Start by marking “Blindsight” as Want to Read:
Blindsight

Blindsight

A YOUNG GIRL HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A MADMAN. AS TIME RUNS OUT, HER ONLY HOPE IS A BLIND WOMAN … WHO CAN SEE THRU HER EYES.

Eight-year-old Phaedra Burns has been kidnapped by a madman who believes her death will assuage his rage. Olivia Howe knows that rage; sixteen years ago, she escaped his clutches. The trauma stole her sight, but gave her something in return: a psychic c
Published (first published May 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Blindsight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blindsight

Pamela(AllHoney)
The first I've read by this author. I really liked it and will read more of her in the future. There was a good balance between the suspense and romance and lots of interesting twists in the story.
Pamela(AllHoney)
A child is kidnapped and psychic, Olivia Howe, "sees" it and rushes to the scene but no one believes her and the man gets away with the child. Olivia is bought to the attention of the investigating detectives and, of course, they don't believe her either and believes she is in cahoots with the kidnapper. Max Callahan is sure the blind Olivia is faking her blindness and is determined to catch her.

Put me in mind of Dream Man by Linda Howard but it didn't quite work as well for me. It wasn't bad an
Sherri Hunter
Mar 15, 2010 Sherri Hunter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cheryl
Sep 06, 2014 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Great romantic suspense!

Loved this psychological thriller that included a little romance and a lot of psychic suspense. I have never read any of Tina Wainscott's books before and I can honestly say I have missed out. The suspense was incredible and each page left you wondering who was responsible for the events that brought everybody together. The characters were believable and left you wondering who some of them really were. Who is t the real suspect in the case? Incredible writing.
Ansi
Sep 15, 2014 Ansi rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Started out good, I was sucked in. Unfortunately, too soon it became ridiculously unbelievable. I can't believe any of the main persons behaivors and actions. And the evil one, who he was and all the stuff he did, come on! The cops felt very unprofessional...the story left me irritated and disappointed. Too bad because I think the author has writing skills, the story though was just absurd. It didn't need to be that complicated and have all those twists. It became too much.
Black Butterfly
Aug 29, 2014 Black Butterfly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ADULTS
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: AMAZON
AWESOME! THIS BOOK HAD SO MANY SURPRISE TWIST AND TURNS IN IT, KEPT YOU GUESSING. I MUST SAY THE CLUE AT ABOUT 3% PUT ME ON THE RIGHT TRAIL TO THE MANIAC KILLER. I THINK THE AUTHOR DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF DRAWING YOU INTO THE WORLD OF DARKNESS THAT OLIVIA LIVED IN FOR 16 YEARS. SEEMS THAT ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE HAVE CHILDREN, WITH THE PARENTAL SKILLS OF AN AMOEBA. I LIKED THE PSYCHIC MIXED IN WITH SUSPENSE-THRILLER, THE ROMANCE WAS THE CHERRY ON TOP. SCARY-SWEET! ;D
Dawn
Feb 09, 2011 Dawn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys Romantic Suspense.
Recommended to Dawn by: Caught my interest in the bookstore & I've had it on my bookshelf for quite awhile.
This is the second book I have read by this author and I have enjoyed both books. Several times I thought I had figured out who the kidnapper was, but then something would happen that would make me change my mind. It did end up being the person I suspected the most. This was a good suspense story.
Lately25
Sep 29, 2014 Lately25 rated it it was amazing
Very Good

This was my first boom by this author, and after read it I am anxious to read more! Great characters, great story, and a great twist....although I won't lie I guessed who the killer was, but it was still awesome the way everything played out! I loved it!!!
Pamela
Jul 04, 2012 Pamela rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, kindle
OMG!!! Absolute crap. I can't believe I even finished this. I'm so ticked off at spending precious time on this novel. I don't recommend this book at all. Not only is the story ridiculous, so is the writing. Not to mention the errors littered throughout.
Lisa
Jul 21, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, romance and suspense all rolled up into one, some good characters and a really nasty evil one, very good plot that kept me gripped to the end
Louise
Apr 06, 2009 Louise rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
Holy melting icicle!!! This was a page-turner that I couldn't put down. I was so, so surprised to find out who the culprit was!! I never expected that!!

An excellent read!
Connie Bowman
May 24, 2015 Connie Bowman rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Couldn't put the book down. It had so many twists and turns it kept you reading from the beginning . I definitely will read more of this AUTHORS books.
Glenda Hurst
Sep 10, 2014 Glenda Hurst rated it it was amazing
GREAT BOOK

This book was so good. It was a real page Turner and kept me guessing with a wonderful ending! Excellent!
Amanda
Not a big fan of this one. Didn't care for the characters. Thought the story of dry and unbelievable.
Carol
Aug 05, 2015 Carol rated it it was amazing
A great book i have never read any books by Tina before but i will read more loved the story and it kept me guessing until The last chapter my sort of book 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ read
Angelique
Angelique rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2014
Diane
Diane rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2011
Diane Kay
Diane Kay rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2013
Ellen
Ellen rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2012
Tracy Short
Tracy Short rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2015
Zizihua
Zizihua rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Nuala Raftery
Nuala Raftery rated it really liked it
May 02, 2013
Megha
Megha rated it really liked it
May 03, 2013
Samantha Hopkins
Samantha Hopkins rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2013
Hildegart
Hildegart rated it really liked it
May 02, 2012
Robin
Robin rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2014
Tina Barnes
Tina Barnes rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2012
Xandrine
Xandrine rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2012
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it it was ok
Feb 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Racing Against Time (Cavanaugh Justice, #1)
  • Don't Cry for Me (Rebel Ridge, #2)
  • Darkness Becomes Her (Offspring, #6)
  • Deathscape (Broslin Creek, #2)
  • Seeking Vengeance: (Romantic Suspense)
  • Torn Apart (Hero, #1)
  • Her Last Chance (Her, #2)
  • The Veil of Night (Night, #1)
  • Against the Wall (High Stakes, #1)
  • Where Angels Rest (Mann Family, #1)
  • Hide'n Go Seek (Psychic Visions, #2)
  • Ascension Day Part 1 of 2
  • The Third Wife
  • Badass - The Complete Series
  • Whispers
  • Protector (Dark Ops, #4)
  • Protecting Paige (Serve and Protect, #3)
  • Murder on the Down Low
Tina Wainscott is the USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books with romantic thrills and suspenseful chills. A happy ending is a must, but the road to it is full of ravines and shaky bridges. In her Random House FALLING series, each couple must overcome rocky pasts to find love. In her Justiss Alliance series, five Navy SEALs take the fall for a covert mission gone wrong and join a ...more
More about Tina Wainscott...