Start by marking “You Can Have a Happy Family: Steps to Enjoying Your Marriage and Children” as Want to Read:
You Can Have a Happy Family: Steps to Enjoying Your Marriage and Children

You Can Have a Happy Family: Steps to Enjoying Your Marriage and Children

YOU can’t perfect your family.

YOUR SPOUSE can’t perfect your family.

But there is hope…GOD CAN!

Join Amanda on her journey to find contentment. She takes you through her personal testimony and reveals the steps God taught her that freed her from insecurity, strife, distrust, resentment, and chaos in her marriage.

She shares with you how to enjoy your family while waiting on G
Published September 2nd 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about You Can Have a Happy Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Can Have a Happy Family

Kim Justice
Mar 18, 2012 Kim Justice rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Young Married Couples
Shelves: reviewed
My Review:

Once again I have a book which puts God right in the front. I love the scriptures that are used. The Outline of the content was very user and effective to where or how you need to have a happy family. The Author, Amanda Beth has used the words of the Lord in helping to write to couples on letting them know that their family could and can be HAPPY!!

..I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
John 10:10, AMP

The Love of the Lord h
Penny Zeller
Nov 17, 2011 Penny Zeller rated it it was amazing
Talented author Amanda Beth has penned a winner with her book "You Can Have a Happy Family." The book includes seven chapters, plus an introduction and a conclusion. These chapters include:

Love - You Can't Give What You Don't Have
Forgiveness - Receiving and Giving
The Real Enemy - Out to Destroy Your Family
Money - Most Common Marital Problem
What Men Need
What Women Need
What Children Need

Within each chapter, Amanda Beth includes helpful subsections that provide suggested applications for comm
Deborah H.
Dec 20, 2011 Deborah H. rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading You Can Have A Happy Family. Amanda Beth did a great job of discussing issues that plague couples today. She discusses money issues, husband and wife relationship issues and issues with the kids. A lot of the things she brings up in the book will help show you how to deal with certain issues in your marriage. I found the book interesting and easy to read. It has a flow about it that makes it enjoyable. I highly recommend it for all families.
Aug 21, 2012 Ashley rated it really liked it
I'm neither married nor engaged, but the wisdom Beth shares in her book can be applied to relationships when courting/dating. It also prepares the unmarried person with inside knowledge I believe they'll need in marriage.
May 29, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
When i began reading this book i was surprised at how it seemed like i was reading something that was written just for me...I am married but have no children. My marriage is not what it used to be nor close to the way it should be...At first i thought this book was not for me due to not having children,but once i started to read it i realized it is exactly what i needed to be reading besides my Bible. People call me narrow minded and thats okay because it is a narrow road..AMEN !?! I normally do ...more
Mar 30, 2016 Sandy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of biblical truth!

This book is based on and filled with Scripture. Godly priorities (Faith, marriage, motherhood and so on ) are topics written on .

Diane Estrella
Diane Estrella rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2011
Tracy rated it it was ok
May 03, 2014
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2013
Teresa rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2012
Katie rated it really liked it
May 11, 2013
Amanda Beth
Nov 07, 2011 Amanda Beth rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Scot Stockstill
Scot Stockstill rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2015
David Duffy
David Duffy rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Kara rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2012
Dave Moore
Dave Moore rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2013
Melanie Scarth
Melanie Scarth rated it it was ok
Apr 16, 2014
Gwendolyn rated it did not like it
Aug 08, 2014
Bree rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2015
Kendra rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2016
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L. rated it it was ok
Dec 26, 2014
Martha rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Lisa Prince
Lisa Prince rated it it was ok
Jan 04, 2015
Renee rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2014
Jenny rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2016
  • Songs in the Key of Solomon: In the Word and In the Mood
  • Beautiful Battle: A Woman's Guide to Spiritual Warfare
  • Why Trust Jesus?: An Honest Look at Doubts, Plans, Hurts, Desires, Gripes, Questions, and Pleasures
  • The Hour That Matters Most: The Surprising Power of the Family Meal
  • A Mother's Heart: A Look at Values, Vision, and Character for the Christian Mother
  • Christianish: What If We're Not Really Following Jesus at All?
  • Becoming a Woman of Beauty & Strength: Esther
  • Things I Wish I'd Known Sooner: Personal Discoveries of a Mother of Twelve
  • A Thunder Canyon Christmas
  • The Paleo Kid 26 Easy Recipes That Will Transform Your Family
  • BioHarmonizing: How To Flourish During These Interesting Times: Mindfulness, happiness, personal development, peace, spirituality, longevity, well-being and healing in the 21st Century
  • The Upside Down Marriage: 12 Ways to Keep Your Marriage Right Side Up
  • Caught Off Guard: Encounters with the Unexpected God
  • Spiritual Warfare for Women: Winning the Battle for Your Home, Family, and Friends
  • A Life of Gratitude: 21 Days to Overcoming Self-Pity and Negativity
  • Do It Afraid! : Obeying God in the Face of Fear
  • My Heart's at Home: Becoming the Intentional Mom Your Family Needs
  • 40 Unforgettable Dates with Your Mate: Creative Ways to Meet the Love Needs of Husbands and Wives
I am a wife of seventeen years, mother of four children, and author of:

“You Can Have a Happy Family: Steps to Enjoying Your Marriage and Children” (Won a silver medal in the 2013 International Readers' Favorite Contest!)

“The LOVE Walk: A 15-Week Devotional on 1 Corinthians 13:4-8”

“Armor of Light: A 7-Week Devotional on Ephesians 6:10-18”

God has done an amazing work in me and my family since He r
More about Amanda Beth...

“Joy is a choice we make. It is a frame of mind that prevents anyone or anything from upsetting us. If we have the joy of the Lord in us, no matter what happens—no matter what others do or don’t do, we can maintain our joyful spirit.” 0 likes