Start by marking “Johannes Jensen og kjærligheten (Johannes Jensen, #2)” as Want to Read:
Johannes Jensen og kjærligheten (Johannes Jensen, #2)

Johannes Jensen og kjærligheten (Johannes Jensen #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
I den første boken om Johannes Jensen følte han seg annerledes. I Johannes Jensen og kjærligheten føler han seg alene. Om kvelden når han skal sove, er det ingen som brer over ham. Ingen har sittet i stolen hans og ingen har dusjet i dusjen.

En dag han går tur, får han øye på Frida. Johannes Jensen har aldri sett noe så vakkert på Majorstua, og han hjelper Frida med å vanne
Hardcover
Published September 29th 2005 by Cappelen Damm AS

To ask other readers questions about Johannes Jensen og kjærligheten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Johannes Jensen og kjærligheten

Janne Varvára
Oct 31, 2011 Janne Varvára rated it really liked it
At work, we've gotten quite a bit of merch from another store that was recently shut down for good, and we're just keeping all the stuff in storage, giving some away and helping ourselves to the rest.

My colleague was in there getting some stuff for herself the other day, and when she later talked to me about my comic Krokodilletårer (translation: Crocodile Tears), she said she'd seen a crocodile book in there, and to go get it.

It was Johannes Jensen og kjærligheten (translation: Johannes Jensen
Laura marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Bill
Bill marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013

Johannes Jensen (3 books)
  • John Jensen Feels Different (Johannes Jensen, #1)
  • Johannes Jensen opplever et mirakel (Johannes Jensen, #3)