Start by marking “All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom (1Night Stand, #60)” as Want to Read:
All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom (1Night Stand, #60)

All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom (1Night Stand #60)

Madame Eve’s 1NightStand service has brought together Blake and Taryn on a cold Christmas Eve at the Castillo Lodge. The two will set out on an adventure of pain and pleasure surrounded by Alaskan snow-capped mountains and nestled in a warm country lodge. But as the night develops, Taryn discovers it’s not Christmas presents that will surprise her but instead the very man ...more
ebook
Published November 25th 2011 by Decadent Publishing (first published November 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom

The Virgin and the Playboy by Kate RichardsDracula's Kiss by JoAnne KenrickSweet Irish Kiss by JoAnne KenrickCelestial Seduction by Jessica E. SubjectBeneath the Starry Sky by Jessica E. Subject
Favorite 1NightStand stories by Decadent Publishing
32nd out of 97 books — 41 voters
Sorority Pledge 1 by Daizie DraperFloggers' Holiday Sale by H.C. BrownBound with a Bow by Beth WyldeFireworks by Evangeline AndersonKidnapped for Christmas by Evangeline Anderson
Holiday BDSM
27th out of 39 books — 29 voters

More lists with this book...

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
I had no idea that Stacey Kennedy writes erotica! And wow… does she ever write erotica!!!

All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom is a short, sweet and very sexy story that totally took me by surprise. It’s a sizzling hot, intense BDSM novella that, despite the page count, gave me everything I need in a satisfying read – romance, passion, a great story and amazing people who are willing to make whatever sacrifices are necessary to be with the one they love above all others.

If you're looking for a
Ronda  Tutt
Nov 09, 2011 Ronda Tutt rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, bdsm
SPANKING HOT!

Excellent BDSM short story. Stacey Kennedy you have a way with words that brings the characters emotionally alive. The action of being blind folded, tied up, flogged, stick beat, ate, blown, and ravagedly taken in the vagina and anal at the same time had me seeking my own release as I felt shimmers all the way down through my body – LOL - Hubby didn’t know what hit him as I felt like a frog and jumped his ass – LMAO! One thing I love about these 1 Night Stand episodes are that Madam
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.com.

Expected Release Date: November 25, 2011
Publisher: Self Published
Imprint: N/A
Author’s Website: http://www.staceykennedy.com/
My Source for This Book: Gift from the Author
Part of a Series: Yes, 1NightStand #3; Part of the Madame Eve’s 1NightStand Holiday Anthology
Series Best Read In Order: Worked well as a standalone
Steam Level: Scorching

Overall, this was a decadent little quickie that will definitely get the motor r
Cynthia
Nov 24, 2011 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Cynthia by: Laurie Garrison

Reviewed at Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Ms. Kennedy has turned up the heat in her latest 1NS short. It’s blazin’ HAWT Girlfriends!

Madame Eve takes it one step further when she pairs Blake and Taryn up for the night. As they aren’t exactly strangers; maybe even granting one of them a special request. These two broke up five years ago, and the lonely hearts have been miserable ever since.

No lollygagging around here as the story opens with a BDSM scene involving a flogger, a cane, and a mini vibe.
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Madame Eve's 1NightStand service, manages to bring together Taryn and Blake, submissive, and Dom. Both met on Christmas Eve at a lodge, where Taryn was presented to Blake blindfolded.

THOUGHTS

I never thought I would put the words sweet and BDSM together, but in this story, it is the best description I can give the reader. The physical aspect of the story contains strong BDSM and erotica between Blake and Taryn that will
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Posted on Under the Covers

The saying goes: “Short, but sweet!”

But that is not the motto Stacey Kennedy writes by.

All She Wants for Christmas is her Dom is sizzling hot! So much so that I’m actually a bit sad that the book was so short!

But don’t be fooled by the shortness of this book, Kennedy really packs in the heat! All She Wants for Christmas is her Dom jumps right into the sexy BDSM.

