Escape to Love

Escape to Love

3.19 of 5 stars 3.19  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Nearly beaten to death by his ex-lover, Sebastian Kynser runs to Alaska on the advice from his friend and agent. Little does he know that his life will change in more ways than one. Rory Blevins is in a rut. With no life or lover to speak of, his pub is the only thing that has kept him going. That’s all about to change.

When they meet, the attraction is instant. But Rory do...more
ebook
Published November 9th 2011 by Cobblestone Press

Kazza
This was a short but interesting read for me.

I want to go on record as saying I have a soft spot for a stronger male/damsel in distress male combination in some books, and I liked it here. I don't always want two alpha males in a relationship, that's not realistic anyway.

Rory was an older, blokey-bloke pub owner in Alaska.

Sebastian was a softer, young writer, whose ex was, well, a sadistic nutjob.

Basically, Sebastian ends up escaping said ex by going to Alaska, he has a connection there. Once he...more
Alex
This is the first book by this author that I've read and I'll definitely be reading more. It was not very long and honestly, I wanted more. It didn't really need more though. Everything was well explained, the two had enough time to get to know each other while Sebastian heals, a predictable though well written climax and sweet ending. Its a short, sweet, fun read. There are two characters, Doc and Pete that I'm hoping she'll give a story to. They are described as inseparable but better off as f...more
Candice
2.5 This was a short read and while it was not bad, the insta-love just didn't work for me with this story. It was a little more realistic with getting to know each other for a month while he was healing and if the author had allowed that connection to grow instead of going for the insta-love, I would have enjoyed it more.
Page Crusherz
I really liked this book, but I had to check to see if it was part of a series because I felt like I was missing something. In the end, it came together and I felt more clued in. It was a short novel/la, but it was a fun, sexy read.

Recommended.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
2.5*
A bit too much inst-love for me, and too many "baby" and "my love" for the length of the story, and I didn't "see" the connection between them.
It wasn't a bad story, but It just wasn't for me.
HR readsNstuff
DNF while I don't mind instalove books this one was too sickly sweet for me to read without cringing
Jaime
Well, I finished it....I must of somewhat liked it.

If you like instant love stories then this one is for you.
Gigi
Too short to be much more than a diversion. Sweet, but the insta-love was a bit hard to, um, swallow. ;)
Shaz
Dec 22, 2012 Shaz rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm
Short, sweet little story Not really much more to say lol.
Kristine Martinez
Kristine Martinez marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Garrett
Garrett marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Mrs.m
Mrs.m marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
Dana
Dana added it
Dec 17, 2013
Munz
Munz added it
Dec 08, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2013
Carol Workman
Carol Workman marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hmm, about me... Well, not too much to tell. I was a reader before I ever became a writer. I live in a small town in North Carolina with my hubby and our extremely spoiled German shepard. My son is grown, out on his own, and starting a family of his own. Still don't feel like a grandma. I write erotica, paranormal, futuristic, comtemporary, and m/m. I'm slowly but surely building up my library wit...more
More about Kimberly Hunter...
Once in a Blue Moon Destiny's Path Rescued by Love Two for the Price of One The Highest Bidder