You Can Have a Happy Family: Steps to Enjoying Your Marriage and Children

You Can Have a Happy Family: Steps to Enjoying Your Marriage and Children

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  5 reviews
YOU can’t perfect your family.

YOUR SPOUSE can’t perfect your family.

But there is hope…GOD CAN!

Join Amanda on her journey to find contentment. She takes you through her personal testimony and reveals the steps God taught her that freed her from insecurity, strife, distrust, resentment, and chaos in her marriage.

She shares with you how to enjoy your family while waiting on G...more
Published September 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about You Can Have a Happy Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Can Have a Happy Family

Penny Zeller
Talented author Amanda Beth has penned a winner with her book "You Can Have a Happy Family." The book includes seven chapters, plus an introduction and a conclusion. These chapters include:

Love - You Can't Give What You Don't Have
Forgiveness - Receiving and Giving
The Real Enemy - Out to Destroy Your Family
Money - Most Common Marital Problem
What Men Need
What Women Need
What Children Need

Within each chapter, Amanda Beth includes helpful subsections that provide suggested applications for comm...more
Kim Justice
Mar 18, 2012 Kim Justice rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Young Married Couples
Shelves: reviewed
My Review:

Once again I have a book which puts God right in the front. I love the scriptures that are used. The Outline of the content was very user and effective to where or how you need to have a happy family. The Author, Amanda Beth has used the words of the Lord in helping to write to couples on letting them know that their family could and can be HAPPY!!

..I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
John 10:10, AMP

The Love of the Lord h...more
Deborah H.
I enjoyed reading You Can Have A Happy Family. Amanda Beth did a great job of discussing issues that plague couples today. She discusses money issues, husband and wife relationship issues and issues with the kids. A lot of the things she brings up in the book will help show you how to deal with certain issues in your marriage. I found the book interesting and easy to read. It has a flow about it that makes it enjoyable. I highly recommend it for all families.
Ashley
I'm neither married nor engaged, but the wisdom Beth shares in her book can be applied to relationships when courting/dating. It also prepares the unmarried person with inside knowledge I believe they'll need in marriage.
Karen
When i began reading this book i was surprised at how it seemed like i was reading something that was written just for me...I am married but have no children. My marriage is not what it used to be nor close to the way it should be...At first i thought this book was not for me due to not having children,but once i started to read it i realized it is exactly what i needed to be reading besides my Bible. People call me narrow minded and thats okay because it is a narrow road..AMEN !?! I normally do...more
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Kimber
Kimber marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Sharon
Sharon added it
Jul 31, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Gelareh Mansouri
Gelareh Mansouri marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Tammy Nordheim
Tammy Nordheim marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Sharon Gray
Sharon Gray marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Magdolna
Magdolna marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Sanja
Sanja marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Chelsea Partin
Chelsea Partin marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Alycia Morales
Alycia Morales marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Kahri Lynn
Kahri Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Marketa Bentley
Marketa Bentley marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Kassandra
Kassandra marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I am a wife of seventeen years, mother of four children, and author of:

“You Can Have a Happy Family: Steps to Enjoying Your Marriage and Children” (Won a silver medal in the 2013 International Readers' Favorite Contest!)

“The LOVE Walk: A 15-Week Devotional on 1 Corinthians 13:4-8”

“Armor of Light: A 7-Week Devotional on Ephesians 6:10-18”

God has done an amazing work in me and my family since He r...more
More about Amanda Beth...
The LOVE Walk: A 15 - Week Devotional on 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Armor of Light: A 7 - Week Devotional on Ephesians 6:10-18