Taryn is spending her Christmas Eve at Castillo Lodge where she is being dominated by a man chosen by Mad
Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)
The beginning of this story is intense! It gets a little rough, And I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. As with all Stacey Kennedy stories she brings on an insane amount of sexual heat while also showing us enough character background and some loving moments.

All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom is extremely erotic, the submissive goes through a lot of pain but she enjoys it. Then comes a nice twist which turns the book into a romance. Madame Eve always knows what she is doing! So if you
Andrea Guy
Only Stacey Kennedy could write a story a little more than 20 pages long that can leave readers longing for a cold shower.

All She Wants For Christmas Is Her Dom, is just that kind of story...short but not sweet, in fact it is so hot the pages sizzle from the heat of Taryn and her Dom.

It is amazing how Stacey ties things together for Taryn and Blake, because this story is more than just hot steamy sex, though it does make up a good part of it. This story is also about romance, and there definit
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
Stacey Kennedy never fails to write a steamy hot read that has the ability to fog up the screen.
In this short little BDSM story, Taryn is set up to meet with a Dom she has been matched to buy Madame Eve, but who she is matched with is not who Taryn expected but with a few unexpected surprises, it turns out that he, the man from her past Blake, is the perfect Dom for her;

“He knew all her deepest, darkest desires, and he didn’t run from her fantasies, but fulfilled them.”

Though it may be short, yo
Mona
Jan 26, 2012 Mona rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
If you like hot BDSM with a side of romance, then you'll love this short story by Stacey Kennedy. Former lovers Blake and Taryn are paired for a Christmas celebration at an Alaskan resort. Blake's aware she's his partner, but she is not. So he asks Madame Eve to request that she be blindfolded. He'd prefer to keep his identity a secret until he's sure she still responds to him.

After an intense session, he knows her feelings are just as passionate as his own, but when he removes the blindfold and
Kristen
2 1/2 to 3 stars

All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom was an okay read. I found the sex scenes scorching hot; however, the overall romance and character development bordered on boring and passionless.
Lori {Romancing the Dark Side}
Original Romancing the Darkside Review:

Stacey Kennedy's hottest novella yet!

Madame Eve is at it again, this time playing matchmaker to Taryn and Blake on a cold and snowy Christmas Eve. This pairing is like no other, in that Taryn and Blake are not strangers and one of them is in for a wicked surprise. These two waste no time in getting into the hot and kinky action but give the reader much more than just a steamy night of passion.

All She Wants for Christm
Cecile
Dec 24, 2011 Cecile rated it it was amazing
For those of you that know me... and those that don't this is my little statement about short books.... I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said.... here is my review... I was given this book for my honest thoughts... So let' ...more
Unapologetic_Bookaholic

RATING: 4 (really liked)
Heat: 4 (erotic ride)
REVIEW (summary, cassl)
# of times read: 2

Taryn is a sub assigned to Dom Blake. They have a scene and in the end after she hot and bothered by his masterful dominance. He doesn't have sex with her. She turns to find someone she knows standing her being her Dom of the night.

This scene was short at only 25 page
Arianne Cruz
Nov 07, 2011 Arianne Cruz rated it it was amazing
This book is AMAZING and it was so romantic :D

That really made me fall in love with the book - the romance. It was so nice and it warmed my heart...

Stacey Kennedy is a phenomenal writer. Unlike other authors, her books, no matter how short, are perfectly edited and every scene is vivid. I would say she is one of my favorite authors. I can't wait to read more of her stories! I specifically love Madame Eve stories :)
Monique
Nov 25, 2011 Monique rated it really liked it
Originally reviewed at The Forbidden Bookshelf

All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom is a very short, very erotic read. The reader is treated to an intense BDSM scene that will leave them breathless.

