Start by marking “Waterborne (Seaborne, #3)” as Want to Read:
Waterborne (Seaborne, #3)

Waterborne (Seaborne #3)

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Alexandros, prince of Atlantis and lethal assassin, has a new assignment. Hunt down and eliminate powerful, ruthless Grigori Varenkov, whose fleet of fishing ships is scouring the ocean floors bare of life. But there is a complication in the stunning form of Ree O'Connor, Varenko's personal chef.
Published July 1st 2012 by Brava (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Waterborne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waterborne

Siren's Secret by Debbie HerbertForgive My Fins by Tera Lynn ChildsTempest Rising by Tracy DeebsSweetest Curse by Susan D. TaylorRising by Holly Kelly
Mermaid Romances
57th out of 101 books — 141 voters
Seascape by Stephanie BurkeThe Nymph King by Gena ShowalterMerman's Kiss by Dee J. StoneSoul Song by Marjorie M. LiuThe Selkie by Rosanna Leo
Mermen in Romance
7th out of 28 books — 11 voters

More lists with this book...

Rachel
I thought it would be interesting to read a book with Atlantians, but it turned out I was wrong. It was annoying, the book made a big deal out of Ree having special powers and then they really weren't used or explored and I hate it when the characters are in a dicey situation and the girl needs to be stubborn and wants an explanation right then, she can't wait until they are safe. To many plot threads that went nowhere. To much of the Queen and Caddoc I really couldn't have cared less about thei ...more
Toni
I have wanted to read this series for a while now. So I jumped at the chance to read the third book in the series, Waterborne.

Alexandros has watched both his brothers recently fall for human women. Humans have never done much for him, but for some reason Ree stirs something in him. At first glance she seems like an unassuming woman. She also seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Only Ree is not what she appears.

From early childhood, Ree’s life has been shaped and controlled by a sec
Beth
Waterborne is the story of Alexandros, an Atlantean prince on a mission to assassinate a civilian. His attempted assassination is spoiled by a beautiful and naked human woman. She is injured but he doesn't want to let her die and takes her to his underwater world in an attempt to save her life.

Ree is an independent woman, who likes to take care of herself. She was sent to kill a Russian target but her operation turns deadly when she is shot. When Ree wakes up, she finds herself in an unbelievabl
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by: Robin
Book provided by: Publisher
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Mermen, an Atlantian Prince, giant seahorses, dolphin spies…yes I said dolphin spies. This all included in a refreshing book that belongs to the series Seaborne by Ms. Irons. Taking us to the deep depths of the sea where we find the city of Atlantis.

The story takes us between beautifully depicted world underwater and the human/civilian world. Alex an Atlantian Prince is on a mission to kill a civilian whe
Crissy
So I finally got around to finishing this series that I started over a year ago. It's so bad. This is the worst one. Like, it's not even funny anymore, it's just annoying. I hated all the one-dimensional characters, the distressing lack of romance, the total lack of solid bad guy, the weird asides to other characters...there's just too much trying to happen and none of it well. Unexplained Danu back story tying in with the oft-hinted at but also unexplained star-people mythos? Unexplained magica ...more
Tina
First one that I came across for this series. Pretty interesting, love the strong, smart female with a history.
jackie frye
This was the 3rd book in the series and I loved it and hope there will be more in the series. Alex is a walking/swiming dream and who cares if he has silver/blue scales! This series is set under-the-sea with characters I loved. I have always been a beliver in Atlntis and am happy to find a series of books set in modern day Atlantis.
Nenia Campbell
I should point out that when this book came and I saw the cheesy cover, Ben Stiller's quote from Derek Zoolander- "MerMAN. MerMAN"- totally kept popping into my head, which was not exactly conducive to my taking the book seriously. Oops.

Anyway, yes, I won this advance copy from the GoodReads giveaway via Kensington publishers. I have another of their books in my TBR pile (Fire-Kissed, if you're curious) that looks quite promising. This book, however, was a bit of a disappointment.

First, a brief
Mage
Mage marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Silvana Ventura da silva
Silvana Ventura da silva marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Amy Hart
Amy Hart marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Yvette
Yvette marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Sirenita
Sirenita marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Rose Munoz
Rose Munoz marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Trea
Trea added it
May 25, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Wild Blue Under (Tritone Trilogy #2)
  • Siren's Desire (Dark Tides, #3)
  • Aldo's Fantastical Movie Palace
  • Sea Lord (Children of the Sea, #3)
  • Fable: Edge of the World
  • Lust Have Recipes, Aphrodisiac Cookbook
  • Travel Unscripted
  • Christmas with a Vampire
  • Faithful to Laura (Middlefield Family #2)
  • Queen's Hunt (River of Souls Series, #2)
  • Out of It
  • Secret of the Wolf (Warriors of the Rift, #2)
  • Muck City: Winning and Losing in Football's Forgotten Town
  • Stud (Cat Star Chronicles, #8)
  • Alone Yet Not Alone
  • Soldaten: On Fighting, Killing, and Dying
  • Celtic Moon (Celtic Wolves, #1)
  • Chickadee
A native of Delaware, Katherine Irons lives in a 300-year-old farmhouse with her husband. When not writing, she enjoys reading, travel, and beach combing. She is currently at work on her next novel in the Seaborne series.
More about Katherine Irons...

Seaborne (3 books)
  • Seaborne (Seaborne #1)
  • Oceanborne (Seaborne #2)
Seaborne (Seaborne #1) Oceanborne (Seaborne #2)