Sophie #5: Sophie the Snoop

Sophie #5: Sophie the Snoop (Sophie #5)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Sophie Miller never gives up! Even though she hasn't found the perfect name yet, she's still on the hunt. Will Sophie the Snoop be just the name she's looking for? Sophie already proved her super-sleuth skills when her piggybank went missing --- she tracked it down in no time. Now Sophie the Snoop is on the scene! This is going to be the name that sticks, Sophie just knows...more
112 pages
Published (first published April 1st 2011)

Julesmarie
Very cute installment in Sophie's quest to find a descriptor. I like that the last few books have been focusing more on Sophie's relationships with the people in her life. The fight with Kate, the jealousy of Mindy, and the unpredictability of her older sister are all realistic. And reading about how Sophie deals with these things could very well help some of my students who deal with similar issues.

The interpersonal issues here are that Sophie has to deal with a substitute teacher, and question...more
Rosa
If you like mysteries, this would be the book for you. Sophie gets in trouble for snooping around in her substitute teacher's bag, and she tries to find missing stuff in the classroom. Sophie and the substitute didn't really get off to a good start, but in the end it all works out.
Jill
Sophie is on the hunt for something special about herself. In "Sophie the Snoop," by Lara Bergen, Sophie decides that she will make a great detective. She just knows that this is the name that will stick, but she finds out that snooping is not always appreciated by everyone.
Beth
Jun 26, 2011 Beth marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THESE BOOKS! I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD MAKE THEM INTO A MOVIE:) OH I HOPE I WIN THIS! OH SHE WILL FREAK OUT ;P!!! *cROSSING FINGERS*
Laura Beth
I loved this book! Sophie is a good role model for young girls. I am donating this book to my school library so girls can become Sophie fans!
Kristina Franken
I highly recommend this book for anyone

FTC: I received a free copy of this book and was not reimbursed in any other way.
Maloy Kids
Maloy Kids marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Ian
Ian marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Zoey
Zoey added it
Apr 12, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
dana l james
dana l james is currently reading it
Feb 09, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Nov 24, 2013
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Bella
Bella added it
Nov 09, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Patti Fermin
Patti Fermin marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Drama Queen (Candy Apple #5) A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7) Confessions of a Bitter Secret Santa (Candy Apple #13) I've Got A Secret (Candy Apple #8) Sophie The Awesome