Start by marking “RENDEZVOUS 2: Nieva's Dilemma” as Want to Read:
RENDEZVOUS 2: Nieva's Dilemma

RENDEZVOUS 2: Nieva's Dilemma (Rendezvous #2)

4.88 of 5 stars 4.88  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  6 reviews
FRIENDS. LOVERS. FAMILY. VIVRE.

Nieva Claiborne had been torn between enhancing a friendship with Menchyon Martinez or walking into love with Francisco Kidd.

Destiny weaved the course while enduring a breakthrough project that would change their lives forever.

Aidan Reid: A man with intelligence, talent and secrets. The one he holds closest could destroy more than the love Ni
Paperback
Published (first published August 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about RENDEZVOUS 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about RENDEZVOUS 2

Carmen Blalock
As described by the author, this book is classified as Original Urban Romance and I think that describes this book very accurately! We have such a strong cast of characters in this series and there is definitely six degrees of separation in this book with new or returning characters and they all compliment each other. There is not a time where I feel like putting this book down. I am so sitting on the edge of my seat with this book, there are times when I want to walk away but I just can't! Lore ...more
Sistar Tea
Does Aiden Get What He Deserves?

We pick up right where part one left off and its up and running from there. I don't know how Mrs. Walls was able to display such a public display of Nieva and Aiden and have it work so well but she did it. If you made it to part two, then you know these characters are more than lifelong friends; they are family. Yes, it’s still shocking for me to see an office full of higher ups in serious relationships, but Loretta has some serious skills with the pen and it wor
Locksie
Captivate.

Love when a story starts off exactly where the previous one left off!Rendezvous 2 brings back the fashionable characters from the first book whom continue to intrigue us with their drama along with a few surprising twists.
Francisco and Nieva are even more in love if that’s possible. The two have formed an unbreakable bond that not even Nieva’s old lover Menchyon can get past. Besides, Menchyon is with Sondeara and she will not be classed as second best!!

When Nieva is brutally attacked
Reshemah
RENDEZVOUS 2 is a great sequel that picks up where the first book left off. I just love the chemistry between Nirvana and her man in this book! He proves to be a strong supportive man that has her back. Like most books this book also has the guy that you just simply cannot stand. Aiden makes you want to jump through the pages and choke him! I recomend this book as well as the first in this series to any reader who loves a good love story withLor a side of drama! Loretta R.Walls has done it once ...more
MidnightAce
If you're looking for suspense, drama and family love, then Rendezvous is something you need to mark to read. Nieva and Francisco had so much chemistry and bond that could not be broken. Milan was a nice spice to the story. Helena, who knew she had it in her........
Kimberly
Great ending to the first story. Was so amazed at how the family came together when they had to. The togetherness and the challenges made this a very interesting read. This story also, had a very positive message to go with the story.
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Metris
Metris marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
Juanesia
Juanesia marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2012
Leona Romich
Leona Romich marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2012
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2012
Loretta
Jan 14, 2012 Loretta rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Loretta
Jan 14, 2012 Loretta rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Don't Put Your Hands On Me! 1 3 Aug 17, 2012 01:18AM
Loretta R. Walls has been writing since the age of thirteen and was inspired after reading Secrets by Danielle Steel. Throughout her teen years, she completed over a dozen books for personal enjoyment. Her debut novel, Spices of Life was released in 2005.

An innovative thinker, Loretta enjoys taking her audience to places most dream of visiting and all the while, making her readers feel as if they
More about Loretta R. Walls...

Rendezvous (2 books)