Start by marking “Hunted by the Jaguar (The Ancients, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunted by the Jaguar (The Ancients, #3)

Hunted by the Jaguar (The Ancients #3)

3.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  80 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews

Stranded miles from home, Ariana Fuller has few ways to protect herself from the enemy hunting her—except to let her demon side take control over the angelic half of her soul. The last man she wants to come to her rescue is jaguar shifter Daimon Nelson, the man who claimed her virginity and still tempts her like no other.

Though Ariana fears giving in to erotic abandonment

Published (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Hunted by the Jaguar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunted by the Jaguar

Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Wolves are chasing Ariana, when Daimon, came to her aide. Daimon is a jaguar shifter and the man who took Ariana's virginity. While trying to protect Ariana, there is another threat trying to claim Ariana as his own.

THOUGHTS

I loved this series and what the author did throughout the series. This story was nice, but I thought the story line was ok. The author still kept the chemistry between Daimon and Ariana steamy and
Maura
Kathy
May 03, 2015 Kathy rated it liked it
Sara
Mar 20, 2016 Sara rated it really liked it
El tierno gatito que fue tu compañero fiel durante tu solitaria infancia... resulta ser una hermosa pantera!!! Fue

Melissa Maxwell
Sep 13, 2012 Melissa Maxwell rated it really liked it
By far the weirdest of the bunch. I think the author was thinking how can I top the last one and this is how. Ariana and Daimon are a weird couple but maybe my favorite. Ariana is my favorite sister and I loved her strength and fear. I might read the next one but the sisters are coupled so it may wait.
Tia
Jun 11, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok
Another girl, another mating. Too similar to the second book for my taste. This author does an awesome thing, she just seems to go in circle, just changing the characters around a bit and tweaking the storyline. Can't say I'm all to impressed with this one. It's the worse out of the three thus far.
Red Iza
Mar 09, 2013 Red Iza rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011, read-in-2013
I read the story yesterday and I almost forgot everything about it. Well, if you've read the first two novellas, you know the storyline of the third. Could be worse, but not unforgettable.
C.J.
Aug 08, 2013 C.J. rated it it was ok
Ok story but didn't feel connected with the characters. Disappointed.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Ancients
*Mo0sHaLuTz*
Sep 09, 2013 *Mo0sHaLuTz* rated it liked it
3.5!!!!
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Nijimi
Nijimi rated it it was ok
May 22, 2016
Mysterygurrl Forever
Mysterygurrl Forever rated it really liked it
May 17, 2016
Marishka Valentine
Marishka Valentine rated it did not like it
May 24, 2016
Rakel Halldórsd
Rakel Halldórsd is currently reading it
May 11, 2016
Teetah
Teetah rated it did not like it
May 02, 2016
Olga
Olga marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Edeliz Bering
Edeliz Bering rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2016
Jessie
Jessie rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Penny
Penny added it
Apr 22, 2016
Flocharda
Flocharda rated it it was ok
Mar 17, 2016
Donna
Donna rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
May
May rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2016
Trina
Trina rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Cheryl Jones
Cheryl Jones rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Bethany Vernon
Bethany Vernon rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Elena
Elena added it
Jan 15, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Bonnie Vanak fell in love with romance novels during childhood. While cleaning a hall closet, she discovered her mother’s cache of paperbacks and started reading. Thus began a passion for romance and a lifelong dislike for housework.

After years of newspaper reporting, Bonnie became a writer for a major international charity. She travels to destitute countries such as Haiti to write about famine, d
More about Bonnie Vanak...

The Ancients (5 books)
  • Bitten by the Vampire (The Ancients, #1)
  • Mated to the Wolf (The Ancients, #2)
  • Seduced by the Wolf (The Ancients, #4)
  • Incubus Wolf (The Ancients, #5)