Start by marking “Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 3

Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 3 (Suki-tte Ii na yo #3)

4.24  ·  Rating Details ·  2,147 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either a boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures the most popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they’re friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss…?!!
Published August 10th 2009 by Kodansha

To ask other readers questions about Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 3

Bookaholic (reads every mortal thing)
I...need help. And sleep.

Definitely sleep.

Goodnight, people. Although it's killing me not to start the next volume, I must restrain myself. It's not good for the brain (<-- the only reason I don't read anything after 12)

Alex (Lexie)
Jan 06, 2013 Alex (Lexie) rated it really liked it
Recommended to Alex (Lexie) by: Rachel
For the first part, I was annoyed with Aiko. >:( She's too focused on Yamato even though she already know that he already got Mei. She looked past Masashi (not sure if it's really his name. Kinda forgot. lol. :P) who really likes her a lot, chubby or not. He accepts her fully. And I really love how at the end of the Chapter, it's Mei's advice that makes them all okay. :)

I totally love Nagi! :) She's cute and talented. On Chapter 11. OMG. Valentine's Day is so epic in Japan. I mean, it's reall
Amanda Lila
Oct 29, 2014 Amanda Lila rated it it was ok
This was getting boring and I couldn't see a plot here, but I'll keep reading anyway!
Beckiezra
Apr 26, 2015 Beckiezra rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-manga
2.5, I could just really do without the more adult parts of this manga. The characters are interesting and likable and the drawings are fine (not really one for backgrounds though I'm noticing), I'm enjoying getting to know more about the characters' families and background (very little, we're three volumes and at least 6 months of dating in, no meeting any parents? His little sister is sweet though.) and seeing the relationship develop, but they waste more time than I like on the physical aspec ...more
K. B
Jun 28, 2016 K. B rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, shoujo
This volume was all lovey-dovey kind!

Mei became friends with Yamato's sister and now gets help in baking, for Valentine's day is coming soon. Mei is bad at baking or cooking. Aiko has overcome her insecurities and now is trying to become a good, straight forward girl. Am amateur model enters in their life bringing many problems with her. DRAMA! Next volume the transferred model creates havoc in Mei Tachibana and Yamato Kurosawa's life.
Selena
I still say the art in this looks positively bizarre at times, but otherwise the characters are growing on me. About the only complaint I have left (other than anatomy issues) is the fact that just about every female character introduced is a shameless boyfriend stealer. I know I don't go around trying to steal other people's boyfriends, and I don't know anyone who actually does.
Cassie
Jul 21, 2014 Cassie rated it it was amazing
OMG!! Why can't stupid girls just leave him alone. He's said he has a girlfriend that he loves very much. Why can't you back off and let them be happy together. I don't give an F if you're a "model@ and if your better suited to him and thus deserve him more. Your a pathetic spoiled cry-baby.... Hmph!!! Rant over for now.
Tiffany Vaughn
Another fantastic volume. I really am digging this series and love to see how the characters develop. As usual for Shojo manga this volume has a chapter for Valentine's Day. It also leaves off on a cliff hanger so I need to get volume 4 as soon as possible. XD

Warning this volume does contain some adult scenes in it. Probably recommended for 16+ readers.
Ivana Ciglar
May 17, 2014 Ivana Ciglar rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone

Great sequel !

"Yamato (to Mei): Please love me! I don't know exactly but please be crazy about me!"

The volume begins with the story of Aiko. Aiko who couldn't get over the fact that Yamato chose Mei instead of her. Aiko who declared an open war on Mei at the end of the last chapter. That same Aiko was deeply wounded when her boyfriend cheated on her in the past. She did everything for him but he still betrayed her. Then Yamato slept with her out of pity and only because she asked him to. Now Aik
Mayu

Antes de ver "Say I love you" no me habria planteado volver a leer a Kanae Hazuki porque en "Me arrodillo ante ti" descubrí que no era la clase de mangaka capaz de hacer "doki, doki" en mi corazón, pero después de ver una de las películas más intimas y hermosas sobre el amor, la amistad, la belleza interior y el amarse a uno mismo, no pude negar que quería embarcarme en esta aventura literaria. Además, hacía tanto que no leía que me parecía el reencuentro perfecto con mis amadas palabras de pap
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Sep 14, 2014 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4/5

“‘I used to think that. But one you decide you hate everything, that’s it. You’ll never like anything, and that will be the end of it. You’re taking all of your possibilities away from yourself. You have to learn to like yourself.’”

