Start by marking “All I Want For Christmas” as Want to Read:
All I Want For Christmas

All I Want For Christmas

3.76  ·  Rating Details ·  1,504 Ratings  ·  91 Reviews
Naughty or Nice

A blizzard leaves Kate Carson stranded in Chicago on Christmas Eve. When she finds she’s without a place to stay for the night, billionaire Derek Worth tempts her with an offer she can’t refuse, and she finds out it’s a lot easier to stay warm being naughty instead of nice.

A MacKenzie Christmas

Grant MacKenzie is ready to settle down and start a family. The o
Published October 30th 2011 by Bodysways Publishing

To ask other readers questions about All I Want For Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want For Christmas

Alp

Naughty or Nice : 4.5 Stars.

This was hot, sexy, short, and yet so sweet! There was a captivating plot that had me hooked from beginning to end. Reading Derek and Kate’s story filled me with sheer delight. Such a pleasant surprise!

A Mackenzie Christmas : 2.25 Stars.

Grant and Annabeth were lovely together, but somehow, their love story just didn’t do it for me. Despite its short length, I still skimmed through some pages. Sadly, a subpar read was the best this novella could be. Not my cuppa.
SandraE
Jan 02, 2012 SandraE rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
The first book is a short ok story. I loved the second one. I am always amazed at how much can go into such short stories. The Mackenzie Christmas is how to do it right. All to often authors use the short story as an excuse to not give the characters any depth and that makes them so unbelievable to the point where even the shortest story doesn't seem to end. If I end up staring at the percentage on the bottom corner of the kindle screen then your book is not doing what it is supposed to. My rant ...more
Anna
Dec 17, 2011 Anna rated it liked it
There were 2 Christmas romance stories in this book. Contemporaries, which I don't normally read, but these were pretty good.

Naughty or Nice was about a girl who cannot get a flight home for Christmas and stays at a hotel with the hotel's owner who of course is a very sexy man. The story has a little twist ending, but it was just okay for me.

A Mackenzie Christmas was more to my liking. It was about fate and family an grabbing chances when they come your way. Think I would like to read more about
Barbara
Dec 06, 2011 Barbara rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

I loved the first story, Naughty or Nice. Very sexy and a wee bit naughty. :) (4 Stars)

The second story was sweet... long-time friends to lovers story.(3 Stars)

Overall, a good holiday read; recommended!
Kathie (katmom)
Dec 10, 2011 Kathie (katmom) rated it really liked it
This has two stories in it.

The first one has a cute twist...and lots of HEAT.

The second one was sweet...and very WARM, too.

A nice way to spend an hour and makes me want to read about the other BROTHERS in the second story.
Teri Jackson
Dec 13, 2011 Teri Jackson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-freebe
I loved both of Liliana Harts short story's <3
Tracy
Dec 12, 2011 Tracy rated it really liked it
What a HOT little short read! I am so exicted that there will be more MacKenzie books to come!!
Na Deela
Feb 15, 2012 Na Deela rated it liked it
These two short stories weren't terrible. I have to admit I've had dreams that resemble them lol. Thing is, I have a difficult time reading about men who so openly express their feelings. I'm a hopeless romantic ok, I'd love for a man to tell me I'm his miracle. However, as I've said in other reviews, it just isn't reality. Unfortunately. So anyway, reading that these men tell their women what we all would love to hear, makes me doubt them and I just get annoyed. On top of that I end up getting ...more
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
Dec 27, 2011 A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book
This book contains two short stories. The first is about Kate Carson, a lawyer stranded in Chicago for Christmas and Derek Worth the owner of the hotel she’s staying in. The second is about Grant MacKenzie and Annabeth Martin, two people who’ve known each other for years.

I really enjoyed both stories. For such quick reads they had surprising depth of character and a smooth-flowing plot with steamy sex thrown in. I liked that the characters weren’t angst-ridden and there weren’t insurmountable pr
TheGeekyBlogger
Dec 08, 2012 TheGeekyBlogger rated it liked it
Read for fun (Kindle)
Overall Rating: 3.00
Story Rating: 2.50
Character Rating: 3.50

Part of my 25 Books for the Holidays for 2012

Quick Review for a very quick read: All I Want for Christmas is two really short stories in one book. I think they both were done as well as they could be in the short amount of time Liliana had to tell the story. I just think it is me and novellas--I always want more and just can't feel a connection. It takes awhile for me to warm up to characters. These were both incred
Heather in FL
This was actually two short stories. Naughty or Nice was kind of a sexy story about a woman stuck in Chicago due to a storm, the hotel is booked, so she now has no place to stay, but the hot hotel owner offers a room in his penthouse. Turns out they've now been together 3 years, and this is sort of an embellished reenactment of their first night together three years ago. Sweet.

