud, falling in love ... and coming back for more!" ~ Carly Phillips, NY Times Bestselling Author

"Heather Thurmeier writes sweet, funny romances that capture you...more
More about Heather Thurmeier...
Falling for You Stuck on You Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge, #1) Lost Without You Love on Landing (Meadow Ridge, #2)