Start by marking “Behind the Mirror (Return of the Ancients, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Behind the Mirror (Return of the Ancients, #0.5)

Behind the Mirror (The Glass Wall #0.5)

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  188 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Rafael is a Fate Tracker, protecting his world and Earth from disaster, but what should he do when disaster appears in the form of love?
Published October 11th 2011 (first published September 24th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Behind the Mirror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Behind the Mirror

Angel Graham
This is the prequel to the Glass Wall collection. Definitely read first to help understand what is going to be happening through the collection.

It took almost the entire first book to really get to moving and being interesting enough to keep reading.

One thing I would suggest to the author, is placing the prequel first as it answers some of the questions we do not have answered in the first book.

Once The Glass Wall got to moving, it kept a rapid pace going. I had trouble putting it down, it becam
Lauraloves
I downloaded this book when I first got my Kindle (Christmas 2011) but have only just got around to reading it. Its a young adult paranormal romance about a girl called Sydney who is in foster care with a nice family.When some new neighbours move in across the street its Sydney and her foster father Al that takes an interest in them. He is head of the neighbourhood watch and seems to think they are selling drugs or donig other illigal activities. In fact its a guy called Rafael who catches Sydne ...more
Maria
Behind the Mirror, is a prelude to the first book in The Glass Wall series. At about 20 pages long, it was so short that it didn’t take long to read at all, but long enough for me to fall into the book’s storyline and make me want to read the rest of the series.

Behind the Mirror follows Rafael, a Fate Tracker (one who can see fate lines connected to individuals), on his way to Earth. His character is well developed for a story this length and if the other characters are described with equal effo
Kimberly
I enjoyed this intro to The Glass Wall series. It gives you a taste of the intrigue & danger faced throughout the series while maintaining the mystery of how the storyline plays out in the series.
You get to see things from Rafael's more knowledgeable perspective while glimpsing a bit into who the other main players in the series are.
I recommend this series to anyone who loves paranormal romance with a dash of suspense, excitement & humor.
This series is one of my favorites & Jareth ha
Judi
I read this because it's the prequel to the series, but it didn't do much for me.
Kjirstin
I'm not going to complain about this... it was free! It's a very short (chapter-length) prequel to The Glass Wall giving a little bit of Rafael's perspective. It hints at things to be uncovered in the next book, I think, and it's nice having a little bit of an insider perspective on his world.
Becky
This is the prequel to the series and it is a short 15 pages. I gave it 3 stars because I still don't know what to think except that I want to read next book to find out!
On to the second book to see what this series is all about.
Nicole
I was surprised and annoyed to find that this short story was an advertisement for a longer book series. I doubt that I will purchase another book in the series because this story was not interesting enough.
Sandy Evans
Can be read before or after Book 1 (The Glass Wall). Give background information about Rafael, and Jareth, the Fae and Lizard people.
 Bella Marie
It seems interesting.....I dont know anything about the glass wall series soooo....if to decide I need to see whats up with the series....
Jennifer Erwin
This is a prequel to The Glass Wall. My only complaint is how short it is (but isn't that the point of a prequel?).
Amanda
This isn't even really a prequel. It's more like a prologue. Good thing it was free. It was okay for what it was.
Megan
Wish it was longer! It was nice insight into the Glass Wall. Glad I read The Glass Wall first, though.
Carol Waller
Should just be a prologue to The Glass Wall. Not necessary but instructive.
Aime Mcleod
this was wayyyyyy too short. I read it in 15 minutes.
Nina
Can wait for the other installments!!!!!
Neva
Neva marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Mirabella
Mirabella marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Helen Kelley
Helen Kelley marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Sheri Hurbough
Sheri Hurbough marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Vivi Creamier
Vivi Creamier marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
  • Beginnings: Prequel to The Guardians of Vesturon (The Guardians of Vesturon, #0.5)
  • The Beast and the Homecoming Queen (Queen of Beast, #1)
  • The Book of Faeyore (Frost, #0.5)
  • Gateway to Faerie (Gateway to Faerie, #1)
  • Remedial Magic (Faeriewalker, #0.5)
  • Forever
  • Avion (The Crystal Rose Chronicles, #1)
  • Craving Caroline (Star Crossed Lovers #1)
  • Lovesessed
  • Evangeline (A Dark Faerie Tale, #0.5)
  • The Light Keepers (ShadowLight Saga, #0.5)
  • Surrender my Heart (Subzero, #1.5)
  • Free Agent (Mustangs Baseball, #0.5)
  • The 9th Fortress
  • Blood and Snow Volumes 1-4: Blood and Snow, Revenant in Training, The Vampire Christopher, Blood Soaked Promises
  • Hotter Than Hot (Pecan Creek, #0.5)
  • The Lies that Save Us (Broken Heart, #1)
  • Natural Selection (Forces of Nature, #1)
Also known as Carmen Caine

Like many of us on this planet, Madison Adler is from another world. She spends every moment she can scribbling stories on sticky notes that her kids find posted all over the car, house, and barn.

When she is not working as a software engineer, she is busy ferrying her kids to various appointments, writing lyrics for her husband's songs, taking care of the dog Tigger and h
More about Madison Adler...
The Glass Wall (Return of the Ancients, #1) The Inner Circle (Return of the Ancients, #3) The Brotherhood of the Snake (Return of the Ancients, #2) The Egg (Return of the Ancients, #4)