The second story was A MacKenzie Christmas. This one was just too insta-love. It's not like they just met or anything,
LorettaLynn
Dec 11, 2011 LorettaLynn rated it really liked it
Not for under 18

Two hot and sexy stories. These where short stories by any means but I enjoyed then none the less. Everything about the ring smoking hot. In both stories they forgot the meaning of Christmas or at lest they where to lonely to care. However, let me put it this way: They found what they where looking for plus a whole lot more.
Liliana Hart rocked when she wrote these little Holiday numbers.
Hot and steamy sexy!!
I am recommending this book to romance readers who like to have a bit of
Shannon
Naughty or Nice - 3 Stars - Billionaire meets successful lawyer and a love affair ensues. There is a quick turn of events in the last chapter that confused me a bit, but it does end in happily ever after.

A Mackenzie Christmas - 4 Stars - Very good to be such a short story. Left me with a smile on my face. I need to read more about the Mackenzie family because they seem like an interesting bunch.
Kathryn
Dec 15, 2011 Kathryn rated it really liked it
This book is my very first Kindle book that I got. It was a free book that I got solely because it was a Christmas book.

This is a collection of two short stories that center around finding love. In the first story, Kate is stranded in Chicago on Christmas Eve when a sexy stranger offers her refuge from the blizzard. The second story centers around Grant and his relatively new quest for love.

I read this over the course of 24 hours. It was a quick and steamy read. I loved it.
Beckey
This is 2 short stories in one book.
The first ones called Naughty or Nice...
Cute story about a couple who (spoiler alert) who reenact the first time they met on their anniversary which you don't see that coming until the end of it...
The second story is called A Mackenzie Christmas...
Enjoyable short story that makes you believe in the miracles & fate of Christmas...

Carol Ward
Dec 28, 2011 Carol Ward rated it really liked it
This was a pair of stories that make a great read for the holidays. The first was a steamy one night stand one Christmas Eve that turns into so much more. The second is about a man seeking an escape from his overwhelming family and finds true love where he least expects it.
Serena
Dec 09, 2011 Serena rated it really liked it
Loved this book there was a little curve in the first story I didn't see coming that was a great surprise. Ad the MacKenzie Christmas was also a surprise I didn't know was there I just love the author so I just started reading didn't read the description of the book.
KyBunnies
This book has two very short stories in it. I enjoyed the second story better than the first story. Yes there is quite a few sex scenes so this book is not for the person who does not like read about that nor is this book for a teenager.

The bunnies and I give this book 4 Carrots.
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
Anthology.... 2 shorts from Liliana Hart.
Shonnie
Dec 04, 2011 Shonnie rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-book
The first story was ok. However I liked the second story.
 Anna (Wicked Book Blog)
Jan 13, 2016 Anna (Wicked Book Blog) rated it really liked it
Kate and Derek burned the sheets alright, though I would like to read more of their story.
Angie
Dec 29, 2011 Angie rated it really liked it
I like to read anything this author writes. Two cute Christmas stories.
Yelania Nightwalker
Wonderful! Una historia dulce, sexy y con el estilo inigualable de Liliana Hart.
Jessica
Dec 21, 2011 Jessica rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. There are two stories. The first is more of a fantsay. The second one has more depth in it. I like both but my favorite was the second.
ms bookjunkie
This was free on Kindle, so I grabbed it to read whenever. The freebie worked, as I liked both stories (they were hot and heartwarming) and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting more.
Pam
Mar 04, 2012 Pam rated it really liked it
Free again - I was reading short stories - the first one I din't really like - but I really liked the second one - the Mackenzie christmas -
Deb
Dec 12, 2011 Deb rated it really liked it
A steamy book with two (2) short stories -- A good quick read when time is limited!!
Bia
Dec 20, 2011 Bia rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-amazon
Two cute little stories!

The first one is about a couple reliving the first they saw each other...hot and sweet!
Ollie
Dec 10, 2011 Ollie rated it really liked it
Review to come after the holidays.
Farmers Wife
Jan 10, 2012 Farmers Wife rated it liked it
Shelves: smut
Cute little steamy holiday short stories. Great quick read with some serious HEAT. :-)
  • Holiday Rush
  • In His Own Defense (Lawyers in Love, #1)
  • A Dixie Christmas (includes Cajun, #7.5)
  • Threesome (erotic menage)
  • Home for Christmas (The Perfect Gift)
  • Christmas Redemption
  • Mating Call (In Heat, #2)
  • A Vision of Sugarplums
  • Wild Passion (Wild, #3)
  • Sporting Wood
  • The Ex Files
  • Christmas in Time
  • Stakeout for Love
  • Angel Be Good
  • A Little Harmless Gift (Harmless, #4.5)
  • Forgotten Father
  • Pleasure with Purpose (Cinderella Chronicles, #3)
  • Hidden by Blood (Sweetblood, #1.5)
Liliana Hart spent five years teaching music in the public education system. She molded America’s youth, busted kids for smoking pot in the restrooms, and broke up illicit affairs behind the stage on a regular basis. (Liliana’s Addison Holmes Mystery Series, about a small town teacher who gets into a whole lot of trouble, is somewhat autobiographical, but she won’t confess to which parts).

Liliana
More about Liliana Hart...