Head Games (Buffalo Intimidators, #1)

Head Games (Buffalo Intimadators #1)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Leo Laporte and Scott Schaeffer are teammates on the ice and roommates off it who also share women. They’ve been coming into Kelly Chase’s bistro after games for months, and they know they want her. As the attraction grows, the men realize they want more than a one-night stand - they want forever.
Kelly’s not so sure. Yes, she wants both men. But a permanent ménage relatio...more
Published November 2nd 2011 by Siren Bookstrand

Coyote in Provence by Dianne HarmanBet Me by Jennifer CrusieCoyote in Provence by Dianne HarmanCan't Stand The Heat by Louisa EdwardsDelicious by Sherry Thomas
Foodie Romances
87th out of 119 books — 112 voters
It Had to Be You by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsSee Jane Score by Rachel GibsonNobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsThis Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsNatural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Sports Romances
315th out of 373 books — 980 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
Scott and Leo are ice-hockey players, both who happen have to hots for luscious, curvy, apple pie making Kelly;

“―All right. Can‘t hurt. We need to present a united front if we‘re gonna do this.”

”Exactly. So both of us want her.”They‘d been attracted to Kelly since the moment they‘d laid eyes on her, but had come to the realization a few months ago that their feelings ran deeper than simple lust.”

They both team up in an effort to win Kelly over to their side, so called operation seduction. Kelly...more
Ronda  Tutt
SEXUALIOUS!

Wow, there is nothing hotter than athletic men especially when they are two buffed Hockey players. The story’s plot is well written to show the drama of struggles and conflicts of entering a ménage relationship and to top it off, a great perspective from both sides of the relationship where the Hockey players “Leo and Scott” have to deal with fame and political issues from their careers as well as the female “Kelly” who owns a successful restaurant. The author truly captured the emoti...more
Guilty Pleasures
What is there not to love about two professional hockey players hanging on your every word?

Scott and Leo are goal keepers for a professional hockey team who have set their sights on bistro owner, Kelly. And I must say she is one lucky girl. You have Leo who is the definition of tall, dark, and yummy, and blonde Adonis, Scott. With night and day personality’s you have enough to keep a girl on her toes. Kelly reminds me of the woman next door who has confidence issues. She comes across has very re...more
Lisa
Leo & Scott are goal keepers for a pro hockey team. They both want Kelly, the owner of the bistro they go to after every home game, for a long term relationship.

Kelly wants both men, but is unsure how a ménage relationship would work out. She also worries how it would affect her reputation & business.

I really enjoyed this book. Kelly had the same concerns I think most people would have about a ménage relationship, but her concerns can't stop her from loving Scott & Leo. I also loved...more
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Let me first say this, I LOVE HOCKEY! I love that this story is set in Buffalo, NY since I live in a suburb of Buffalo! It was great to read about landmarks and picture where they were.

Kelly is the owner of a local restaurant that Leo and Scott frequent after hockey games. Kelly finally realizes that she not only wants one of them, she wants both of them. She has concerns about what would happen if she acted on her wants.

Leo and Scott are teammates on the Buffalo Intimidators, best friends, ro...more
Drmgrl99
All I can say is that if you are not a fan of or have not had the of pleasure of reading Cassandra Carr already, after this book you will be as addicted to her as I am for sure! In this book Cassandra gives us a fantastic menage m/f/m story about two best friend-hockey goalkeepers (Leo & Scott) and their love interest (Kelly), a local restaurant owner.

Leo & Scott are two famous goalkeepers for the Intimidators and just like the best friends do, they are they love to share. The guys think...more
Cocktails and Books
We have two hot hockey players, Leo and Scott, who are teammates, best friends and roommates who are in love with the same cafe owner, Kelly. They go to Kelly's little bistro after every home game to have dinner and spend time with her. Problem is, Kelly has no idea they have any feelings other than friendship with her.

Scott and Leo pull a complete 180 with Kelly pretty damn fast once they decide it was time to let her know how they feel. They scare with the things they make her want and feel. K...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Leo and Scott share many things in life. Starting goaltender positions for the Buffalo Intimidators hockey team, a luxurious penthouse, women, a love for Kelly's Bistro, and an easy friendship with it's owner. However, over the course of the last few months, Leo and Scott have decided that they want more from the voluptuous Bistro owner than just mere friendship, but how do you approach a slightly shy, self-conscious woman and tell he...more
Jody
As a big fan of romance books featuring athletes I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book, the first in a series entitled Buffalo Intimidators, to get a taste of a hot hockey player. What I found was not one, but two sexy hockey players who share more than just playing time. And for bistro owner Kelly, she's the lucky recipient of their undivided attention.

