Start by marking “The Art of Falling in Love” as Want to Read:
The Art of Falling in Love

The Art of Falling in Love

Your Love Path by Joe Beam is all about love—it’s about falling in love, staying in love, and growing back into love after you’ve fallen out.

Whether you are married, in a relationship, or looking for love, this book will show you, step by step, how to:

Based on years of scientific research and intimate stories of love lost and regained, you will discover a tried-and-true p
Published February 7th 2012 by Howard Books

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Falling in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Falling in Love

Joan
Sep 14, 2013 Joan rated it really liked it
I was impressed with this book. Joe helps people fall in love. He helps restore marriages, leading weekend seminars. Joe knows what he is talking about. He has experienced divorce, than remarriage to his ex-wife. He has great insights as to why marriages go wrong. Any pastor or marriage counselor would certainly benefit from reading this book. There is an extensive discussion guide so this book would work well for a Sunday School class. See my full review at http://bit.ly/19RVV4K.
Theresa
Jan 27, 2013 Theresa rated it really liked it
You can read my full review on my blog here

The Art of Falling In Love by Joe Beam is a non-fiction book about love – outlining the 4 steps to teach you how to fall in love, how to stay in love, and how to renew lost love. It is the final product of author’s research and life experience, he is after all the architect of The Love Path. This book is about figuring out how to develop a mature love that makes better human beings of us all.

The author contends that love is a process, not an isolated ev
Victor Gentile
Feb 09, 2013 Victor Gentile rated it it was amazing
Joe Beam in his new book “The Art of Falling in Love” published by Howard Books gives us 4 steps to Falling in love, Staying in love, Renewing lost love.

From the back cover: The Book of Love

This is a book about love—how to fall in love, stay in love, and renew lost love.

The Art of Falling in Love is the culmination of years of research by marriage and love expert Joe Beam. In these pages, Beam reveals a tried-and-true process for finding genuine, lasting love. In fact, this process—or “LovePath”
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
What if someone told you that love could be guaranteed? Would you think it was an outlandish promise? Impossible to ensure? Well, marriage and love expert Joe Beam shares four tried-and-proven, concrete steps to falling in love, staying in love, and renewing lost love in his novel, The Art of Falling in Love.

They are attraction, acceptance, attachment and aspiration. Joe Beam walks the readers through what he defines is the love path and everyone can attain that elusive "love" that most seek so
Bluerose's  Heart
Jan 23, 2012 Bluerose's Heart rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
The Art of Falling in Love ended up being a bit different than I expected. It seemed more of an education in the "how's" and "why's" of love, as opposed to self-help. It was kind of like a science book on love. Surprisingly, I did find it interesting. I came away with several thought provoking ideas, and many things that I NEED to put into practice. So, obviously it is a self-help book, just not as much as I was expecting.

I wasn't sure I was going to like it as I started reading. There's parts t
Becky Condit
Jan 28, 2013 Becky Condit rated it really liked it
What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with a discussion of what love is and how to fall in love, stay in love, and renew a lost love. Joe Beam has written a book about love that ought to be just common sense, but as I look around I realize that somewhere, somehow, some people have lost the ability to claim true love for themselves.
I like the notion that love can be guaranteed for every person, but you have to take advantage of opportunities and this book tells you how. It was like r
Wan Siti
Mar 11, 2013 Wan Siti rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
Providing steps yang berguna untuk terus dipraktikan dalam hidup berkeluarga. Mengajar cara menghormati pasangan, menegur secara berkesan, memuji secara ikhlas dan acknowledge impian, cita-cita dan minat pasangan supaya dapat diserasikan dengan impian, cita-cita dan minat kita.

Seterusnya belajar menangani konflik daripada ilmu kita memahami pasangan sendiri.

Kadang-kadang PUNCA KONFLIK tidak difahami secara jelas akan menimbulkan buah-buah persengketaan yang tak sudah.

Oleh itu, kenal-pasti TITIK
Paula Ratcliffe
Feb 08, 2013 Paula Ratcliffe rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me from Howard Books for a honest and fair review, in so the thoughts in this review are mine and mine alone.

This is a great book about how to fall in love, recapture love even if you've divorced the one you love, and renewing your love.

The other even uses the practice himself with his ex-wife turned current wife. I believe as with most self help books that they work if you let them and want to work on the issue. The bottom premise is love in this book how to attain it,
Aug 31, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it
An easy read that outlines simple steps for making a relationship work. His description of the "in love" feelings vs. putting the right efforts into making a lasting true relationship that is both giving and fulfilling as it should be. Joe writes in realistic form, and the book provides good discussion questions to use as a couple or in a group. I would recommend this book to any adult person: male or female, single or together, of faith or not...it fits for all stages of life and relationship.
Ed Patterson
Another "Love" book, but this road map of our love-cycle made sense. The pattern of "falling in love" and the dances, highs and lows, make you realize how human we are. Almost (pre)programmable to some extent. The irony is I gave it to a gal I was dating, and the book never surfaced again, except in hearing, on the other side of the phone, "the book says...(over and over)." I prefer that Love is still a mystery, not in a book.
Lisa
Jul 07, 2013 Lisa added it
This is a very helpful and insightful book, for having and finding that lasting relationship. This book is one you should own to go back and read to get clarity on love.

I would recommend this book highly.
I often listen to Dave Ramsey and he had suggested this book to read. So thanks Dave.
Bonnie
May 13, 2012 Bonnie rated it it was ok
I'm giving this book two stars because I just can't get through it. I found it to be pretentious, dry and completely not engaging. There are far better books on the subject than this one.
Kim
Jul 04, 2013 Kim rated it liked it
There are better marriage books
Jeffery R. Smith
Jeffery R. Smith rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2017
Paul Swann
Paul Swann rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2012
Anthony
Anthony rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2012
Laleh
Laleh rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2012
Carol Rodda
Carol Rodda rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2015
Abdulhamid AlAttar
Sep 07, 2013 Abdulhamid AlAttar rated it really liked it
Breaking down the theory of Love.
Must read!
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2014
Steve
Steve rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2012
Tiffany Young
Tiffany Young rated it liked it
May 04, 2015
Massimo
Massimo rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2013
Shaun Flanagan
Shaun Flanagan rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2016
Mohammad Hourani
Mohammad Hourani rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2013
John
John rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Lili Morris
Lili Morris rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2015
Peter
Peter rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2013
Byron W. Ellis
Byron W. Ellis rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2013
Joe Beam is an internationally-known inspirational speaker and best-selling author. He founded Family Dynamics Institute in 1994 and in 2008 he founded Love Path International, and serves as its president. He has spoken to millions of people worldwide in personal appearances as well as appearances on television and radio, including ABC's Good Morning America, Focus on the Family, the Montel Willia ...more
More about Joe Beam...