Start by marking “Creating the Perfect Lifestyle” as Want to Read:
Creating the Perfect Lifestyle

Creating the Perfect Lifestyle

[Publisher's Note: This book is an Amazon #1 Bestseller.]

Book Reviews:

"Creating the Perfect Lifestyle is the must have book of the century. Its helpful advice can set you on the pathway of living the life you were meant to live. By far this is one of the most interesting titles this reviewer has ever discovered. Oli Hille should stand up and take a bow, he has written a bo
Published November 11th 2011 by Empire Publishers (first published October 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Creating the Perfect Lifestyle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creating the Perfect Lifestyle

Mykey Robinson
Jun 26, 2013 Mykey Robinson rated it it was amazing
This book is essential reading. Will read at least 3 times in the coming months, so much bang for your buck.
Laurie
Jun 14, 2012 Laurie rated it it was amazing
I love anything that Oli Hille writes. This book is a must read. Oli writes so clear and simple giving examples and assignments to learn how to achieve the things you need to do in order to create a perfect lifestyle for yourself. As well, he includes weblinks for further reading and has over sixty quick videos on his website.

Oli is my favorite contemporary author! You gotta read this book!
Trekscribbler
Nov 04, 2011 Trekscribbler rated it it was amazing
This Is NOT Your Father’s Self-Help Book!

In deference to my review’s title, let me start by saying that I have absolutely nothing against my father’s self-help books, whatever they may have been. Like you, I’ve read hundreds that have come before. You know the ones, don’t you? They feature only the best smiling faces. They offer up success story after success story. They promise to help you unlock the vault of personal fulfillment or to shower you with your weight in gold. Now, I’ve done my best
Tami
Apr 15, 2012 Tami rated it liked it
Sometimes becoming an adult is difficult. Suddenly the world opens up and you are expected to make choices about who you will be and how you will live your life. It’s an exciting time but can also be a bit scary.

Creating the Perfect Lifestyle is kind of an all in one guide to creating the life you want. It looks at life goals, how you want to make a living, and the things that are most important to you. It’s about choosing the lifestyle that will make you happy then determining how to make that
kk
Jan 01, 2015 kk rated it did not like it
It helps you re-motivate setting goals and gives you a helpful list of areas in your life to set goals to. It's a bit self-promoting and at time pretentious. If your looking for a quick read to give you a spark this book might do it, but half way through it looses steam. The book becomes to simplistic and some of the recommendations are obvious. The author didn't take the time to present quality information and at times it seemed the book was a quick assembly of information.

I became bored with
Rachel
Jan 26, 2012 Rachel rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book and found it inspiring, concise, helpful and relevant. you definitely need a pad and pen whilst reading it, to plan out your goals, write out quotes to keep for inspiration and make notes for your own life. A very helpful book. The only thing that goes against it for me is that it is slightly more suited for the American market when talking about services/money planning, but it is easy to translate to your UK life.

If you want to get your future plans in order, then this book
Anna Weber
May 16, 2012 Anna Weber rated it it was amazing
In Creating the Perfect Lifestyle, Oli Hille certainly has invested a lot of personal time, energy, thoughts, feelings, and strategies in designing a life that is perfect in the way he views the world! Fortunately, he has written the book in such a way that it speaks to each reader individually, allowing us to do the same... pick and choose what is important to us and acting upon those things which can and will provide positive, transformational change.
Yougo
Aug 09, 2012 Yougo rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Young Adults
Shelves: self-help
In many ways, this is a fantastic self-help book. Nothing is very deep, the topics are all covered fairly low depth, however it felt like a VERY good book that you might give to your son or daughter as they headed out to make it on their own. There are lots of short chapters most covering different topics, and it's nice to see some SOLID advice on any number of topics finally addressed. This would be a good lifestyle advice book for anyone starting out in life.
Huma Rashid
Apr 18, 2013 Huma Rashid rated it did not like it
I love bad self help books, and this is a bad self help book. The tone comes off as frequently sanctimonious and dismissive, and the author's perspective is narrow and lacks nuance. Plus, it's got some serious anti-choice bullshit, so beware of that. And as if that's not bad enough, I'll leave you with this: he loves Donald Trump and Tim Ferriss.

Ugh. I know.
Diane Nagatomo
Dec 20, 2012 Diane Nagatomo rated it liked it
I guess it was OK. I didn't really learn anything new...these are things I have been doing for years. Perhaps that's why I'm pretty happy with my lifestyle and my life. I'm not sure why I bought the book!
Jim
Dec 20, 2012 Jim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, kindle
Real-world practical advice from someone who has done as he claims. At times it came across as a little preachy, but overall I found a wide variety of new perspectives on life-balance, goals, and making the lifestyle of your choice. Wish i had read this 30 years ago!
Susan
I really enjoyed this book and found loads of tips on all areas of life in here. Something I liked a lot is that Oli writes from his own mind, beliefs, experiences, and as if he is talking directly to you. It is easy to understand and very useful and encouraging to read.
Jack Stephens
Nov 08, 2012 Jack Stephens rated it it was amazing
The best teachers share from their experience and by their example. Oli Hille is living his version of the perfect lifestyle, and he wisely shares it with his readers. He covers a lot of territory and does it well.
Teena Adams
Dec 02, 2012 Teena Adams rated it it was amazing
This book will change your life. It helped me completely organize my life. The book is very motivational, and encouraged me to write my book. Oli covers every topic needed for great lifestyle.
Rob Peters
Rob Peters rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2013
Brandon
Brandon rated it did not like it
Jan 19, 2016
R KD
R KD rated it did not like it
Jan 26, 2013
Barry J.
Barry J. rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2013
Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Feather
Feather rated it it was ok
Aug 27, 2015
Sam
Dec 16, 2014 Sam rated it really liked it
Shelves: via-kindle
inspiring, from a man who actually did it
bigred
bigred rated it did not like it
May 21, 2016
Yodamom
Yodamom rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Lolita Taub
Lolita Taub rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Gary J. Latham
Gary J. Latham rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2013
Geoff Sager
Geoff Sager rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2014
Rice Trisnadi
Rice Trisnadi rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2013
Darin R. Griffith
Darin R. Griffith rated it it was ok
Jul 17, 2015
David Scott
David Scott rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2013
Brittan
Brittan rated it did not like it
Dec 08, 2013
Wellness and Self...: Creating the Perfect Lifestyle 9 38 Sep 08, 2012 02:50PM

“You only get one body; it is the temple of your soul. Even God is willing to dwell there. If you truly treat your body like a temple, it will serve you well for decades. If you abuse it you must be prepared for poor health and a lack of energy.” 13 likes
“The report states that if you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a container somewhere, you are in the top 8% of the world’s most wealthy people.” 1 likes