Start by marking “Book of Ruth” as Want to Read:
Book of Ruth

Book of Ruth

The Book of Ruth-A Story of Love and Redemption is published by Christian Daily Resources. It is a Daily Bible Reading Study of the book of Ruth. The characters in the book of Ruth deal with loss, lack, and romance.

Even though Ruth is a Moabite, she decides to follow her mother-in-law, Naomi back to her homeland of Judah, which is the promised land. Through their many tria
Kindle Edition
Published by Amazon Digital Services (first published October 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Book of Ruth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Book of Ruth

Jen
Mar 28, 2012 Jen rated it liked it
Shelves: didn-t-finish, kindle
I enjoyed the synopsis of each chapter of Ruth and the author following it up with the actual chapter int he Bible. What I didn't enjoy were the questions at the end. They were rather simplistic to the point of being insulting, asking who the characters were, where they came from or were going; questions along those lines. After the simplistic questions, came the "deep" thought questions, along the lines of "have you given your heart to Jesus", etc. I am paraphrasing, as I do not have the work i ...more
Sally Beaudean
Jun 17, 2012 Sally Beaudean rated it it was ok
I liked the way the Bible verses were first explained in modern, easy to understand language. Next the reader is provided the actual Biblical text. I should have checked, but I believe it uses the King James Version. Finally, the reader is given some questions to consider. It is in this question part that I was disappointed. In almost every case the questions were simple "fact" questions, requiring little thought or challenge. I always hope for a Bible study that will delve deeply into the Word. ...more
Deborah Bateman
Oct 02, 2012 Deborah Bateman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-wrote
The Book of Ruth-A Story of Love and Redemption is a
Daily-Bible-Reading study of The Book of Ruth.It is perfect for a Daily Devotional or a group Bible study class. It is an eight lesson study. Each lesson consists of a commentary, the scripture, a prayer, and points of reflection or discussion.

Deborah H. Bateman is the Author

Amanda Beth
Nov 11, 2011 Amanda Beth rated it it was amazing
This is a great daily devotional. It’s not too long. It’s only 7 lessons, so you can read one a day for a week. Deborah does a remarkable job bringing to light details we often overlook in the book of Ruth that relate to the New Testament and our relationship with Christ. You will be inspired by this book!
Deborah H.
Apr 26, 2012 Deborah H. rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Deborah H. Bateman is the author of The Book of Ruth-A Story of Love and Redemption. She enjoyed studying the book of Ruth and sharing it with others through writing this book. There are so many life lessons in this book. You will see God's hand at work throughout the lives of the characters in this book. It will help you to see God's provision and sovereignty in your own life.
Wendy Sparkes
Ruth is one of my favourite books of the Bible & I have read lots of books about it over the years. While I didn't pick up anything new this time, it was nice to take another little look at this wonderful story of redemption in this 8 day devotional.

Margaret
Apr 05, 2013 Margaret rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian
A very short book, not without merit, but mostly it just explains the story of Ruth in the Bible, often using the Bible's own words. It might be good to use with a junior high Sunday School as it does have questions at the end of each chapter, but I found nothing new.
Jared
Apr 04, 2012 Jared rated it it was ok
Could have been better, but I wasn't expecting much. Good summary of the book of Ruth and one person's interpretation of it.
Lyn Hart
Lyn Hart rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2015
Marilyn J Cotton
Marilyn J Cotton rated it it was ok
Jan 27, 2015
Julie Arduini
Julie Arduini rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2012
James Johnson
James Johnson rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2014
Annirose
Annirose rated it it was ok
Feb 01, 2014
Jana Fogg
Jana Fogg rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2012
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Gramdkg
Gramdkg rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2015
Janice Barton
Janice Barton rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2015
Melisa Wilson
Melisa Wilson rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2013
MaryEllen Brill
MaryEllen Brill rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2013
Vanessa Perez
Vanessa Perez rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2013
Jean Webb Oakes
Jean Webb Oakes rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2016
Sheila
Sheila rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Laura rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2016
Kali Parrish
Kali Parrish rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2012
Eric Sandoval
Eric Sandoval rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2015
Camille
Camille rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2012
Terri Seger
Terri Seger rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2016
Lynn Kropf
Lynn Kropf rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Jay Ann
Jay Ann rated it really liked it
May 15, 2014