Start by marking “Danny's Dad” as Want to Read:
Danny's Dad

Danny's Dad

Gary Levinson is in love with his best friend’s dad. It’s as simple as that.

Danny doesn’t think it’s simple. He’s okay with his best friend being gay. He can cope with the idea -- in theory -- that his dad is gay. But Gary and his dad being gay together ...?

Neil “Raw” Rawlings doesn’t think it’s simple at all. He’s a well-known rugby league player and Gary is too young, to
ebook
Published November 6th 2011 by JMS Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Danny's Dad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Danny's Dad

Camille
Oct 25, 2012 Camille rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-rom-erotica
I blushed all through this. It was so open...this relentless, unabashed adoration...wow. I was scared for Gary and commended him yet still for allowing himself to be exposed. He loved so completely.

I liked how Raw, Danny's dad, handled Gary and all the affection coming his way. He was a good combo of lover, father figure, older man, mentor, gentle teacher, dominant sex god, vulnerable embarker on new relationship and ultra hot,sexy man. Nice.

And finally, I was pleased by all the direct communic
Ruby
Yes, the rugby star dad giving his son's best friend and die-hard fanboy a birthday present of losing his virginity is one of those premises that will either intrigue or have you running for the hills. Clearly I was intrigued.

Actually, this was much sweeter than I expected. Neil was incredibly considerate and loving, and Gary fawned over him in a rather immature, yet completely believeable manner. I'm not entirely sure I could see them working as a couple as Gary seems so very young, but I thoug
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Hmm.. Well I knew what I was getting into when I picked this one up, but I guess I wasn't really thinking about Danny and Gary practically growing up together. I know it happend and it's possible, but it makes me uneasy. Maybe if I had seen Neil's POV I *might* have seen it differently, but as it was (view spoiler) ...more
Mandapanda
2.5 stars but an extra half star for that gorgeous cover. I found this story a bit unbelievable.
Jenna (BadKitty) -- IsProbablyReading --
Ehh.... This was kind of strange. I only read it because it was auto delivered to my kindle after buying a different book, and I'm definitely glad I didn't pay for this one. The best-friends-dad part was the biggest issue for me, I really didn't care about the age difference that much. Also, since we had no inner dialogue at all from Raw/Neil I spent most of the book wondering if he was even into Gary at all. Which made the whole thing sorta... Creepy. Idk it wasn't burn wotthy but it wasn't gre ...more
Ryoma Gartre
JC
Oct 29, 2014 JC rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: age-difference
I got this for free on ARe since they have giveaways this month. This ebook was auto-delivered to my library after I ordered another ebook.
This story is very short. Took me less than an hour to read even doing stuff in between, and the story suffered a bit because of the length. However, even though this was clearly an age-difference PWP, it was surprisingly sweet and the characters were genuinely likable though Gary being 18 and Neil being 36 does make you wonder how their relationship will tur
RB Martin
The Boyfriend is here for the whole weekend, and he's really not a book person (Well, not an erotic fan anyway), so I made him read this with me because this is my only short story in my kindle. And his verdict...

"The story has a lot of potential, too bad its only a short story though. Well, it done its purpose I guess, it makes me horny. Give it 3 stars." - Exact words.

But if I'm the one who will rate this, probably 2 stars. Gary was so full of self-pity. x
Alina
Sep 09, 2012 Alina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and sweet little story!
I love the age difference and that Neil's been kinda-sorta like a father figure for Gary adds even more to my perverted enjoyment ;)
Teresa
I think I had more of a problem with the fact that it was Gary's best friend's dad than the age difference. Watching a child grow up and then becoming involved with said child is a little creepy for me. Otherwise it was a sweet story.
Shaundra
Nov 16, 2013 Shaundra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-ebooks
I felt so into this book that when it ended I was looking for the lost pages... Would love to read more.
Miss Rainbird
Nov 30, 2011 Miss Rainbird rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
don't waste your money
Donna
Donna added it
Sep 23, 2016
Spooky
Spooky rated it it was ok
Jul 31, 2016
Mike
Mike rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2016
Lena
Lena added it
Apr 12, 2016
Jazzie
Jazzie rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2016
Talal
Talal rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2016
EmeArsh
EmeArsh rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
J
J added it
Jun 18, 2015
Ilani K.wise
Ilani K.wise rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2015
Alejandro
Alejandro is currently reading it
Apr 08, 2015
Marinieves Cordero
Marinieves Cordero marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
SH65
SH65 added it
Feb 27, 2015
David Higgins
David Higgins rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2015
Terry
Terry marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Wara
Wara added it
Feb 15, 2015
Grandmat
Grandmat rated it it was ok
Nov 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Celebrating Some November Releases From JMS Books 1 2 Nov 30, 2011 08:34AM
Having read all the decent free fiction on the net Drew could find, he set out to try his hand at writing something himself. Fed up reading about characters who were super-wealthy, impossibly handsome, and incredibly well-endowed, Drew determined to make his characters real and believable.

Drew lives a quiet life in the north of England with his cat. Someday he hopes to meet the kind of man he writ
More about Drew Hunt...