Start by marking “Mistletoe Mine (Eternity Springs, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe Mine (Eternity Springs, #3.5)

Mistletoe Mine (Eternity Springs #3.5)

It’s always the season of hope and romance in Eternity Springs, a special town where lost souls and lonely hearts find an angel’s touch. Now New York Times bestselling author Emily March has written a wonderful eBook original novella, in which Christmas brings a family reunion and a family wedding.

Newly engaged to her college sweetheart, Molly Stapleton has one wish for h
Published November 21st 2011 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Mine

Saly
This is the story of Lori's roommate, whose parents have been leading separate lives for about 4 years, ever since her uncle committed suicide, her mother tours and father works on the ranch not talking to each other and now that she is getting married she wants it to end, be it a reconciliation or divorce.

Honestly, for parents of a 23 year old these two were immature, they loved each other and had been faithful to each other but had too much of pride to talk. The heroine's brother had stolen fr
 Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~*
Dec 29, 2011 Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* rated it really liked it
Recommended to Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* by: KatLynne and My Love of the Eternity Springs Series
3.5 Stars - Also reviewed at: Lady Jayne's Reading Den
“The human heart is a curious thing…How could it be so overflowing with joy and so consumed with misery at the same time?”
Molly Stapleton is excited for a Christmas season wedding to the man she loves, but is deeply saddened that her parents have not spoken to each other in three years.

This was a nice second chance holiday romance of a concert pianist and her rancher husband, who receive a little push getting back on track with a littl
KatLynne
It's a little story about Christmas, weddings, forgiveness and Eternity Springs--you'll find an excerpt from LOVER'S LEAP at the end.
Booklover
Wonderful emotional read,liked Emma-Jared the love was still there but issues were left as it is but now at Molly's wedding these two meet,the anger of 4 years has caused bitterness between them,both accept their share of faults in bringing their marriage at this rocky patch but they talk it out and finally get their love and marriage back.Finally Molly gets her family back and Emma-Jared get their HEA.

Overall a good read
Recommend it.
Jan 05, 2012 Jennifer rated it liked it
I had a hard time with this at first. The story opens with a grown woman being asked to marry the man she loves and she starts crying and being all upset because her parents WHO SEPERATED 4 YEARS AGO are still apart. WTF?!?! If this girl was 10 years old I could see it. But seriously?!

So you have to get over that pretty big chunk of crap to like this story. And I did. The romance and the hint of mysticism (Not sure if Mrs. Blessing was supposed to be an angel of Mrs. Clause?) were pretty charmi
Jonel Boyko
Jan 12, 2016 Jonel Boyko rated it really liked it
Talk about a family Christmas run amuck! And a fantastically emotional yet comical story to boot! I love the way that March mixes tear-jerking moments with laugh inducing ones, keeping my emotions on edge. The down to earth characters were a lot of fun, if a little misguided at times. March definitely showed the women of Eternity Springs as they truly are, however. This cast of characters was not only captivating & fetching but also extremely fun to hang out with for this short while.

March i
Anne OK
Nov 30, 2011 Anne OK rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011-reads
A sweet and delightful holiday addition to the Eternity Springs series. The "Angels" in Eternity Springs have once again brought peace and love to those in need.
Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
A sweet romance - if only all relationship problems could be solved so easily!
MRB
Jun 11, 2013 MRB rated it liked it
I seem to be turning into an overly sentimental softie as I age. Emily March's Mistletoe Mine is the kind of unabashedly sweet-souled, achingly earnest story that I might have rolled my subtlety-loving eyes at as recently as a few years ago. Now, though, I'm at a stage where I more frequently seek out the pure, uplifting joy that this sort of story can provide---and "Mistletoe Mine" provided it in spades!

