Start by marking “Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries, #7)” as Want to Read:
Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries, #7)

Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries #7)

4.34  ·  Rating Details  ·  594 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Emma needs a break from big-sister duty in this addition toSpotlight’streat of a tween series.

Emma is not thrilled with always having to rearrange her schedule so she can babysit her younger brother, Jake. Now Emma’s parents have broken some news that really threatens to push Emma over the edge—since Emma and Jake are going to the same day camp this summer, she’s expected
Published April 24th 2012 by Simon Spotlight

To ask other readers questions about Emma All Stirred Up!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emma All Stirred Up!

Katie Sprinkled Secrets by Coco SimonAlexis's Cupcake Cupid by Coco SimonEmma's Not-So-Sweet Dilemma by Coco SimonMia's Recipe for Disaster by Coco SimonKatie Starting from Scratch by Coco Simon
Cupcake Diaries
19th out of 24 books — 3 voters
The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel FrederickI'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally CarterAnna and the French Kiss by Stephanie PerkinsMuch Ado About Anne by Heather Vogel FrederickDear Pen Pal by Heather Vogel Frederick
Tween/Teen Chick-Lit & Realistic Fiction
256th out of 279 books — 193 voters

More lists with this book...

Monique
Dec 29, 2012 Monique rated it really liked it
Shelves: cupcakes
I can't hold it in! Everytime I read about Emma, her little brother's attitude overshadows everything else. It's like, the parents have to bribe the kid to do something! He throws a tantrum if everything isn't how he likes it: all that is Terrible parenting!! Kids are supposed to get over their terrible twos AFTER they are 2! Yes, he definitely is a cutey though, but this annoying habit(trait?) is annoying to read about. Still, cupcakes are awesome! 4 stars!!
Ipeh Alena
Emma really a good sister. She baby sitted Jake, she can bake with her friends. and also they're had a cupcake bussiness! Cant you imagine while you were young and had a bussiness with your friends? And one of famous celeb being your good client?

That's what happenned with Emma and her cupcake team. When the famaous singer, addicted and ask them to make a cupcake for her wedding. What can be better than this??

Also, for Emma, make a new friend and let your old friend know it, its really important.
Crys (The Hodgenator)
I highly recommend The Cupcake Diaries series to all tween readers. These books bring to life what real friendship is all about, even if it is through the making of cupcakes. I feel that these books also empower girls to remember that tween life is meant to be clean-cut, wholesome. Who wants to grow up too fast anyway?

I also love that each book focuses on an individual member of the Cupcake Club.

In the latest installment, the focus is on Emma. It’s summer and it’s time for day camp. But, does h
Ruth Ann
Aug 18, 2014 Ruth Ann rated it it was amazing
Very cute! I would have liked to read this when I was young!

Mia, Katie, Alexis and Emma are middle-schoolers and members of the Cupcake Club. The Club is a business – they bake cupcakes for special events and make money from it! They often try out new recipes and bake cupcakes for themselves, bake sales at school and their families, as well selling their cupcakes for birthdays and weddings and other events.

The good news – it’s summer and school is over! Emma and Alexis are going to the same day
Claire (Cem)
Feb 05, 2015 Claire (Cem) rated it it was amazing
Excellent book! Great story, characters and very sweet with a some decent laughs too.
Georgia.gilroy
May 14, 2014 Georgia.gilroy rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
this book sound good but i haven't read it yet
Kiran
Dec 29, 2015 Kiran rated it it was amazing
I love camps
Jocelin
May 24, 2012 Jocelin rated it really liked it
This was my favorite book so far in the series. I think Emma is my favorite cupcaker. Her stories have been sweet, insightful and touching. This series is still really strong & enjoyable. Such a good quick read.
Mellodi Parks
Oct 25, 2013 Mellodi Parks rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and the series just keep getting cuter. I love the series even as an adult reader. As I've said before it's got a Babysitter's club feel about it, but with its own twist. Give these a read.
Lisa
May 03, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: 5th, 6th, 4th, series
Love me some cupcake diaries. Super cute summer camp story :)
PWRL
Emma Holden
Apr 04, 2013 Emma Holden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE!
Kimber Eike
Kimber Eike rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Connie Gao
Connie Gao rated it really liked it
Reema
Reema rated it really liked it
Rakeena
Rakeena rated it it was amazing
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
rinsy ansalam
rinsy ansalam rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2016
RiRi2006
RiRi2006 rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Lylia Guendez
Lylia Guendez marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Haya
Haya marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Yvonne Nkereuwem
Yvonne Nkereuwem marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Eliza
Eliza marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Shak
Shak is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2016
  • The Epic Documentary of a Not-Yet-Epic Kid (Classroom, #1)
  • The Power of Poppy Pendle
  • The Missing Magic (B Magical, #1)
  • Sprinkles and Secrets
  • The Harder the Fall (Girl Meets Ghost, #2)
  • Witch Twins (Witch Twins, #1)
  • The Whites of Their Eyes
  • Fairy School Dropout
  • Miss Popularity and the Best Friend Disaster (Miss Popularity #3; Candy Apple #28)
  • Chrissa
  • The Teashop Girls (Teashop Girls, #1)
  • Elvis & Olive
  • Just Grace, Star on Stage (Just Grace, #9)
  • Ophie Out of Oz
  • Just Add Magic
  • No Cream Puffs
  • The Fourth Grade Wizards
  • The Crazy Case of Missing Thunder (Goofballs #1)
Coco Simon always dreamed of opening a cupcake bakery, but she’s afraid she would eat all the profits. When she’s not daydreaming about cupcakes, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to 100 books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes she’s eaten. Cupcake Diaries is the first time Coco has mixed her love of cupcakes with writing.
More about Coco Simon...

Cupcake Diaries (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Katie and the Cupcake Cure (Cupcake Diaries, #1)
  • Mia in the Mix (Cupcake Diaries, #2)
  • Emma on Thin Icing (Cupcake Diaries, #3)
  • Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries, #4)
  • Katie, Batter Up! (Cupcake Diaries, #5)
  • Mia's Baker's Dozen (Cupcake Diaries, #6)
  • Alexis Cool as a Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries, #8)
  • Katie and the Cupcake War (Cupcake Diaries, #9)
  • Mia's Boiling Point (Cupcake Diaries, #10)
  • Emma, Smile and Say "Cupcake!" (Cupcake Diaries, #11)

“Maybe if everyone baked more cupcakes, the world would be a happier place.” 15 likes