Start by marking “Zinovy's Journey” as Want to Read:
Zinovy's Journey

Zinovy's Journey

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  10 reviews
When the world ends, Zinovy's Journey begins.

Zinovy Kozlov has spent twenty-three years climbing the ladder of Russian military success one rung at a time. An Air Force pilot, FSB veteran, and now a cosmonaut on the Global Regime's International Space Station, he should be at the peak of his career. But Zinovy has enemies whose political power extends into space, and they
Published October 23rd 2011 by Millennium Journeys Press

To ask other readers questions about Zinovy's Journey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zinovy's Journey

D.M. Dutcher
Much better than the usual Christian SF, with a tight beginning and a legitimately fascinating mystery. Once you get the mystery though, the book weakens a bit.

Zinovy is an ex-FSB officer who has to flee to a stint on the international space station in order to avoid the wrath of his superior. He survives one attempt on his life, but shortly after that the earth is devastated by a tremendous nuclear event. Now the crew of the station has to land to avoid slow death by running out of oxygen. The
Ginny Jaques
Okay. I'm not going to rate it, because I'm too close to the author to make a valid judgment, but I have to put in a plug for it because of the message. Super important one. Zinovy is an ex FSB agent who has spent his life killing for the Motherland. Now his life is on the line, but before his assassins succeed in eliminating him, they are eliminated, along with the rest of the world as we know it. Zinovy finds himself returning from space to a world that's been re-made into something that chall ...more
Tracy Krauss
I actually want to rate this book a 10, not a five! That's how awesome it is!
This is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time. For a first novel, Ginny Jaques sure knows how to grab the reader right from the instant the book begins and not let go. The description is magnificent, the characters varied and believable, and the action is well paced. Despite the fact that this is a really long book, I didn’t want to stop reading until I reached the final page.

The book is set in the not too dis
Janet Sketchley
"When the world ends… Zinovy’s journey begins."

Zinovy Kozlov was a successful assassin. Then he was running for his life. Now the earth itself has changed and his enemies are dead or out of reach. As he tackles the physical pilgrimage to the one remaining city on the planet, he doesn’t see that he and his companions are on a spiritual journey as well.

Zinovy’s Journey is "a speculative novel in three parts: The End, The Journey, and The Beginning." It offers a little bit of just about everything:
Jessica
Imagine a world where religion has been eliminated and the disparate cultures of the world have been assimilated into a single, secular state. Now insert a Russian soldier-hitman who's fled to the International Space Station after refusing to assassinate the mother of his yet-unborn child. Then destroy Earth. You now have the setting for Zinovy's Journey, by Ginny Jaques. It's the spiritual and physical journey of a man who has learned to trust only himself, and to love no one.

The story begins b
Misty Iputi
Zinovoy's journey is when the world as we know it ends. This was a good book. There was some confusing parts however if you would push thorough them they would become clear. During the book some Christian beliefs are explained in an easy and understanding way.

Overall impression of the book is that it was good, maybe a bit long, and also had good solid facts based on Biblical and Christian fact.

I received a free copy for an honest review.
Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
A Must Read Ethereal Story—Layered With Intensity, Boldness With Emotional Softness!
David Bergsland
I was certain I reviewed this, but it is one of the best prophetic novels I've ever read. It covers the millennium in a way that will surprise you, but is soundly Biblical. In other words it is certainly a possibility of how things will happen.

It is a wonderful book! One of the best I've ever read and I've read a couple hundred books a years since the mid-1950s.
Brayden Hirsch
This story, a first novel from author with a knack for sharp dialogue and emotional characters, is not only a thrilling science fiction story, easy to read and enjoy, but also an impressive attempt to answer a lot of the deeper questions that we, as a human race, so often wonder about. I look forward to more from this author.
Lukas Vandyke
Pretty interesting perspective on the new heaven and new earth. Good read
Peter  Younghusband
Peter Younghusband marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Atto
Atto marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Pathe
Pathe marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Holly Litfin
Holly Litfin marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Kristen Stieffel
Kristen Stieffel marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Joshua
Joshua marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2013
Lukas
Lukas marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2012