Bunny Hills and Bikinis

Bunny Hills and Bikinis

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Sunny California? Not so much. Amelia's stuck at the office retreat in frickin' Lake Tahoe with a grabby colleague who thinks he's God's gift to women. At least the workshop presenter is super hot... if only she can get him to take her from the bunny hill to the bedroom.

Amelia Brooks agrees to a weekend retreat in California, thinking it will be held in sunny Malibu only t...more
Published (first published November 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Bunny Hills and Bikinis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bunny Hills and Bikinis

Trish
I really enjoyed the way the author was able let us get inside the head of Amelia. It' s like you get to listen to her innermost thoughts and feels. I found the characters likeable and I wanted Amelia and Nate to be together!! Great new author! This one is a keeper.
Nancy Goldberg
This was a light read for a rainy evening.

I loved the hero, Nate, at first. Then he got jealous when he saw the heroine with another guy and started to act like kind of a jerk. Also, I thought there would be a real camaraderie between Nate and Jim, but the reader doesn't get to see that; Jim is just trying to get ahead and get Nate out of the picture. Likewise, Amelia's friends didn't really stand out as good secondary characters to me.

Despite his obnoxious behavior throughout most of the stor...more
Hira
Very funny and cute little romance! Liked it very much! :D
Lacey Wolfe
Very fun little romance. :)
Bill
Katie(babs)
Adorable and very sexy about a whirlwind, long weekend romance among the ski slopes. The instalove between the main couple after 3 days is ridiculous though and made me lower my grade. The heroine's co-worker who is obsessed with her starts out creepy but then became very annoying.

I would give this a B- because I did enjoy it.
Rosanna Castillo
Cute & funny short romance. 2 guys interested in the same girl. One was the presenter at her weekend work retreat & the other guy was an office mate who has been trying to pursue her. Very likable characters.
Renee
if you love chicklit looks me, this kid for you. Nate and Amelia are perfection. A really sweet romance
Matt
thoroughly average...contrived reasons to keep characters apart until they get together...very standard.
Jenny Miller
cutesy formula chick-lit, but entertaining. a light quick read.
Lindsey
Amazon (ebook) freebie 2/21/13
Feb 21, 2013 Sarah marked it as to-read
Shelves: free, kindle
Free on amazon
Laura Ballantyne
Laura Ballantyne marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Charlise
Charlise marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Natalia
Natalia marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Amanda Brown
Amanda Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Wendy S. Marcus
Wendy S. Marcus marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Puerto Rican Princess
Puerto Rican Princess marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Lois Hawley
Lois Hawley marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Kacey
Kacey marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Thalia
Thalia marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Jen Thomas
Jen Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Lover of strawberry margaritas. Hater of spiders. Reality TV junkie. Author of romantic comedies BUNNY HILLS AND BIKINIS and the MEADOW RIDGE ROMANCE SERIES.

"Heather Thurmeier's hunky heroes and feisty heroines will have you laughing out loud, falling in love ... and coming back for more!" ~ Carly Phillips, NY Times Bestselling Author

"Heather Thurmeier writes sweet, funny romances that capture you...more
More about Heather Thurmeier...
Falling for You Stuck on You Love and Lattes (Meadow Ridge, #1) Lost Without You Catching Stardust