I like the morality in this series. There’s a really sweet scene between Mei and Yamato’s little sister Nagi in this volume, which really helps Nagi get over the bullying she’d been hiding from at school. Nagi is also just really adorable, and amazing in the kitch
Joti
May 04, 2015 Joti rated it liked it
Jacqueline
Jul 29, 2016 Jacqueline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh it's coming, I've seen the anime so I'm going to see if the manga has the same effect the anime did. This volume was pretty good overall, but that girl should definitely step back and calm herself. What part of Yamato loves Mei does she not understand? Like is she stupid? Jeez, just let them be. Anyway I'm going to be reading the next volume to see what happens.
Kassandra
Oct 08, 2016 Kassandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So cute and I liked how in the begining it was focused on Aiko but it was annoying how badly she wanted to be with him. It felt unifinished in the end and I felt bad for Mei! Can't wait for the next volume!
Anita
Cute start to a shoujo manga series.

See my bundle "not-a-review" for Volumes 1 to 4 at Book Abyss via BookLikes.
Kristen
Jul 26, 2015 Kristen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yeaaahhh I'm really getting tired of all the shallow side characters who keep trying to steal/sleep with other girl's boyfriends. They come into the story for like a chapter and just kinda ruffle feathers and leave.

Regardless, it's still an interesting story and amusing.
CJ - It's only a Paper Moon
Me encanta ver como Mei adquiere mas confianza con Yamato
Tami
Nov 20, 2015 Tami rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas, november-tbr
I love this manga series soooo much. I'm in the mood for love and this book delivers. It rips my heart into pieces and puts it back together with every volume!
Sean O'Hara
Sep 10, 2014 Sean O'Hara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, shoujo, josei, romance
Not sure I like the direction this took in the last few chapters, but overall the story is proving to be much more mature than your typical shoujo romance.
Vivi
Dec 31, 2014 Vivi rated it really liked it
Hasta podría decir que es un 4.5. Me está gustando bastante este manga.
Alexandra
Sep 16, 2014 Alexandra rated it really liked it
Loved it.
Jenten0018
Aug 28, 2016 Jenten0018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Megumi is going to be trouble. She seems very superficial. Can't wait to read the next volume.
Korrie Stacy
Jan 18, 2015 Korrie Stacy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So cute
Bianca Cassie
One the best shoujo manga ever. Fact. End of conversation. No debate allowed.
Katia
Aug 03, 2015 Katia rated it liked it
Aiko ♡
Masashi ♡
Nagi ♡
Beatriz Pleités
Nov 15, 2012 Beatriz Pleités rated it really liked it
the guy is not that hot...
Kimi
Sep 21, 2014 Kimi rated it it was amazing
Mei is becoming so grown up!!!!
Anaee
Aug 01, 2013 Anaee rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I want a Yamato Kurosawa for myself. This guy just makes me melt like crazy. Loving this manga.
Sandra
Sep 16, 2016 Sandra rated it it was amazing
Gloom
  • ホリミヤ 2 (Horimiya #2)
  • キスよりも早く11 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 11] (Faster than a Kiss #11)
  • アオハライド 6 [Ao Haru Ride 6] (Blue Spring Ride, #6)
  • 神様はじめました 15 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 15]
  • オオカミ少女と黒王子 5 [Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji 5] (Wolf Girl and Black Prince, #5)
  • 妖狐×僕SS [Inu x Boku Secret Service] 03
  • L-DK, Vol. 09
  • ひるなかの流星 2 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 2]
  • わたしに××しなさい! 10 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #10)
かなえ 葉月 is a manga artist and writer.

Name in native language: 葉月かなえ
Birthday: September 1980
Blood Type: B
Twitter username: @kanaehazuki
More about Kanae Hazuki...

Suki-tte Ii na yo (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 1