Start by marking “Princess Diana- The Day She Didn't Die A Novel” as Want to Read:
Princess Diana- The Day She Didn't Die A Novel

Princess Diana- The Day She Didn't Die A Novel

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Have you ever wondered how Princess Diana's life could have turned out if she survived the car crash that August night?

Told in an explosive and thrilling storyline. The car crash, what did she think just happened?

Diana's relationship with Dodi, what would life look like if they had a child together...

Was Diana's car crash an attempt to kill her? What if something like that
Published October 6th 2011 by Grosvenor House Publishing Limited

To ask other readers questions about Princess Diana- The Day She Didn't Die A Novel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Princess Diana- The Day She Didn't Die A Novel

Louise Graham
Princess Diana – The Day she didn’t die is a novel written by Heath Samples with Claire Hooper.

If Princess Diana hadn’t of died that fateful August night in 1997 and in fact walked away from the crash in the tunnel imagine what her life could have been like. This story explores just what Diana’s life could have been like!

What would have become of her relationship with Dodi, Did she realise that someone had tried to kill her? Would she find the happiness she so searched?

When I was asked to read t
Kate
Wow, what an unusual but fascinating concept for a story! I was thoroughly intrigued by this book and couldn’t wait to read it – I certainly wasn’t let down.

It has been beautifully written from Diana’s perspective, firstly of the car crash and the chaos surrounding it, and also of the events that followed. I have to admit that I didn’t expect to find it so believable – knowing what actually happened on that day I thought I’d find it difficult to imagine Dodi and Diana surviving and carrying on w
Kim Nash
This “un-put-downable” book had me hooked right from the very start.

The compelling storyline is extremely powerful and starts at the point that Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed are caught up in the memorable car crash in Paris. They survive the crash and it then goes on to explore their suspicions as to whether it was a deliberate attempt on their lives or an unfortunate accident. They play it down to the press and to their families, yet their lives are dramatically affected by the effect this
Anette
Nov 09, 2012 Anette added it

First of all it's not humanly possible for me to NOT finish a book. And that's the only reason I finished this. Second of all if I could give a negative star, I would. Don't waste your time with this, even though it's a freebie on Kindle! Wasted time I'll never get back!
Researcher-a
This. Book. Is. Hil. Ar . Ious.

*contains slight spoilers*

I know, I know. What did I expect? But I just saw the title and thought it would be a laugh. This review is going to be like kicking the kid with the low IQ in the playground, but I simply cannot resist.

First of all, the content of this book is utter bollocks. I mean, I'm still surprised that anyone can take a real person they didn’t even know, and then make up a load of ‘what if’ fiction about their (somewhat idealised) life. Worse, the
Lynda Kelly
This was an interesting idea. It kicks off after Princess Diana and Dodi were involved in the Paris car accident and continues from there. However, I only stuck with it as I was intrigued as to what the author imagined happened afterwards, because the grammar, the spelling and lack of punctuation was the worst I've ever happened across.
I personally bookmarked 59 mistakes..........it is therefore a record and made for hard reading. If I hadn't liked the story as much as I did (its only saving gra
Carrie
I did actually enjoy reading this - not my usual book - was quite interesting and would have been oh so preferable to the true ending to this sorry tale
Julie
did not manage to finish this one off was too far fetched
Sara W
I enjoyed this book more than I expected. I didn't realize there was a separate storyline with Ella, a college student who greatly admires Diana, and I ended up liking those chapters more than the Diana ones. That being said, the cliffhanger ending of the Diana storyline definitely made me want to read the sequel (it seems like this is meant to be the first book in a series about Diana).

The editing and/or formatting of the Kindle version was pretty bad, but for how little I paid for the book, it
Helen Maltby
Not sure why I read this! I do like alternative history and 'what if ...' scenarios so perhaps that was it. It was also free on the Kindle!

Interesting idea and good exploration of Islam. However the writing was poor. How many times does an author need to write the word 'Diana' on one page! Okay, she is the only female character on the page, we kind of know who you are talking about if you say 'her' or 'she'! That really bugged me.

Still, a quick read for half-term
Susan
I give the author credit for trying, and applaud the idea of a novel of "what if" in the case of Diana Princess of Wales.

But ... I had more questions the further I read and the more topics that were raised. Sadly, there is not one part of the story line that is resolved in this book. A good editor is sorely needed to make a real book out of some random ideas.
James Patterson
Rubbish. Claptrap. Not even well considered tripe. Part 1 of a series? Give me strength - or give me back those wasted hours reading it (just in case it got better... it didn't)
Oliver Samples
that is my uncle I am 10

Patricia A. Smiley
Patricia A. Smiley marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Nancy Perras-spafford
Nancy Perras-spafford marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Kelly Martin
Kelly Martin marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Opadeji Adeyinka
Opadeji Adeyinka marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Ingrid
Ingrid marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
shannon
shannon marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Pamela Radell
Pamela Radell marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Karen Hoskin
Karen Hoskin marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Anita Mckay
Anita Mckay marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Anita Mckay
Anita Mckay marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Hi

I currently work in the games sector and have previously worked for SEGA Japan and Kunick plc.

At seventeen, I joined the Royal Air Force and after five wonderful years, left to study Law and Economics at University.

Whilst doing what most other students do at weekends, I earned a few pounds running around the countryside firing guns with the TA where I was a Commissioned Officer with The Green Ho
More about Heath Samples...