Start by marking “Shadows of Yesterday” as Want to Read:
Shadows of Yesterday

Shadows of Yesterday

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Madeline has turned her back on her past to pursue her dream of opening a real estate agency in the country. When she is called out late one afternoon to look at a property called Ravenswood, she has no idea that her life is about to change forever.
As Madeline is caught up in a bizarre love triangle between Michael Denver, the mysterious owner of Ravenswood, and handsome D
ebook
Published October 21st 2011 by Breathless Press

To ask other readers questions about Shadows of Yesterday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadows of Yesterday

Yawatta Hosby
This 15 chapter book scared the bejeezus out of me. Let me tell ya, I was pleasantly surprised. I expected a ghost story by the book’s description, but it went well beyond. The two scenes that made me jump out of my seat were 1) when Madeline gets chased down the hallway by a crazy blond in the pitch dark 2) when Madeline enters the shed and is locked inside. Notice a pattern here? The crazy blond wanted to mess with her. Was it a ghost? Or a person playing tricks on her? It’s worth reading the ...more
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Lyndal
Lyndal marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2012
Francene Carroll
Oct 15, 2012 Francene Carroll rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I've written mainly romance and women's fiction so far in my fledgling writing career. I enjoy experimenting with different genres and styles, so who knows what I'll come up with next! I live in Australia.

More about Francene Carroll...
Prude & Prejudice Colton Manor Eternal Hunger Hunger of the Wolf Pleasure Island