Start by marking “...and I Will Heal Their Land” as Want to Read:
...and I Will Heal Their Land

...and I Will Heal Their Land

.".. And I Will Heal Their Land" is a book for such a time as this. Not only does our nation, our land, need healing, but so does the landscape of each of our individual hearts. Healing as individuals enables us to heal corporately and rise up in this time to come forth victorious. There is much to be done and much to be undone to go forward. Dr. Michele Marie Burke leads ...more
Published by WestBow Press (first published September 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about ...and I Will Heal Their Land, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ...and I Will Heal Their Land

Apr 07, 2012 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Wow, this book is just what God's people need- a call to figure out what we've been doing wrong, and a nudge to do what we need to do to serve the Lord. I am so glad to have read this (I won this book in a GOODREADS giveaway). It took me a couple months, as I took it seriouly, marking the book like a text book. I would recommend it to anyone who says they follow Jesus, and certainly to church leaders.
Jan 18, 2012 Toni rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2012
Loved this book, such an important message for us all! It's powerful, eye-opening, encouraging, and a call to action that is spirit-stirring! The chapters are so big and power-packed with information that it nearly knocks the wind out of you, and I had to take a break after each chapter to really meditate on this stuff, and also to recoup! But that's a good thing! I'll probably read this book again and again, and I wish I could give one to everyone I know!
Nov 01, 2012 Walt rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Walt by: GOODREADS FIRST READS
FROM GOODREADS FIRST READS. And I Will Heal Their Land opens the heart to the reality of a deeper relationship with God by living His way. This book is insightful, sprinkled with humor, and filled with real life examples. You are sure to emerge from time spent within these pages with provision. This is a read for young and old alike, the seasoned and those just dipping their toes in the water for the first time. As we wash in the water of the Word, we come forth refreshed.
Nov 04, 2012 Dats rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was an excellent book. I won it through Good Reads. It gave me hope for the future. How we need to proceed to change the things that need changed. Everyone should read this. Very inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ilona Mustafin
Nov 05, 2012 Ilona Mustafin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading And I Will Heal Their Land. This topic isn't new to me and yet I've picked up a few new perspectives. Listening to your heart is a large point in this book. Healing is what many of us need. This is a spiritual book and a good one.
Rick S
Rick S rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2013
Ana Rodriguez
Nov 22, 2012 Ana Rodriguez rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
As I read this book I learned a lot of things that are spiritual. A very loving enjoying book.
Deborah Galiley
Deborah Galiley rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2012
Mar 02, 2015 LL rated it it was amazing
Good read!
Growing up an Army dependent, serving in Washington, D.C. in a successful Federal career, Dr. Michele Marie Burke enjoyed traveling and working closely with people from all walks of life. Dr. Burke currently leads a national intercessory prayer ministry called Esther's Warriors Ministry including men and women across denominational lines. Teaching and encouraging believers is her passion. With lov ...more
More about Michele Marie Burke...