Madame Eve from the 1NightStand series has again put together two people who are perfect for one another. Blake is a dominant male who is looking for a submissive woman to call his own. Taryn is a tough as nails U.S. Marshall and a lifestyle submissive who enjoys extreme pain. She is blind folded th
Niina
Dec 20, 2011 Niina rated it liked it
Taryn signs up with Madame Eve's 1Night Stand service for one night of 'no strings attached' pleasure, she hasn't had sex since her ex-boyfriend broke her heart and left her, so it's time to break her dry streak.

Blake handpicked Taryn from Madame Eve's list, his reason much deeper than just being her Dom for the night, he's looking for something else, something he once had but was idiot enough to loose.

Kennedy starts this novella with both guns blazing, and not being a regular BDSM reader ( in f
Lindsay Paige
Dec 20, 2015 Lindsay Paige added it
Shelves: own, ebook
Title Thoughts: Couldn't have picked a better one myself

Cover Thoughts: I love it. I love how we can't see the guys head because in the story, Taryn doens't know who it is.

While short, this is seriously instense. You know how in scary movies, you cover your eyes, but you still peek. That's sort of how I felt while reading this. I'm not sure how it happened, but lately the erotic books I have been reading have been BDSM. Anyway, I enjoyed these characters while I had them.

Kennedy can always draw
Romancing the Book
May 15, 2012 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, christmas
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Patti
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

Blake wanted a Christmas getaway with someone chosen for him by Madame Eve that would match his every need in a sub and he receives exactly what he requested. Since Taryn’s last relationship ended five years ago she has been away from the lifestyle for quite some time. She hungers for the pleasure she receives from being a sub and agrees to this Christmas getaway hoping she can feel that again.

This is the fi
Catherine
Released as part of Decadent Publishing’s 1NightStand series, All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom by Stacey Kennedy is a short, sexy holiday read. When the story starts, Blake has Taryn half-naked, blindfolded, and bent over the foot of a four-poster bed in a suite at the luxurious Castillo Lodge. It’s the Christmas season and apparently Taryn has been a naughty, naughty girl! But this year, instead of coal bad girls get floggings.

What I liked: Kennedy managed to pack a surprising amount of
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Jan 16, 2014 Sassy Moms Say Read Romance rated it it was amazing
Adri’s Review:

The first thing I have to say is WOW!!! This story is hot. It was also a great quick Christmas read. It shows the wonderfulness of forgiveness and healing.

After five years the love between Blake and Taryn is still there, regardless of not being together all those years. They scene very well together.

The passion between Dom and sub is clear and enticing. Taryn’s need to please her Dom come across clearly, and her Dom Blake’s need to take care of her before himself is so indicative
Reviewers for R.N.J
Jan 14, 2012 Reviewers for R.N.J rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, erotica
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for readers

Davia's Review

Summary
Blake and Taryn meet for a Christmas Eve BDSM tryst as Dom and Sub arranged by matchmaker Madame Eve. Taryn is blindfolded during the encounter and doesn’t know that Blake is responsible for the wonderful pleasure she is receiving. Might I ad they were in a relationship before but because of circumstances it ended but neither forgot their time together....

Thoughts

This was a quick but really good read! It starts by really taking
Evelyn Amaro
Dec 02, 2011 Evelyn Amaro rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of blazing hot adult romance books!
Read the full review at Paromantasy

Get ready for painfully delicious holiday with Stacey Kennedy's All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom.

Grab a glass of cold water because this book is pure fire. Taryn is a cop by day but loves to be ruled at night. She is into BDSM and she plans to make this Christmas one she will not forget. She gives herself to a new Dom after breaking up with her last one - her ex-boyfriend - and she is determined to take all that he has to give her. With pain and pleasure
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
On Christmas Eve, Taryn decides to let go of her past and move on. Enlisting Madame Eve’s help, she sets out to find a new Dom after she left the BDSM lifestyle when breaking up with her boyfriend, Blake, 5 years ago (Blake chose his business over Taryn).

