Start by marking “The Amarnan Kings Book 3: Scarab - Tutankhamen” as Want to Read:
The Amarnan Kings Book 3: Scarab - Tutankhamen
Read eBook

The Amarnan Kings Book 3: Scarab - Tutankhamen

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Scarab and her brother Smenkhkare are in exile in Nubia, but are gathering an army to wrest control of Egypt from the boy king Tutankhamen and his controlling uncle, Ay. Meanwhile, the kingdoms are beset by internal troubles and the Amorites are pressing hard against the northern borders. Generals Horemheb and Paramessu must fight a war on two fronts while deciding where t ...more
Published October 25th 2011 by Writers Exchange E-Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Amarnan Kings Book 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Amarnan Kings Book 3

Paul Burnette
Scarab, previously known as a no-name child of King Nebmaetre of Egypt's Middle Kingdom, then named Beketaten, who in previous books of Overton's series came of age (Bk 1), fought against her usurping Uncle Ay on the side of her brother Shmenkhkare (Bk 2), continues the battle alongside her older brother Shmenkhkare against the cruel and ambitious Ay and her younger brother Tuthankamen (Bk 3), finally falls under the power of King Ay's adopted son Nakhtmin, then turns the tables on her worst ene ...more
Sekhar N Banerjee
Exciting story

I cannot wait for the next book. It is more absorbing and page turner than a Mystery novel. As of now, I have not found any conflict with the History.
I really enjoyed researching the actual characters and seeing where Max couldn't have gotten his story, since it is based on real people who lived thousands of years ago.

It was cool to see them come to life in archeology reports and feel like I sort of knew them when the archeologists didn't (even though it is a fictionalised account, you feel you know the people:)
What?!?! I was thinking all along that this was a three book series. Its actually five, and now I have to wait to read the outcome. I loved this one as well. Scarab really comes into her own in this book. Ay is the ultimate villain. Can't wait to see what the author does with Ramses and Seti. Please hurry the release of books 4 and 5!
Susan Gardiner
Susan Gardiner marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Wendy Mai
Wendy Mai marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Alice marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Edith Plisko
Edith Plisko marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Amberly Reilly
Amberly Reilly marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015