Start by marking “Dating the Delaneys (The Delaneys, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dating the Delaneys (The Delaneys, #4)

Dating the Delaneys (The Delaneys #4)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Liam and the sexy Delaney twins embark on their dating experiment with gusto. Their first encounter at the local cinema proves explosive, but Liam still wants more from them than just hot sex. Luckily so, it appears, do the Delaneys.

With this in mind, the twins whisk him away one weekend for a late-summer picnic in the countryside. Once there, Liam is delighted to see the
ebook, 1st Edition, 42 pages
Published November 6th 2011 by Amber Allure

To ask other readers questions about Dating the Delaneys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating the Delaneys

Yakuza Pride by H.J. BruesZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleMine by Mary CalmesAcrobat by Mary CalmesDark Soul Vol. 1 by Aleksandr Voinov
Best Gay Romance Mafia/Yakuza/Organized Crime
57th out of 93 books — 120 voters
911 by Chris OwenMore by Sloan ParkerBound by Law by S.E. JakesThe Strongest Shape by Tessa CárdenasRoom at the Top by Jane Davitt
Best Gay 3 Ways
90th out of 159 books — 181 voters

More lists with this book...

Kazza
I swear I will never look at Four Weddings and a Funeral the same again. I've heard of making out in the back row but, bloody hell, the Delaney twins, and Liam, take it to a whole new level. Nothing like having sex in a movie theatre and taking an armrest off a chair to make sure your menage is accomodated - 'I smiled up at the Delaneys. Sod the film. This might just be my best date ever'. I agree Liam.

The twins are attempting to date Liam, Johnny has to keep reminding Mark "we're on a date". As
Meggie
The start was really hot. We could say it was in middle of action or in middle of watching a movie in the back seats of a cinema. It was rather comical. I do like Liam as a submissive toward Delaney twins, but he is a bit to submissive. I would rather see Liam having rebellious spirit too, not just, yes Master, all the time. This part was a bit annoying. This way the plot doesn't gain much, it's getting older and it's nothing new or fun to read. I would suggest a bit different approach. Some jea ...more
Braden Martin
I think it will be better if this is not short stories..
Sandra
The extra pages in this book served to up the plot and drama despite no other side stories (like art theft or business associates) broke up the dating drama.

I'm interested to see where this goes next, I hope Anne Brooke has planning more of these hot vignettes.
Ale Rivero
Yo también quiero salir de citas con los Delaneys :( Liam es un suertudo en toda regla y lo aprovecha bastante bien. Recomendable.
Elizabetta

Public sex in the back of a cinema, yes indeed. Alleyway sex, pffft, so passe. This is dating Delaney-style.
Marsha Spence
Loved it! Particularly enjoyed the genital description when the Mom visits. I laughed until I cried!
Nithu
These get better and better. This is the funniest so far. I can't wait for Sunday Dinner!
Tracy's Place
*sigh* I love Liam and the Delaneys! Just a strange yet wonderful dynamic.
Maggie Simms
This whole series is pure entertaining smut. Love this author!
Don Bradshaw
Liam finally pushes and the trio begin dating.
Karel
Karel added it
Jan 08, 2015
A.
A. added it
Dec 26, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Tiara
Tiara marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Heddie
Heddie marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
K.A.
K.A. marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Anne Brooke
Jul 04, 2014 Anne Brooke added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Anne Brooke lives in Surrey, UK. She is a multi-published author in a variety of genres, including gay erotic romance, fantasy, comedy, thrillers, biblical fiction and the occasional chicklit novel. Her fiction has been shortlisted for the Harry Bowling Prize (for novels set in London) and the Royal Literary Fund Scheme.

When not writing, she spends time in the garden attempting to differentiate be
More about Anne Brooke...

The Delaneys (6 books)
  • The Delaneys And Me (The Delaneys, #1)
  • Entertaining The Delaneys (The Delaneys, #2)
  • The Art of the Delaneys  (The Delaneys, #3)
  • The Delaneys at Home (The Delaneys, #5)
  • The Delaneys, My Parents and Me (The Delaneys, #6)
Where You Hurt the Most The Delaneys And Me (The Delaneys, #1) Entertaining The Delaneys (The Delaneys, #2) The Art of the Delaneys  (The Delaneys, #3) The Bones of Summer (Maloney's Law, #2)