Start by marking “Snuggle Piggy And The Magic Blanket” as Want to Read:
Snuggle Piggy And The Magic Blanket

Snuggle Piggy And The Magic Blanket

The creatures sewn onto Snuggle Piggy's magic blanket, who come alive at night and dance with him in the moonlight, are endangered one stormy night when the blanket is left outdoors after being washed.
Published (first published August 30th 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Snuggle Piggy And The Magic Blanket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snuggle Piggy And The Magic Blanket

Laurel
Snuggle Piggy is the shit. His Aunt Daisy makes him this EPIC BLANKET where his sewn on buddies COME TO LIFE and they dance the night away and do some awesome things. I will always reread this, no matter how old I get.

Edit:

JUST FOUND THIS AGAIN.
STILL GOOD.
Right up there with Goodnight, Gorilla. Best stuff.
Oscar
As I child, I apparently checked out my library's copy of this book so many times that it prompted my mother to buy me a copy of my own. Two plus decades later, I decided to give it a revist and found it just as charming (and harrowing!) as I remembered.

Snuggle Piggy has an incredible handmade blanket sewn by his grandmother. Though it is never explained how, the "magic" of this blanket causes the characters on it (a man and woman - anthropomorphic pigs, of course - and a host of animals) to com
Reeve's Mommy
Jul 14, 2015 Reeve's Mommy rated it it was amazing
I thought he only liked this 4 stars' worth because we don't read this as often, but he insists on 5 stars.
Reeve says: "So that Snuggle blanket is magic. Snuggle Piggy grows up, so his magic blanket is magic, so those magic powers go out the blanket. So they go out... so that storm... so that Snuggle Piggy got his blanket back on the tree, so he ran back to his home. So he was taking a nap on his... so he got back in his room, so he got his blanket back."
Amy
Aug 17, 2013 Amy rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
My sister recently reminded me of one our childhood favorite picture books. I went to go check it it out at from the library and I wasn't disappointed- It is still a fun read as an adult. It is cute story about a little pig and his magic blanket that he saves one rainy night.
Liz
May 26, 2009 Liz rated it it was amazing
I loved this book as a child, especially as one who had (and still has) a dearly beloved blankie. It's a really cute story and definitely really fun for young children :)
Sarah Bayless
Sarah Bayless rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2015
Debra
Debra rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2014
Sassy
Sassy rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2008
Kayla Bahle
Kayla Bahle rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2016
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2012
Valli Brunken
Valli Brunken rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2014
Tyler
Tyler rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2011
Athena
Athena rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2013
Olivia
Olivia rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2010
Gabrielle Beebe
Gabrielle Beebe rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2010
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2010
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2011
Christine
Christine rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2010
Erin Smith
Erin Smith rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2014
Kristen Howell
Kristen Howell rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2011
Luanne
Luanne rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2014
Noel
Noel rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Clara
Clara rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2014
JC
JC rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2014
Robin Parrott
Mar 19, 2013 Robin Parrott rated it it was amazing
I would have loved this when a child. I loved reading it to my children. I love it like a child..
Dylan & Devon Tandoc
Dylan & Devon Tandoc rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Peni
Peni rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2014