Start by marking “The Teeny Tiny Ghost and the Monster” as Want to Read:
The Teeny Tiny Ghost and the Monster

The Teeny Tiny Ghost and the Monster

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A Sweet and Spooky Story Scary monsters, hairy monsters, boy- and girl-eating monsters All the ghosts in the teeny tiny class are excited for the Make a Monster contest. All the ghosts, that is, except one. The teeny tiny ghost isn't excited at all; he's scared. Cheer the teeny tiny ghost on as he faces his fears and comes out on top
Published August 1st 2006 by HarperTrophy (first published September 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Teeny Tiny Ghost and the Monster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Teeny Tiny Ghost and the Monster

Libby
This is one that I would have only thought was "ok," but the kid vote said otherwise. They are obviously still in the Halloween mood (after about a month), but I think they also liked the teeny tiny ghost as a character. Additionally, he has two sweet black cats for pets, which they immediately identified with our cat, and he is not sure how to make a monster for his school's contest, but eventually perseveres.
Kelly Thevenot
The Teeny Tiny Ghost would be a great book fo ryoung children during the month of October. Halloween is a time that children really like so they would enjoy the book during that time. I could read this book around Halloween time and we could do a fun activity of making ghost tootsi roll pops. I always enjoyed making those in school.
Courtney
I thought this series was kinda weird, but Bobo liked it so rating in the middle.
Stacy
Oct 17, 2007 Stacy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: kids and kids at heart
Not at good as the original, but still a nice book about a loveable character.
Miri
Miri marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Trisha
Trisha added it
Dec 01, 2013
Sandy Albarado
Sandy Albarado marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Mindy Ann
Mindy Ann marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
My Teacher For President Abe Lincoln: The Boy Who Loved Books The Teeny Tiny Ghost This School Year Will Be the BEST! Colonial Voices: Hear Them Speak