Leo and Scott are extremely sexy and each offer something different to this relationship. Leo is more spontaneous and animalistic, while...more
Head Games is Cassandra Carr's first book in the Buffalo Intimidators series. Each book is a standalone story but features recurring hockey players. I read all three out of order and understood each story perfectly.

Head Games is about best-friends and hockey players Scott and Leo pursuing their favorite restaurant owner Kelly. Kelly is a huge fan of the team and has known Scott and Leo for several months before they make their move. Kelly is attracted to both guys which is good for them because...more
Heather in FL
Between 2-1/2 and 3 stars for me. Leo and Scott are professional hockey players who regularly share women. It's well known that they share women. For some reason, now they've decided they want to share the same woman forever. And this woman, Kelly, hasn't even gone out with them -- though she's attracted to both -- so it's understandably overwhelming when they both come on to her. Understanding, as well, that she'd think it's a temporary thing. So of course she resists.

I can't put my finger on w...more

Emily
Hockey players Leo Laporte and Scott Shaeffer have been biding time with their plans to seduce Kelly Chase. Frequently eating at her Bistro, they knew she is the one for them. Kelly finally looks ready to entertain the idea of a menage with them, but Kelly has reservations about how a relationship would actually work.

With outside influences pressing down on her, Kelly balks in the beginning of the relationship. Both Leo and Scott are not concerned about what others think as long as Kelly is by t...more
Evita
If you're looking for a hot, fast-paced love story, make that a hot ménage love story, this one's for you! You've got Leo and Scott, hockey players and Kelly, a bistro owner...two guys-one girl...where do I sign up?!? I loved the flow of the story, the characters felt very real to me. They made me grin and oh boy do I want to read more about apple pie! *g*
Kimberly
closer to 3 1/2 stars. Loved this authors bull rider series and since I LOVE hockey (duh, my avatar is Detroit Red Wings) I thought this would be AWESOME.... The story just didn't grab me like the other series. Starting the next book and will finish the series, hoping for a little more depth to the characters and a little more story. We shall see....
JoAnna
Cassandra Carr's Head Games is a great read. I love reading how this normal girl struggled coming to terms with how a relationship with two men will work. And oh man, do these men know how to heat up a kitchen. Scott and Leo are teammates and know how to share play on and off the ice. If you like menage (M/F/M), read this book!
Melanie
I LOVE this book!!!!! I could not put it down...... I would love to be in the penalty box with either Scott or Leo or even both..... ;). I love hockey players and menages..... If you haven't read this book you need to do so A.S.P. !!!!!

Can't wait till the next book !!!!

Cassandra is definitely one of my favorite authors!!
Angie
Great story about 2 goaltenders and the woman they love. She is a local restaurant owner who is attracted to both men but will not choose one over the other. She is concerned that a relationship with both men won't work. How they start working through these issues makes for a fun book. I loved the hockey elements!
Jennifer Greenaway-macquan
I must say that I recently finished reading "Head Games", and I loved it! I thoroughly enjoyed the tale. It was extremely hot, sexy and romantic! And I loved the characters, especially the sexual chemistry between them. I thought the premise sounded interesting and I must say I wasn't disappointed!
Tia
I wasn't as turned on as I was with the other novel prior to this one by the same author. I don't know why I didn't 'connect' with the characters as well but certain things about the novel felt fake to me, as soon as I feel the fakeness I can't stand the novel. It ruins everything for me.
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Whispers ♥♥♥
Sweet. I had a great time reading this story. (...) the romance was endearing and Cassandra Carr convinced me with her choice of characters.

Well done! Now I am waiting book #2 of this menage series!

Mary
Dahlia (yadkny)
Dec 20, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) added it
Recommends it for: Ménage Lovers
Review posted @ The Long and Short Reviews
Rochelle
It was a nice read but there were things I didn't like and there were contradictions in what the guys said which was a little off putting!
Colette
Decent hockey romance menage - light BDSM
Josee
Meh...
Carly Ann
Carly Ann marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Elizabeth SaFleur
Elizabeth SaFleur marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Cassandra Carr is a multi-award winning erotic romance writer with Ellora's Cave, Sybarite Seductions/Twenty or Less Press, Decadent Publishing, Siren Publishing, and Loose Id. She lives in Cassandra Carr is a multi-award winning romance writer. When not writing she enjoys watching hockey and hanging out online. Cassandra's books have won numerous "Best Book Of" awards and her novella Unexpected T...more
More about Cassandra Carr...
Impact (Buckin' Bull Riders, #1) Talk to Me See the Light (Safe Harbor #1) Should've Known Better (Storm, #1) Caught