Start by marking “...And I Will Heal Their Land” as Want to Read:
...And I Will Heal Their Land

...And I Will Heal Their Land

.".. And I Will Heal Their Land" is a book for such a time as this. Not only does our nation, our land, need healing, but so does the landscape of each of our individual hearts. Healing as individuals enables us to heal corporately and rise up in this time to come forth victorious. There is much to be done and much to be undone to go forward. Dr. Michele Marie Burke leads ...more
Published September 15th 2011 by Westbow Press

To ask other readers questions about ...And I Will Heal Their Land, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ...And I Will Heal Their Land

Mary
Jan 06, 2012 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Wow, this book is just what God's people need- a call to figure out what we've been doing wrong, and a nudge to do what we need to do to serve the Lord. I am so glad to have read this (I won this book in a GOODREADS giveaway). It took me a couple months, as I took it seriouly, marking the book like a text book. I would recommend it to anyone who says they follow Jesus, and certainly to church leaders.
Toni
Jan 07, 2012 Toni rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2012
Loved this book, such an important message for us all! It's powerful, eye-opening, encouraging, and a call to action that is spirit-stirring! The chapters are so big and power-packed with information that it nearly knocks the wind out of you, and I had to take a break after each chapter to really meditate on this stuff, and also to recoup! But that's a good thing! I'll probably read this book again and again, and I wish I could give one to everyone I know!
Walt
Oct 21, 2012 Walt rated it liked it
Recommended to Walt by: GOODREADS FIRST READS
FROM GOODREADS FIRST READS. And I Will Heal Their Land opens the heart to the reality of a deeper relationship with God by living His way. This book is insightful, sprinkled with humor, and filled with real life examples. You are sure to emerge from time spent within these pages with provision. This is a read for young and old alike, the seasoned and those just dipping their toes in the water for the first time. As we wash in the water of the Word, we come forth refreshed.
Dats
Oct 21, 2012 Dats rated it it was amazing
I thought this was an excellent book. I won it through Good Reads. It gave me hope for the future. How we need to proceed to change the things that need changed. Everyone should read this. Very inspirational!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ilona Mustafin
Oct 28, 2012 Ilona Mustafin rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading And I Will Heal Their Land. This topic isn't new to me and yet I've picked up a few new perspectives. Listening to your heart is a large point in this book. Healing is what many of us need. This is a spiritual book and a good one.
Ana Rodriguez
Nov 10, 2012 Ana Rodriguez rated it it was ok
Shelves: own
As I read this book I learned a lot of things that are spiritual. A very loving enjoying book.
LL
Mar 02, 2015 LL rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read!
Rick S
Rick S rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2013
Deborah Galiley
Deborah Galiley rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2012
Michele Burke
Nov 07, 2011 Michele Burke added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2011
Katie Rose
Katie Rose marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2011
Esther
Esther marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2011
Mysterium
Mysterium marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2011
Spectra
Spectra marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2011
Denese
Denese marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2011
San Frazier
San Frazier marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2011
Ariel
Ariel marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2011
Wanda Morrison
Wanda Morrison marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2011
Karen French
Karen French marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2011
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Katy
Katy marked it as to-read
Carol K.
Carol K. marked it as to-read
Susan Goss
Susan Goss marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2011
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2012
Rosa M.
Rosa M. marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2012
Irene Menge
Irene Menge marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2012
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2012
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2012
Traci
Traci marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2012
Jacque
Jacque marked it as to-read
Cyndee Jones
Cyndee Jones marked it as to-read
Elliott
Elliott marked it as to-read
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Roeshell
Roeshell marked it as to-read
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Susan Hupp
Susan Hupp marked it as to-read
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2012
5320057
Growing up an Army dependent, serving in Washington, D.C. in a successful Federal career, Dr. Michele Marie Burke enjoyed traveling and working closely with people from all walks of life. Dr. Burke currently leads a national intercessory prayer ministry called Esther's Warriors Ministry including men and women across denominational lines. Teaching and encouraging believers is her passion. With lov ...more
More about Michele Marie Burke...