Taryn asks that she be blindfolded as she immerses herself into the scene again, and she seems surprised to find her new Dom and her ex, Blake, have such similar styles. But wait, is she dreaming, or could her new Dom really be her ex-boyfriend
PepperP0t
3.25 stars (All She Wants For Christmas Is Her Dom Or A Scene)
Taryn is ready to take on having a full-time down after time away from the lifestyle and has agreed to a scene that puts her in close proximity to her former Dom, Blake who is ready to provide Taryn with all she needs.

This quickie is part of the overall 1Night Stand series, but is definitely self-contained and works fine alone. Unlike many shorts, this situation didn’t seem unrealistically contrived and the intimate scenes worked qui
Shari
Dec 07, 2011 Shari rated it liked it
At Castillo Lodge, Blake and Taryn are having their fantasies and desires met by Madame Eve’s 1NightStand service on Christmas Eve. Being blindfolded, Taryn loves how Blake is mastering her body. She doesn’t know his name or what he looks like going into the night. But lightning strikes when she finds out who he is.

This is a very short novella. Really other than being in a hotel on Christmas Eve, there is no other Christmas them to it. There is some BDSM in here. Some old hurts. And some hot sce
Barbara
Nov 25, 2011 Barbara rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: bdsm readers
4.5 Stars!

Hot, hot, HOT! Ms. Kennedy starts off hot and sizzles with the turn of each page of this short, sexy, intense read.

Blindfolded in a BDSM scene, set up by Madame Eve's 1NightStand service, Taryn anxiously looks forward to feeling the hands of her mystery Dom. While Taryn has agreed to the scene, what she doesn't know is the surprise her Dom has for her. Deliciously sexy!

A well-written erotic short story. Highly recommended read!
Serena
Apr 01, 2016 Serena rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mf
While this book did have a few redeeming qualities, due to a lack of editorial contribution I would not recommend.

My Rating System:
Rebecca (everyday reader)
After four years apart, this couple has come together again for this BDSM night. She doesn't know it's her ex, for she is blindfolded. She realizes who he is and they get back together by him claiming and collaring her once and for all. Good read!!
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Dec 24, 2011 Jo * Smut-Dickted * rated it liked it
Shelves: read-on-kindle, bdsm
This one was fine as a story- but WAY too expensive for the length. It was basically shorter than a story in an anthology - and at $3 that's just too much IMHO. Especially since 200-300 page books are $4-6.
A Hot & Sexy 1NightStand Story From Stacey Kennedy 1 2 Nov 26, 2011 06:18AM
  • Valentine Submission (Valentine Submission, #1)
  • Lust After Death (Love-Bots, #1)
  • Land of Falling Stars
  • Caught Offside (1Night Stand, #75)
  • Holiday Bound
  • 31 Flavors
  • Vampire Dreams (Victorian Erotic, #1)
  • Grey's Lady (Carte Blanche, #1)
  • Lessons in Indiscretion (The Merry Widows, #1)
  • Sold (The Auction, #1)
  • A Bit of Rough
  • One Night With a Wolf (1Night Stand, #12)
  • My Wicked Gladiators
  • Ghost of a Chance (1Night Stand, #45)
  • Sweet Irish Kiss (1Night Stand, #39; Irish Kisses, #1)
  • Taking Control
  • Beneath the Starry Sky (1Night Stand, #70)
  • Summer's Journey: Volume Three - Bondage Ballet (Summer's Journey, #3)
STACEY KENNEDY is the USA Today bestselling author of the Dirty Little Secrets and Club Sin series. She writes deeply emotional romances about powerful men and the wild women who tame them. When she’s not writing sensual stories, she spends her time in southwestern Ontario with her real life hero, her husband, their two young children, and her other babies: a mini labradoodle named Jax and a choco ...more
More about Stacey Kennedy...

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 234 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)