Start by marking “It's first love...Just like the last one!” as Want to Read:
It's first love...Just like the last one!

It's first love...Just like the last one!

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  801 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Love stories.

Girl meets boy. Boy eyes the girl.

She is fair, has dark eyes & beautiful hair; the whole college loves her. He is tall, dark and has the cutest dimples.
They are a perfect couple. They fall in love.
Endless phone calls, pointless blushes, constant sweet nothings.
Everybody is jealous of them but they are too busy being in love. .. Right?

Bullshit!

Real love is
Published 2011 by Grapevine

To ask other readers questions about It's first love...Just like the last one!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's first love...Just like the last one!

Abhinav Kumar
the book was okay. nothing much as anticipated. The author has hackneyed the term "as if". The story-line is average.
I liked the starting of the book in which he describes himself. It was good and the flow was getting better but the end ruined it all. In fact, the end could have been much better. The readers expect a story not a biography. My rating 2/5. better luck next time Mr. Garg.
MrSingh
before buying I thought, it will be a good romantic story.
but the book totally let me down. there is nothing in this book that could be appreciated.And Sachin garg stands way too behind in the long queue of Chetan Bhagat era writers.
Sarita Madhuri
All I say about the book is that it's just a self edifying effort of the author. I regret choosing the book. I wonder if the book would be published had it not been his own publishing house. He was trying to create a mass hero out of himself. I wonder if he has anything apart from sex on his mind. I guess he spared no place for his amorous adventures - ED hall, room, train, bathroom, terrace and finally tried it on hospital bed perhaps.
He claims that his story is a true story. But every page of
Pooja Jeevagan
I was probably expecting a lot from this one (given that I had liked the other one from the author pretty much), then again, this one really didn't made me feel much...

There were few really nice parts in between...there were a couple of bad editing evident there...but the major drawback for sure was that it was incomplete...Sachin sure is trying something new by penning one year at a time, but still, it feels like you have seen the first episode of a serial and have to wait for second (I still w
Abhinand

Good one! Enjoyed reading it!

Yes I did enjoy reading this book. Though it is not as good as his 'Never let me go.......' this one is not bad either.

The book as a pace, I like the author's style of writing and presenting each scene. I could visualise 'Zeeshan', his place even 'Radhika Merchant'.

The story line is simply yet quite interesting , it keeps you hold on to it till the end.

I am def looking forward for more books from this author.

GR8 JOB, KEEP IT UP.......................!!!!!!!
Suyash Agrawal
Crap. I wasted my 5-6 hours.
The writer lacks maturity and imagination. He tries hard to grasp the attention by writing erotic scenes that don't go well with the situation. Again, the book is full of technical errors. In starting he implies that the protagonist, Samar Garg is senior of other lead character, Kanika Merchant. Whereas in one scene he writes "...sitting, in the lecture hall right next to kanika ...".
I seriously doubt if he is a MDI alumnus.
Nachi D
The book was good by parts. It starts more interesting, in the middle very boring and in the end ok.
It doesn't match the title.

My fav parts

# Sammar's life before Kanika.
# Arshi's Character
# Radhika's death due to AIDS.
# Zeeshan's initial friendship.

It lacks in other parts.

# Unnecessary love making scenes.
# Unnecessary fight between Zeeshan, Samar and Neil.
# Kanika's murder attempt.
Venkatahari
First of all, there is no relation between title and story. It just a typical story that happen in everyday life of college guy, nothing great nothing worst, you can read this book for just time pass. There is no problem with narration, was good, but few parts seems little boring, you need to push yourself to move forward. means not page turning.
Shivani Singh
don't know why I read it... just a lite book when u have utterly free time
VaultOfBooks
By Sachin Garg. Grade: B
I had heard a lot of things about Sachin Garg – mostly very good. So when the opportunity to review his books presented itself, I grabbed at it with both hands.
It’s First Love… is the story of five people and how they end up transforming completely over a period of a year.
Sachin. Kanika, Arshi. Radhika. Zeeshan.
Sachin Garg, a guy freakishly similar to you or a guy next to you. He is a perfect blend of tall, dark and handsome. He is tall, and he is handsome when it is dark
Giridharan
The book was ok.A tale that every college guy can relate to.Infact its a tale that every college student can pen down by himself.Such an easy and simple narration yet vivid.Sachin is a fair guy who falls in love with Kanika who falls in love with Niel.Sachin's friend Arshi loves Sachin and Zeeshan loves Kanika as well! Now that is a real mess and the story proceeds on how Sachin wins Kanika's heart.The only valuable part of this book is when Kanika's mother,Radhika dies of AIDS.The author has be ...more
Sundeep Supertramp
I dont know why, but I kinda started a liking towards this publications, Grapevine India...

