Start by marking “The Pyramids & the Pentagon: The Government's Top Secret Pursuit of Mystical Relics, Ancient Astronauts & Lost Civilizations” as Want to Read:

The Pyramids and the Pentagonis a detailed study of how and why government agencies have, for decades, taken a clandestine and profound interest in numerous archeological, historical, and religious puzzles.

Focusing primarily upon the classified work of the U.S. Government, The Pyramids and the Pentagon invites you to take a wild ride into the fog-shrouded past. It's a ride
Published June 22nd 2012 by New Page Books (first published June 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Pyramids & the Pentagon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pyramids & the Pentagon

Jeff O'Brien
Nov 09, 2014 Jeff O'Brien rated it really liked it
I'd probably file this one under Conspiracy For Beginners. There's nothing really new here; it's more just like a run-through of a vast array of conspiracies that actually go far beyond the pyramids and the pentagon. I like Redfern's style, which is easy to read and isn't a barrage of countless dates and names that you'll never remember, like some other conspiracy authors tend to do.

If you haven't read a conspiracy book before, this would be a good place to start. If you're into it already but a
Steven Kirk
Aug 23, 2014 Steven Kirk rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got this book for Christmas as a gift from my brother. When I had downtime around the house over the holidays I started reading it and did not want to stop. Many of the topics discussed were very interesting and before I knew it the day had passed and I had finished this book. It is a recent release and well worth the read.
Samuel
Mar 09, 2013 Samuel rated it really liked it
This books is fun for what it is.

At my local library, which I have been patronizing for 5 years now, there is a shelf in the “New Release” section of books on UFOs, government conspiracies, ancient civilizations, the Kardashians, and other subjects of fantastic or ridiculous nature. I like to read one now and then, though they are all very similar: second-hand accounts, government files that later disappeared, 3 innuendos=1 fact, etc.

(And then, once the books are taken off the New Release shelf
Beth
Jul 27, 2012 Beth rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-review, reviews
Originally published at Beth's Book Reviews.

Received for review.

I have to say that I really enjoy the author's work so I was really looking forward to this. As with the author's other books this was well researched and clearly written. I have to admit that I gave only cursory attention tot he religious artifact sections, but the remainder of the book was quite enjoyable. The author's friendly writing style really added to the reading experience.

I especially enjoyed the chapters on the Egyptian a
Robert
Sep 11, 2014 Robert rated it it was ok
Shelves: conspiracy-ul
Wow, total shades of Von Daniken here. This is my first book by Redfern and I could not help but think of the Von Daniken books I used to love to read in my younger days. However that is like when I was younger I used to enjoy watching Gilligan's Island. When I see that show now I have to yell at the damn T.V. in total frustration. If the damn Professor can make a two way radio out of coconuts why can't he just fix the damn boat? So this book is fun but annoying at the same time. It seems only ...more
M. Joseph Murphy
Aug 26, 2014 M. Joseph Murphy rated it really liked it
Extremely interesting and well researched, They Pyramids and the Pentagon is a must have to anyone interested in the relationship between the government and fringe material.
I read this right after Keep Out. I think Keep Out spoiled me because it's so awesome. If you are only going to read one of the two, read Keep Out. But since you can probably read more than two books in your life, pick this one up after.
Regan
Aug 23, 2014 Regan is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I've just begun reading this book, and it's already fascinating! Read my blog post at The Orange Orb for more: Thoughts on an Unread Book: Nick Redfern's The Pyramids and the Pentagon
Elentarri
Jul 16, 2013 Elentarri rated it liked it
The book was acceptable but not great. I was hoping for more information on the subjects discussed in the book.
Tony Morrill
Jul 20, 2012 Tony Morrill rated it really liked it
Still gathering my thoughts on this one. It was a good read and I do recommend it. I will most likely write up a review up it to post over on my blog.
Manny
Manny rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2013
Kristopher
Kristopher rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2015
Michael
Michael rated it it was ok
Donna
Donna rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2015
John
John rated it really liked it
Peter Olson
Peter Olson rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2014
Anthony Holliday
Anthony Holliday rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2015
Unamariah
Unamariah rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2014
Jeff O'Brien
Jeff O'Brien rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2014
Steve
Steve rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2014
April Daniels
April Daniels rated it it was ok
Misty
Misty rated it really liked it
Ian Fowles
Aug 07, 2015 Ian Fowles rated it liked it
Good stuff. Seemed to draw a lot on other sources like Jim Marrs and others.
Alan
Alan rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2013
Kristian
Kristian rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2015
Carolina Williams
Carolina Williams rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2016
Frank Dijkstra
Frank Dijkstra rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Eric rated it it was ok
May 23, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Our Occulted History: Who or What Is Trying to Control Our Lives
  • Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings: Evidence of Advanced Civilization in the Ice Age
  • The Eighth Tower
  • Forgotten Civilization: The Role of Solar Outbursts in Our Past and Future
  • The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt
  • Petrus Romanus, The Final Pope is Here
  • Sinister Forces—The Manson Secret: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
  • Legends of the Fire Spirits: Jinn and Genies from Arabia to Zanzibar
  • UFOs for the 21st Century Mind: A Fresh Guide to an Ancient Mystery
  • The Lost Civilization Enigma: A New Inquiry into the Existence of Ancient Cities, Cultures, and Peoples Who Pre-Date Recorded History
  • Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults
  • Mirage Men: An Adventure into Paranoia, Espionage, Psychological Warfare, and UFOs
  • A.D. After Disclosure: The People's Guide to Life After Contact
  • Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project Lucifer, and the Vatican's Astonishing Exo-Theological Plan for the Arrival of an Alien Savior
  • British Goblins: Welsh Folk Lore, Fairy Mythology, Legends and Traditions (1881)
  • Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld
  • Gods of Eden
  • The Dark Sacrament: True Stories of Modern-Day Demon Possession and Exorcism
5612029
Nick Redfern is a British best-selling author, Ufologist and Cryptozoologist who has been an active advocate of official disclosure, and has worked to uncover thousands of pages of previously-classified Royal Air Force, Air Ministry and Ministry of Defence files on UFOs dating from the Second World War from the Public Record Office.

He has has appeared on a variety of television programmes in the
More about Nick Redfern...

“Evidently, Hitler was deeply intrigued and impressed by Schertel’s book. Hitler carefully read the book, and underlined and marked certain passages and sentences that caught his attention. One underlined section read: “He who does not have the demonic seed within himself will never give birth to a magical world.” While a second stated: “Satan is the beginning.” This was an ominous and unsettling precursor to the bloodshed that enveloped the world only a few short years later (Schertel, 2009).” 1 likes
“Father Gabriele Amorth, a Roman Catholic priest, and a skilled and experienced exorcist of the Diocese of Rome, is personally convinced that the Nazis were “all possessed.” He adds: “All you have to do is think about what Hitler—and Stalin—did. Almost certainly they were possessed by the Devil” (Pisa, 2006).” 1 likes