Start by marking “Kept by Seduction (Wonderland, #4)” as Want to Read:
Kept by Seduction (Wonderland, #4)

Kept by Seduction (Wonderland #4)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  666 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Long ago when she was fresh out of high school and too young to know better, Awai Steele married a brutal man. Once she escaped him she created a new life for herself, vowing never to be dominated by any man. Now she runs a successful corporation and is known in business circles as a ball-buster, the woman with brass ovaries. And in her secret life as a Dominatrix, she's k ...more
Published August 7th 2012 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published January 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Kept by Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kept by Seduction

Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)
I have to say that as the last book that takes place in Wonderland before they move to Oz, this one feel horrible short for me.

I just want to make a note that I read these types of books for what they are intended for, a quick read, a simple and fun plot, and good raw sexy fun. I don't read them thinking they are on the New York Times best seller list I know they are for pure sexy fun.

However, with that being said. As a series I still would like a firm, solid conclusion. I know she has two mor
Every year for the last three years, one of Awai Steele’s nieces has disappeared: first Alice, then Alexi and finally Annie. With the anniversary of her nieces’ disappearances at hand, Awai knows that this year it is her turn. For Ty, King of Clubs, the day he acquires his Queen, Awai, could not come soon enough. He longs for a mate he can train and claim as his own submissive Queen. Awai, a practicing Dominatrix, has sworn to never submit to any man again after her cruel marriage ended. Hmmm….W ...more
The final installment of the Wonderland Series. I wanted to like this book. No really, I did. By far, this king is the most likeable of the 4 brothers. The heroine, Awai was also likeable. She had a tragic back story and you just really wanted the happy ending for her.

Despite the likable characters the story dragged. Many of the scenes felt recycled from earlier books and from earlier scenes in the same book. Yes, there was finally some closure in the ongoing story line, but by the time we got
This series has been an enjoyable one. All books have ticked all the boxes for me, I mean these are erotic romance novels people. If you want a if you a novel that is complex t his series isn't for you. However if you want to escape to the sexy kingdom of tarok to be swept away by the king of hearts or one of his brothers the kings of spades, clubs or diamonds then you will enjoy these books. Just make sure you pack your collar and nipple rings if you know what I mean. These books have light bds ...more
April Symes
***A gifted copy was provided by the author for my honest review****

This is book 4 in the Wonderland series. This is Awai & Ty’s story.
Awai Steele was once married to a horrible, brutal man who beat her and made her feel like she was worth nothing. She barely got away and now she is a very successful woman who doesn’t let a man make her feel like she like she did before- scared and afraid. And in secret she decides to take back her own in a very “dominant “way.
Awai has lost her 3 nieces thr
Book #4 in the Wonderland series!! Whew, I'm a slacker and got crazy behind on my reviews and I can't believe I let this one set in my TBR pile so long!!

Awai is so much like Alexi it isn't funny, those two are peas in a pod! She is a ball busting career woman scarred by her past and refuses to let anyone but her nieces close to her. She is also a dominatrix in her free time. So of course when the anniversaries of her niece's disappearances rolls around, she straps on her leather boots, grabs he
Paranormal Haven

Awai Steele escaped from an abusive marriage to become a successful business woman during the day and a leather wearing, whip cracking Dominatrix at night. For the past 3 years on the same day, one of her nieces has gone missing without a trace. This year Awai thinks she's prepared, whip in hand, for what's coming her way but she never expected the King of Clubs. Ty is ready to make Awai his queen, something that requires her complete submission. Sexually, Awai enjoys this but she'll ne
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by: Molly
Book provided by: Publisher
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

When I sat down to read this book, I was antsy with excitement. It sounded just like what I love. It had all the elements in a paranormal romance that will steal my heart: passion, suspense, shifters, BDSM…..all amazing elements. I wanted to be sucked into the heart of the story, taken on a joy ride of lust and desire. I was. But, there was still a little bit missing, and I think it was because I came into
This extended version was written so well it was hard to tell were the additions were added. It felt like the book was written this way from the beginning. I really enjoy reading the wonderland stories and this is my second favorite in the series.
Ty is good looking, dominant, strong, and loves Awai. What more could you want in a leading man. I love the ending.
ARe Cafe
Kat's pick for the week of 7/20/15.

Kat says: The Wonderland stories were some of the first spicy romances I read, and I enjoyed the whole series. They have been revised and re-released and are worth reading if you haven’t tried them before.
Eh, this was a mistake. Hot enough I guess. Someone else will enjoy this book more than me.
N.L. Riviezzo
I liked the book overall but I did not like Awai's 180 when it came to Ty. It was complete unrealistic for a woman - who was that severely abused by a man - to change her mind about men and submission that quickly. There was no build up to their relationship either - all the books have been limited but the other had some buildup to make the plot transitions smoother.
I read this edition and the others in the series, thinking that it was a separate series. There were some differences between the originals and the re-releases. It was a little confusing and in several spots in the books I did not like the changes.
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC
Reprint, I read the original King of Clubs under Cheyenne McCray and loved it! I hope she continues the series, with the original version there seemed to be one story missing and I really wanted it!
Jane (PS)
Hmmm. This could have been a lot better. The ending was a bit quick and a bit too neat. Plus it needed new life - some of the moves were getting a bit old by the fourth book.
Mollie *scoutrmom*
Oct 12, 2010 Mollie *scoutrmom* rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of the series
This was a pretty good story with pretty good characters and a pretty good plot. I liked the fantasy world elements and the sex scenes better than the rest.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Okay, finally more BDSM theme with a sort of Domme. She seems to sub just a bit too quick for me. Eh, still a decent read. I finished the entire series.
read this as an ebook when it had been prev published under Cheyenne McCray as her wonder land series this one was King of Clubs
Georgelys Guerra
lo mejor del libro fueron los últimos 5 capitulo!!!! pero en realidad la historia no es muy buena! =/
Katie Rasmussen
It was thrilling and exotic. The Kings of 'Wonderland' takes the reader on a journey of limits and love.
Erotica at it's very best... Each page will singe your fingures it's so hot!
I didn't think I would like shape shiftin books, this series was great.
Entertaining and erotic. Most loose ends in series tied up.
  • Conquest: No Escape and No Fear (Trek Mi Q'an, #4 & #5)
  • Razor's Edge (Horde Wars, #3)
  • Sophie's Dragon (Supernatural Bonds, #3)
  • The Bound Prince (Lords of the Var, #3)
  • Wicked Wishes
  • Shameless Embraces (Bound Hearts, #6-7)
  • Touch of Gypsy Fire
  • Aftermath (Kismet, #3)
  • Mastered (Dark Elves #2)
  • All Chained Up (Cress Brothers, #2)
Cheyenne McCray is an award winning, New York Times and USA Today Best Selling author who is a rare native Arizonan but refuses to be put behind glass as an endangered species.

In her spare time she loves to torture characters—whether they’re misbehaving or not—and kill off deserving individuals. She also totally gets off on blowing things up. All fictionally, of course. She’d rather chew glass th
More about Cheyenne McCray...

Wonderland (4 books)
  • Taken by Passion (Wonderland, Book 1)
  • Claimed by Pleasure (Wonderland Book 2)
  • Bound by Desire (Wonderland, Book 3)
Forbidden Magic (Magic, #1) Demons Not Included (Night Tracker, #1) Seduced by Magic (Magic, #2) Branded for You (Riding Tall, #1) Wicked Magic (Magic, #3)