Start by marking “73 Lessons Every Goddess Must Know” as Want to Read:
73 Lessons Every Goddess Must Know

73 Lessons Every Goddess Must Know

3.99  ·  Rating Details  ·  68 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
How would your world be different if you knew you were a Goddess? Join Goddess Leonie for the spiritual adventure of your life, as you discover just what it takes to become your very own goddess.
Paperback
Published by Createspace (first published August 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about 73 Lessons Every Goddess Must Know, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 73 Lessons Every Goddess Must Know

Amanda Pearl
Shanna
Feb 24, 2012 Shanna rated it it was amazing
My Review:
This is more of a workbook than a straight up read. She encourages you to tear out pages, write in it, create a Goddess journal, whatever you want to do. I have recently joined her program, the Goddess Circle. It's $99 for a year, and while you get:

The 2012 Creating Your Goddess Workbook and Calendar
Candice
Jul 05, 2015 Candice rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: women
Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious.

That's the only way I can think to describe this book. I laughed (a lot!), I cried (not quite as much), and I danced. Full of inspiration and doodles and pages for you to write and doodle on, this is a book I would recommend to every woman. Some of the content is available for free on Leonie's website (http://www.leoniedawson.com), so feel free to head over there. If you like what you see on the "freebies" page, get this book.

My 4/5 comes from the fact that if
Kristen Bradley
Sep 13, 2014 Kristen Bradley rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. So helpful and amazingly uplifting. Most of it was a workbook but I really enjoyed doing everything. Made me smile and a few tears.
Christine Leiser
May 16, 2012 Christine Leiser rated it really liked it
If you're not familiar with Leonie, you don't know what you're missing. Her book is a delight, a breath of fresh air. A young, accomplished business woman, artist and mother, with a keen insight into helping other people make their own dreams come true. At first I was a little concerned about taking life, business and creativity advice from someone so much younger than myself, but I could not have been more wrong. Love this book, her kits and workbooks as well.
Yoli
Feb 23, 2012 Yoli rated it it was amazing
This book was fabulous! I actually have it as an ebook so I missed out on the cutting out and writing in pages. I recommend this to those looking to spark their creativity and find their inner goddess. It's full of suggestions, stories and great goddess energy!
Sonya Madden
Feb 06, 2012 Sonya Madden rated it really liked it
My dear friend Miss Leonie has done it again :) Enjoyed every page and loved reading the Lessons. Thank you for writing yet another magical book!
Melita
Apr 17, 2012 Melita rated it it was amazing
I love Goddess Leonie and everything she does. She is a great inspiration. This is a fun book. Definitely one I will be going back to.
Becca Bryant
Mar 15, 2012 Becca Bryant is currently reading it
So far this book as been a great motivator. I am enjoying the love that Goddess Leonie shares.

Very good book to inspire yourself!
Karen
Nov 20, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing
Every Goddess should read this book.
Thank you Leonie for sharing your gift with us.

Namaste
Lindsay
Apr 18, 2012 Lindsay rated it liked it
Shelves: spiritual
Since I follow her blog for some time now, I just had to read it.
Debbie
May 25, 2013 Debbie rated it really liked it
A great book that feeds the soul tons of positive energy!
Elisa Hordon
Elisa Hordon rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2016
Maciej
Maciej marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Amelia
Amelia rated it did not like it
Feb 29, 2016
Laura rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Fran Stephenson
Fran Stephenson marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Kim
Kim is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2016
Gemma Garbett
Gemma Garbett marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2015
Rebecca Byrns
Rebecca Byrns rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2015
Naomi Rainbird
Naomi Rainbird marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Christine Leiser
Christine Leiser rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Elizabeth Richardson
Elizabeth Richardson marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Patrid
Patrid marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Lisa Piombino
Lisa Piombino marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Leonie Dawson is a best-selling author, successful entrepreneur, philanthropist, coach, artist and mother. She coaches thousands of women every single year helping them to create amazing lives + businesses.
More about Leonie Dawson...