Start by marking “...and I Will Heal Their Land” as Want to Read:
...and I Will Heal Their Land

...and I Will Heal Their Land

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  7 reviews
.".. And I Will Heal Their Land" is a book for such a time as this. Not only does our nation, our land, need healing, but so does the landscape of each of our individual hearts. Healing as individuals enables us to heal corporately and rise up in this time to come forth victorious. There is much to be done and much to be undone to go forward. Dr. Michele Marie Burke leads...more
Published by WestBow Press (first published September 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about ...and I Will Heal Their Land, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ...and I Will Heal Their Land

Walt
Nov 01, 2012 Walt rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Walt by: GOODREADS FIRST READS
FROM GOODREADS FIRST READS. And I Will Heal Their Land opens the heart to the reality of a deeper relationship with God by living His way. This book is insightful, sprinkled with humor, and filled with real life examples. You are sure to emerge from time spent within these pages with provision. This is a read for young and old alike, the seasoned and those just dipping their toes in the water for the first time. As we wash in the water of the Word, we come forth refreshed.
Toni
Loved this book, such an important message for us all! It's powerful, eye-opening, encouraging, and a call to action that is spirit-stirring! The chapters are so big and power-packed with information that it nearly knocks the wind out of you, and I had to take a break after each chapter to really meditate on this stuff, and also to recoup! But that's a good thing! I'll probably read this book again and again, and I wish I could give one to everyone I know!
Mary
Wow, this book is just what God's people need- a call to figure out what we've been doing wrong, and a nudge to do what we need to do to serve the Lord. I am so glad to have read this (I won this book in a GOODREADS giveaway). It took me a couple months, as I took it seriouly, marking the book like a text book. I would recommend it to anyone who says they follow Jesus, and certainly to church leaders.
Rachel Padgett

This book was amazingly eye opening, as well as heart opening. I feel this is a book many should take the time to read. It calls on us to take a stand and live as God had taught us. Though it may seem an old concept, Dr. Burke is able to send out this message in a new and enlightening way.
Ilona Mustafin
I enjoyed reading And I Will Heal Their Land. This topic isn't new to me and yet I've picked up a few new perspectives. Listening to your heart is a large point in this book. Healing is what many of us need. This is a spiritual book and a good one.
Dats
I thought this was an excellent book. I won it through Good Reads. It gave me hope for the future. How we need to proceed to change the things that need changed. Everyone should read this. Very inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ana Rodriguez
As I read this book I learned a lot of things that are spiritual. A very loving enjoying book.
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Serena Lam
Serena Lam marked it as to-read
Laura marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jennifer Goudreau
Jennifer Goudreau marked it as to-read
Laura marked it as to-read
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Margie Mcmahon
Margie Mcmahon marked it as to-read
Deja
Deja marked it as to-read
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Carrie Zaragoza
Carrie Zaragoza marked it as to-read
Le
Le marked it as to-read
Patricia Higgins
Patricia Higgins marked it as to-read
Shirley Zolenski
Shirley Zolenski marked it as to-read
Emily Boivin
Emily Boivin marked it as to-read
Kimy
Kimy marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jessica Ann
Jessica Ann marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
5320057
Growing up an Army dependent, serving in Washington, D.C. in a successful Federal career, Dr. Michele Marie Burke enjoyed traveling and working closely with people from all walks of life. Dr. Burke currently leads a national intercessory prayer ministry called Esther's Warriors Ministry including men and women across denominational lines. Teaching and encouraging believers is her passion. With lov...more
More about Michele Marie Burke...