Start by marking “Bright Baby Animals” as Want to Read:
Bright Baby Animals

Bright Baby Animals (Bright Baby)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Perfect for babies and toddlers, this adorable board book features a wide variety of animals from ‘frog’ to ‘kitten’! With bright, easy-to-turn pages and a new animal on every page, this book is an essential addition to any baby’s library. The combination of colorful pictures and simple words will help to build your child’s vocabulary.
Board Book, 26 pages
Published September 1st 2004 by Priddy Books

To ask other readers questions about Bright Baby Animals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bright Baby Animals

Marshall
Oct 16, 2008 Marshall rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: macaws
Much as I wanted to like this book on account of the ecologically friendly paper, I just can't bring myself to recommend you go out and get this. Yes, the pictures of a different animal on each page is bright and clear. And yes, most of them have a colorful background behind them. And yes, the book is a good size for little hands to hold.

But come on. Last time I counted, there were over a bazillion animals on this planets. This book has something like 20 pages to it, so 20 animals. But we get on
Meg McGregor
Wonderful pictures of penguins, dogs, rabbits, fish, goats, butterflies, etc., will have even your littlest one eager to get their hands on this book.
Cheyenne
This book includes a lot of animals. Good for toddlers.
Chels
Great for babies!!!
Rachel
Aug 07, 2009 Rachel rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Parents of small children
Recommended to Rachel by: Gift at Pediatrician's office
This is a great little book for small hands. We got this book when our son was about 9 months old and he's always loved carrying it around. Now that he speaks, he points to the animals and tells us what they are. Great, inexpensive tool for learning animals.
Ubalstecha
Lovely pictures and bright colours make this very attractive to babies. Unfortunately they manage to not use the correct term fir a baby kangaroo. Weird, considering that they use phrases like penguin chick and elephant calf.
Ubalstecha
Kristin Fletcher-spear
as much as I like the priddy books this one is just blah to me.

Charlie got it a long time ago and he wanted me to read it to Emma. so I did.

side note I got fun photos of Emma holding the book.
Meg McGregor
Wonderful pictures of penguins, dogs, rabbits, fish, goats, butterflies and many others will have even your littlest one eager to get their hands on this book.
Tommy
I picked this one up at the thrift store, and it is already well worn. The boys like to spell all the animal names.
Danny
Jamie
lots of good animals in it. just a simple book, but great for even infants. the 4 month old twins that i watch LOVE it
Danielle
This is a favorite of Justin's. He often reaches for the animals--I think because of the bright colors.
Claire
Best for 0-2 years old, vocabulary. Great contrast to grab babies' attention.
Alicia
Little T enjoys looking at all the colors & various animals on each page.
Mindy
Jack loved this book especially when he was about 5-6months.
Emerson
Simple board book. One animal, one word per chunky page.
Heather
Again, William likes it when I make the animal sounds.
Lorri
Another favorite in the house, we read it daily.
Heather Richard
Very fun for very littleones
Elif
Elif added it
Dec 12, 2014
Carrie Guipe
Carrie Guipe marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Debbie Lester
Debbie Lester marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Mahria Mauck
Mahria Mauck marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Christopher Maxwell
Christopher Maxwell marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Curious George's Opposites
  • What's Up, Duck?: A Book of Opposites
  • If You're Happy and You Know It!
  • Peek-a-Zoo!
  • Baby Happy Baby Sad
  • Wheels on the Bus
  • Mommy Hugs
  • Touch and Feel: Farm
  • How Do Dinosaurs Learn Their Colors?
  • My Very First Book of Colors
  • The Little Rabbit Who Liked to Say Moo
  • Moby Dick: A BabyLit Ocean Primer
  • Trucks Board Book
  • Black on White
  • Horns to Toes
  • The Alphabet Book (Bright & Early Board Books)
  • Little Gorilla
  • Flip, Flap, Fly!: A Book for Babies Everywhere
Roger Priddy left school at 16 with just one qualification—in art. He went to Berkshire College of Art and Design and trained as an illustrator. His first job in children’s books was working with the publisher Peter Usborne, at Usborne Publishing, and then he worked with Peter Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley, where he spent 16 years. Priddy became Creative Director of DK’s Children’s Division and ...more
More about Roger Priddy...
First 100 Words My Big Animal Book Bright Baby First Words My Big Truck Book B is for Bear