Start by marking “Pets In Paradise” as Want to Read:
Pets In Paradise

Pets In Paradise

3.48  ·  Rating Details  ·  21 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
When we lose a pet the experience is heartbreaking and emotional. In my new novel, we take a peek into their Paradise, along with a glimpse of what they are up to. One thing is for sure...we never forget them and they never forget us. This is a heartwarming novel and will lift your spirit and cause you to recall any pets of yours who are now having a fun time in Paradise.
M
Paperback, First, 150 pages
Published June 1st 2011 by Fundcraft Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pets In Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pets In Paradise

Melanie
Dec 11, 2011 Melanie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
I would recommend this book to anyone who has lost a pet. I recently lost one of my dogs and reading this book made me laugh and cry. I won this book from goodreads, thankyou.
Pauline Tilbe
Jan 15, 2012 Pauline Tilbe rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pets are beloved members of our family, when we lose them our hearts are broken. We can never imagine going through it again and sometimes vow to not have another one. Then our paths cross somehow with just the perfect animal and we fall in love all over again. Ever wonder how/why that happens? Wonder if it's something meant to be?
Lee Carey explores that possibility and will make you believe.
Gabby explores Paradise and introduces us to world I never imagined. This family friendly book has many
Marja McGraw
Aug 21, 2012 Marja McGraw rated it really liked it
Pets in Paradise by Lee Carey had my attention from the first page. So many of us have lost pets we cared about, and Carey takes us to a new plateau. Some people feel like they’ve lost a family member when their cat, dog, or any other pet dies. For some people, the animal was the only company they had. It can be heartbreaking.

In this feel-good book the animals who’ve died have gone to Pet Paradise where they find freedom, companionship and joy. The story is told from the pets’ perspectives, and
Kristal Cooper
Feb 20, 2012 Kristal Cooper rated it did not like it
This book about animal heaven stars about a dozen real pets that have been loved and lost. For their human companions, I'm sure this tale is charming but for the rest of us it's just a complete bore. The writing is un-sophisticated and the plot isn't very creative or interesting. I honestly feel like a pre-teen could have produced a fantasy of this caliber.

I do love the idea that our pets can return and be spirit guides to help us find their replacements and I appreciate the heavy emphasis on ad
NVTony
Aug 31, 2012 NVTony rated it really liked it
Anyone who owns or has ever owned a pet needs to read this enchanting book. From pets point of view it will make you laugh and feel some comfort from loss of a family friend. What a delightful insight into our pets minds. You will never regret time spent reading these pet views.
Frangipani
Aug 01, 2013 Frangipani rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
Sweet tear jerker
Kajola
Kajola marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Jim Biggs
Jim Biggs marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
Joslyn
Joslyn marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
Carol K.
Carol K. marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Jan
Jan is currently reading it
Aug 29, 2015
Sheri Matthews
Sheri Matthews rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2015
Jacque
Jacque rated it really liked it
May 28, 2015
Aline
Aline added it
Aug 29, 2015
Ani Manjikian
Ani Manjikian marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Jessie Stein
Jessie Stein marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2015
Justin Miller
Justin Miller marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
kathy
kathy rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2014
Paulette
Paulette marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Jeff
Jeff rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Summer Sartain
Summer Sartain marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
cheryl a jones
cheryl a jones rated it did not like it
Apr 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Lee Carey lives in a coastal town known as Sandbridge Beach in Va. Beach. He has been writing since '99. His popular pet novel "Gabby...All About Me" is his first published novel. His second pet novel titled "Pets In Paradise" hit the market in April '11. Other novels and short stories are available on Amazon Kindle or Smashwords. You may read synopsis or previews on my website. "See ya there."
Lee