Coming to the narrating, its one of the best I have read.. It is so vivid.. It is so clear.. It is in clear detail...

Coming to the story, its not one of the bests, but the few little details in the story is very amazing.. I completed this book in one go.. This is that kind of a book where it forces you to complete it in one go because you expect something very interesting will be coming, and at the end yo
Nisha
Apr 23, 2014 Nisha rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Nisha by: Esha
Amazing story. feels like real life experience..!!
While reading this book I felt I am a part of this story..
Sachin Garg became one of my favorite Author after reading this book .
He had written this story very beautifully.
Specially that part when Kanika starts behaving weird, the story becomes so interesting to read...
I liked this book ...!!
Mustaq Cb
Well.. The author has conveyed his own love story in a veryyy simple manner nd interesting manner..!!! Bt wats special abt the story.. Js a damn dramatic love.. Asuaually.. I can't even suggest this story to my frndsss.... Even if I do so.. They'll surely ask wrs the story..???? Honestly I love his way of narration Bt the storyyy!!!!!!!!
Sudhanshu Singh (SiD)
I haven't read a good love tale for a long time. This one was like a modern lovemix with a pinch of some good english and phrases. It was what I was wishing to read for a long time. A Love Tale...with feelings worth feeling. Every bit of Pun and Fun was modestly written and genuinely placed.

Sachin garg indeed had a great 20th year of life, is all I can say.

Three things about it Well written, Tactile and Captivating.
Anmol Rawat
Frankly I did not like this one as much as 'never let me go'. But I must say one thing about Saching Garg - His books are so simple to read and you can finish them without turning it down. I know that I should have read it before moving on to never let me go but I was not aware of the fact that the books are linked. So it was quite heart warming whenever Kanika was present and it left evoking the memories again. All in all a fine read and a college romance you would be easily able to relate with ...more
Shasi _249
Yet another book from Grapevine publications. Expected a lot but it was ok. The starting went well but after that i had "just another book" or "just for the sake" kind of feeling. I felt it din't have that catchy touch. A good time pass one though. I dint keep me boring.
Enjoyable!! Dint regret getting this book ;)

On the whole.... can be read once :)
Ridhima Gupta
Its a nice book....but the author seems a little amateur.....
Nikhil M S
There are a lot of college life love stories out there.
It's First Love!...Just Like The Last One is one of them. Nothing great about this story. Actually we all have this kind of stories in our lives.
We just did not decide to write a book about it is all.
Saurabh
A nice read. College romance with its ups and downs. Protagonist is very easy going modern guy, living a flat alone with good looking girls all around... Sparks are sure to fly.

Nice read, somewhere between Ok and Like, 2.5/5

Fakiha Mehreen
The 1st part of the book was extremely boring & damn predictable.
The 2nd part was somehow intersting & really very emotional which left teardrops in the corners of my eyes.
The 3rd part was again predictable & obvious.
Ashwani Sehgal
Nice story... plot and writing somehow seems inspired by other books of the same category (Young aged college students turning author).. Enjoyed reading this book more then other of the same category... so four stars
Sushobhan
Average Love stories... average people & a series of events... between the life of 5 characters.

Ok Stuff i didn't get enough for my reading hunger...
Ankur
Oct 11, 2012 Ankur added it
Its nicely written. Though plot is like all other grapevine books (love story), but the simplicity of narration keeps the reading enjoyable.
Naresh Ankam
It's nice book that starts with good explanation for love, later it disappoints a little, however it feels good at the end.
Harsha Vardhan
A typical relationship story. If you are utterly jobless, go for it.
Siva
Unworthy of the money and time spent.
Sravan Nani
I am not impressed with the story
Sujit
  • A Roller Coaster Ride - When an IITian Met a Bitsian Girl
  • That Thing Called Love
  • The Thing Between U & Me
  • Mom Says No Girlfriend
  • The Backbenchers: The Extra Class (The Backbenchers, #1)
  • Nick of Time
  • The (In)Eligible Bachelors
  • Now That You're Rich . . . Let's Fall In Love
  • Delayed Monsoon
Sachin Garg is known for writing stories which not only ring a chord with the reader but also leaves him with a long lasting thought.

Described as an author worth checking out (MTV), A must read (Red FM) and a writer who will be enjoyed by all (Times of India), he continues to write stories which redefine numbers in the India Publishing Industry.

In his novel 'I'm Not Twenty Four', released in 2010,
More about Sachin Garg...
Never Let Me Go... I'm not twenty four...I've been nineteen for five years... Come On Inner Peace! I don't have all day! the backbenchers Come on Inner Peace!