Start by marking “Wallbanger (Kizzie Baldwin Erotic Thriller, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wallbanger (Kizzie Baldwin Erotic Thriller, #2)

Wallbanger (Kizzie Baldwin Erotic Thriller #2)

A relic from the Cold War that shouldn’t even exist….

After being Shaken and Stirred, secret agent Kizzie Baldwin is again thrust into a world she knows nothing about, and learning on the fly from a teacher she can’t trust. The objective is the same: secure Intel on Formula 3-19. But to do that, she has to give the nefarious Dom, Xander Duquesne, exactly what he wants first
Published October 29th 2011 by Fresh Whet INK

To ask other readers questions about Wallbanger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wallbanger

Alana
Aug 15, 2012 Alana rated it it was amazing
One word...SLAMMIN'!!!

I don't even know where to begin with this book. I'll start by explaining how engrossed I was with Wallbanger, I was late to work TWICE because I couldn't stop reading until there was a safe place to stop. Just a little hint, THERE IS NEVER A GOOD PLACE TO STOP!

Sable Jordan (the author) stole my interest from the very first reading of Shaken and Stirred. Intially when I picked up Wallbanger to read, it moved a tad bit slow. That was probably because of coming off of "Shake
Jessa Callaver
Mar 11, 2012 Jessa Callaver rated it really liked it
Another exciting installment in the Kizzie Baldwin series. In "Wallbanger," we find our heroine, Kizzie, forcibly thrown into an uneasy partnership with our favorite crafty villain, Xander Duquesne. Together they seek to fulfill their individual (often opposing) missions while trying to keep a dangerous secret weapon out of the hands of a murderous madman - all the while struggling to keep THEIR hands to themselves. This sexy thriller will leave you panting, on edge and hungry for more. I love S ...more
Becki
Sep 28, 2012 Becki rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this until I got to the end only to find out that it's an "installment" with a cliffhanger. The author is not saying when the next book will be released but she has assured me that it WILL be released.
The book took me through a great ride of emotions and gets very intense at a couple of points, but I did really like Kizzie and Xander's adventures.
I would just appreciate it if the booksellers had "part of a series" (or something similar) either on the cover of the book or in the
Tina
Nov 03, 2011 Tina rated it really liked it
Love, love, love Wallbanger! It's intense and gritty and edgy. Kizzy and Xander are, by far, my most favorite non-couple of the year. I had a blast reading this story. The plot was so believable, Ms. Jordans writing voice is perfect, the places were described in vivid detail without being overly wordy. Loved. It.

The characters for the most part are the same cast from Shaken & Stirred. With some new faces added. Characterization is great! But, there were a lot of characters, and we were in th
Angela
Jan 13, 2013 Angela rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, kindle
Kizzie is what I imagine the James Bond books to be (I haven't read any of them) -- only our hero is a girl. A kick-ass, don't even care what their name is girl. Granted I originally started this series for the sex, but the story is WAY more than that. It is a spy novel that happens to have sex...there are more double crosses, and hidden agendas than I can keep track of, and I can't wait for the next in the saga!!
La-kesha
Nov 16, 2013 La-kesha rated it really liked it
The story picks up after Secret Agent Kizzie is thrown back in to the lions den,which is a world of Dom/sub. In order to gather information on 3-19 and help the notorious Dom Xander gets what he wants. But what keeps you at the edge of your see it the chemistry between Kizzie and Xander along with the secrets the everyone else is keeping. What next for Kizzie and Xander.
Brenda Hastings
Apr 06, 2012 Brenda Hastings rated it it was amazing
Oh the cliffhangers ...

I am so wrapped up in this series, I can't wait for the next book!! grr!! :)

Sable Jordan has done it again! Her amazing talent for writing has resulted in yet another awesome Kizzie Baldwin book. And .. without revealing too much, I must admit I am really loving Xander!!! Can't wait to see what book three brings!

Gillian
Jan 26, 2016 Gillian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Smartly written! I love the dialogue and how it's not overly done or overly written. Kizzie is my shero. She's strong and brave and smart and mysterious- love it. You won't be disappointed.
Lucretia
Jan 04, 2013 Lucretia rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-book-read
I really loved this story, but the way it ended pissed me off. You are left hanging as to what happens until the next book comes out, which from what I can tell has not even been scheduled to be released. If anyone knows the release date of Sake Bomb please let me know.
Nevena Read
Nov 15, 2012 Nevena Read rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
With my signature drink as the title of this book how could I not fall in love at first sight sigh!!!!!!!!!! Once again Sable Jordan doesn’t fail to entertain on so many levels.
Melissa
Feb 19, 2012 Melissa rated it it was amazing
I read this book in a few hours when I was supposed to be writing a paper. Ms. Jordan, I couldn't put it down! Great work! I can't wait for the next installment!
Becky
Aug 21, 2012 Becky rated it it was amazing
Good book
Peggy
Peggy is currently reading it
Aug 31, 2016
Aleana Pearson
Aleana Pearson rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2016
Sheena O.
Sheena O. rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2016
Jayshia
Jayshia marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Shannon Brown
Shannon Brown rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Nancy Gray
Nancy Gray rated it really liked it
May 22, 2016
Brianna Obrigewitch
Brianna Obrigewitch marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Terry Bourbon
Terry Bourbon rated it it was ok
Apr 15, 2016
Shy
Shy marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Sheshina Owens
Sheshina Owens rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
Myisha
Myisha rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Pamela Stanley
Pamela Stanley marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
Maya
Maya rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2016
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Gilded Cage
  • Texas Two-Step (Perfect Strangers #1)
  • Willow (Flower Child, #2)
  • Night of the Lions (Lions of Manhattan, #1)
  • Rules of Engagement (The Duquesnes, #1.5)
  • Thrill of the Hunt
  • Bitten in the Bayou ( Stormy Weather, #2)
  • Coming Out of Her Shell
  • Cowboy Up
  • Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire (Guilty Pleasures, # 4)
  • Dark Promise (Promises, #1)
  • Whipped Cream and Handcuffs (Whipped Cream and Handcuffs, #1)
  • Lost and Found
  • Pack Mates (Were Chronicles, #6)
  • Treat
  • Must Love Santa
  • Seducing Santa
  • Obsession
Writer of multi-cultural erotica and seductive romances, and whatever else comes to mind. Tattooed vixen. Wicked humorist. Incurable humanist. Proud geek! Lover of pit bulls, fast cars, all music, and candy. Alter ego of adventure/thriller novelist Isadora Monday. That's the short version.

I'm a tough tomboy type with a hidden romantic streak, and I have a penchant for finding the funny in things.
More about Sable Jordan...

Kizzie Baldwin Erotic Thriller (4 books)
  • Shaken and Stirred
  • Sake Bomb (Kizzie Baldwin Erotic Thriller #3)
  • On The Rocks (Kizzie Baldwin Erotic Thriller #4)