The plot revolves around estranged couple Emma and Jared Stapleton, reluctantly reuniting in
Stacy
Jul 11, 2012 Stacy rated it really liked it
A cute little segue in the Eternity Springs series. It is nice to see that even visitors to this charming little town are touched by loves healing powers.
Katie
Dec 18, 2016 Katie rated it it was ok
Predictable, quick, and not well-developed. Can definitely skip without missing anything from the series.
Lark of The Bookwyrm's Hoard
Review originally published at The Bookwyrm's Hoard.

Short and sweet tale of an estranged couple brought together by their about-to-be-married daughter. I enjoyed it, but it lacks the depth of the full-length novels in the series -- understandably so, since it's difficult to develop that in a shorter format. You'll still find yourself rooting for Emma and Jared to get back together, though! Some of the secondary characters are familiar from earlier books (especially Celeste Blessing, Sarah, Lor
Barb
Sep 19, 2015 Barb rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Newly engaged to her college sweetheart, Molly Stapleton has one wish for her holiday wedding: get her estranged parents back together. Three years ago, a family tragedy drove Emma Stapleton away from her husband, Jared, and their sprawling Texas ranch. Time, false pride, and unhealed hurts have only widened the divide. But Molly, with the help of some very special people in Eternity Springs, has a plan. As Emma and Jared arrive in this magical town to share Molly's happiness, they meet face-to- ...more
Randi
Apr 30, 2013 Randi rated it liked it
It was short and sweet in this series. I liked how the daughter played a matchmaker to her parents who are estranged to each other even though they haven't processed to file a divorce in years. But will I want to own this? No, not really. I enjoyed the previous book, but this one was ok-ok. Just cute and sweet. Usually I think that their story should be expanded to a full-length novel, but I think what they have was good enough for this novella. Their characters were well-developed and their sto ...more
Brenda
Dec 13, 2011 Brenda rated it really liked it
I haven't read any of the Eternity Springs books, but I thought this sounded like a charming Christmas read at .99 on Amazon. It's a second chance love story revolving around the marriage of Molly and Charlie, and their attempt to involve both of Molly's parents in the wedding without them killing each other. All of the characters in this story were captivating, and the town itself is charming with it's cast of characters who fancy themselves matchmakers with the ability to "fix" relationships. ...more
Tea
Nov 29, 2011 Tea rated it it was amazing
Usually romance between young people is more romantic than a second time around romance between their parents. In this romance, Mistletoe Mine, I enjoyed the off again, on again romance between the parents. Emily March writes a lovely story for the Christmas holidays. I fell in love with the names of the places. There is Eternity Springs, Colorado and Angel's Rest, a Victorian house. The whole story put me in a holiday mood and in the mood for romance. I pray no one is really walking around with ...more
BJ
Nov 28, 2015 BJ rated it really liked it
I've read several novellas recently, since I got my Nook and this is really the first one I've truly enjoyed. Mostly, I find them too short to really develop an interest in what is going on, by the time you even start to get interested, its over. This one however, actually told a decent story. It was about 35 pages long with likable characters and of course, a return to the town of Eternity Spring. If you like the other books in this series, this novella is worth a read.
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
This was the first book by Emily March I have read. I know that I probably should have started with the first book in her series, but since it was Christmas time, I figured I would check out the Christmas book.

I LOVED this story. You don’t have to actually have read the previous three books, to get to know the characters, really.

As always, the magic of Christmas makes any and everything possible.

I look forward to stepping back into the world of Eternity Springs, soon.
Linda Smatzny
Dec 30, 2014 Linda Smatzny rated it really liked it
This is a short novella read on my kindle. It is set in Eternity Springs and features Molly Stapleton and her parents Jared and Emma. The story opens with Molly getting engaged to Charlie Malone. The second part is about Christmas in Eternity Springs and the wedding. Molly is trying to get her parents to reconnect. It was a very quick easy read. It has made me want to read other books by this author set in Eternity Springs.
Bernadette Long
Dec 22, 2014 Bernadette Long rated it it was amazing
The Best Christmas Ever

