Start by marking “Tempted by a Carrington” as Want to Read:
Tempted by a Carrington

Tempted by a Carrington (The Carringtons #2)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Dallas Carrington has been in love with Lanier Watson ever since they shared a romantic cruise. But she flat-out refuses to marry him. What the statuesque beauty doesn't realize is that the pro baseball star and second-born Carrington son doesn't give up so easily. Dallas will do whatever it takes…even if it means seducing her all over again.

There&
Published December 20th 2011 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Tempted by a Carrington, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempted by a Carrington

Until We Touch by Susan MalleryBefore We Kiss by Susan MalleryWhen We Met by Susan MalleryA Perfect Trade by Anna SugdenA Perfect Distraction by Anna Sugden
Harlequin/M&B - Sport/Athlete themed (non-NASCAR)
69th out of 100 books — 7 voters
Changing the Game by Jaci BurtonThe Perfect Game by J. SterlingAll of Me by Jennifer BernardDouble Play by Jill ShalvisSlow Heat by Jill Shalvis
Baseball Romances
118th out of 141 books — 128 voters

More lists with this book...

Mrs Giggles
Tempted By A Carrington is a rather unusual romance novel in that, while it is part of a series, unlike most books-in-a-series, it does not stand alone well at all. I have not read any of the previous books in the series at the time of writing - the previous book was published two years before this one - so do pardon me if I miss out on a thing or two in my synopsis of this story.

When this story opens, Dallas Carrington and Lanier Watson are already in love and, I think, they even broke up for a
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Carringtons
Brandi
I really wanted to like this book and I did but.... Lanier got on my damn nerves with all the complaining about her parents. I know that experiences during childhood affect who er are as adults but Lanier's attitude was a bit much. Everything that happended to her seemed to steam from her parents alcohol and drug use. I get it but DAMN. I loved Dallas and his steadfastedness (is that a word) and thought that he deserved someone better. Good book but you might have to have drink to finish.
Im2b2bs09
Truly enjoyed the love story between Dallas Carrington and Lanier Watson. In the book the author clearly portrayed the message that love conquers all; as Dallas does all in his power to help the love of his life overcome her insecurities and doubts about her ability to love.
Shone
Great story line dealing with life when one as been hurt, a want trust your own shadow. The ending seemed rushed to me which made the happy ending seem phoney.
Thais
I liked it very much and I think you all should read it.
Regina Peet
Regina Peet marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Zahra
Zahra marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Anna Esque
Anna Esque marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Dassasin95
Dassasin95 marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Eleanor
Eleanor marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
112017
In 2000, after illness forced her to leave a successful marketing and public relations career, is when national bestselling author, Linda Hudson-Smith, turned to writing as a healing and creative outlet. Dedicated to inspiring readers to overcome adversity against all odds, she now has twenty-four published novels to her credit, spanning an array of genres which include contemporary romance, and i ...more
More about Linda Hudson-Smith...

The Carringtons (2 books)
  • Kissed by a Carrington
Tomorrow May Never Come Ladies in Waiting Kissed by a Carrington Promises to Keep Waves of Passion