Molly Stapleton is planning her wedding and she wants to spend Christmas together with her parents who are estranged and haven't spoken to each other in more than three years. It's going to take a Christmas miracle at Eternity Springs and the special talents of Celeste Blessing to make it the best Christmas ever!
Cathy
Dec 13, 2011 Cathy rated it liked it
Sweet romance novella about a bride-to-be who wants nothing more than to get her estranged parets back together.
Spending Christmas in Eternity Springs (where the wedding will be held) gives the bride the opportunity to get some help from new friends.
This is part of the Eternity Springs series but it stands alone. Very nice story.
Lynne Tull
Sep 10, 2014 Lynne Tull rated it it was ok
Just a novella...and a really fast read. I am not a fan of novellas. The story just gets started and it's the end. I am not sure why this story was interjected at this time in the series. Maybe it was Christmas and Ms. March needed a Christmas story? Maybe one of the characters will be a permanent resident of Eternity Springs and we will learn more about them. Still reading the series!
Shea
Dec 09, 2014 Shea rated it liked it
This was a sweet novella in the Eternity Springs series. I missed it between 3 and 4 but it wasn't an issue because it is really a stand alone story. Perfect timing to read during the holiday season.
Frances M. Burris
Oct 22, 2016 Frances M. Burris rated it it was amazing
Good read.

Good read.

This book warmed my heart. lt made me laugh and cry. That's my measure of how good a book is.
Pam Herald
May 07, 2014 Pam Herald rated it it was amazing
Great novella in the Eternity Spring series! Very touching short story of loved lost and found during Christmas.
Amber
Apr 21, 2014 Amber rated it really liked it
This is a good book if you want a quick read. I love this series so far. The series doesn't require you to read this book, you won't be lost if you skip it. But I'm glad I read it.
Luisa
Nov 24, 2012 Luisa rated it really liked it
I don't like novellas because they leave me hungry for more. However, this was a sweet read, I like stories about marriage reconciliations,
Linda
Aug 13, 2015 Linda rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone that love Romance stories!
This one wasn't listed in the series for the "reread" that we are doing but I enjoyed it and the Characters in this story are talked about in "Nightingale Way" which is the 4th book in the series.
Serena
Apr 01, 2016 Serena marked it as to-read
Shelves: romance-mf
Read for 12.2015 Western and Medieval Romance Lovers BotM.
Nora
Oct 23, 2014 Nora rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Very cute short story about a married couple re-finding their love with their daughter's help & the intervention of the Eternity Springs Quilters.
  • Sweet Laurel Falls (Hope's Crossing, #3)
  • My Long Tall Texas Heartthrob (Cedar Dell, #2)
  • Marriage by Necessity (Bravo Family, #2) (Conveniently Yours, #2)
  • The Night Before Christmas (The Butternut Lake Series, #2.5)
  • Last Chance Christmas (Last Chance, #4)
  • Stranded with Her Ex
  • Somewhere Along The Way (Harmony #2)
  • You Again (Shelter Bay, #6.6)
  • A Cowboy for Christmas (Jubilee, Texas, #3)
  • Who Needs a Hero? (The Misadventures of the Laundry Hag, #0.5)
  • A Marine for Christmas
  • The Hometown Hero Returns (Home to Harbor Town, #1)
  • Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #5)
Pseudonym(s): Geralyn Dawson

Emily March is the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty novels, including the critically acclaimed Eternity Springs series. Publishers Weekly calls March a "master of delightful banter," and her heartwarming, emotionally charged stories have been named to Best of the Year lists by Publishers Weekly, Library Journal, and Roma
More about Emily March...

Eternity Springs (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • A Callahan Carol
  • Angel's Rest (Eternity Springs, #1)
  • Hummingbird Lake (Eternity Springs, #2)
  • Heartache Falls (Eternity Springs, #3)
  • Lover's Leap (Eternity Springs, #4)
  • Nightingale Way (Eternity Springs, #5)
  • Reflection Point (Eternity Springs, #6)
  • Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7)
  • Dreamweaver Trail (Eternity Springs, #8)
  • Teardrop Lane (Eternity Springs, #9)