Start by marking “Bleach Vol. 43: Kingdom of Hollows” as Want to Read:
Bleach Vol. 43: Kingdom of Hollows

Bleach Vol. 43: Kingdom of Hollows (Bleach #43)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  2,557 ratings  ·  18 reviews

Reads R to L (Japanese Style) for audiences T.

Ichigo Kurosaki never asked for the ability to see ghosts--he was born with the gift. When his family is attacked by a Hollow--a malevolent lost soul--Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. Find out why Tite Kubo's Bleach has become a

Published October 2011 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published February 4th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Bleach Vol. 43, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach Vol. 43

Nike Linarto
Battle between King Barragan and Hachigen is real genius! Love the old man Hachigen :)
The end of Starrk is really disappointing :( how could he be Primera Espada after all?
I don't like that mute boy, Wonderweiss, always screaming "aaaahhh, ooohhh" without say anything but his expression is so creepy >.<
Sophia F
Ash
Awesome battle between Hachi & "The king of hueco mundo". Sweet, mild mannered Hachi showed he was not to be taken lightly. Even though the flashback as Barragan dies we see Aizen tricked him, I didn't feel sorry for him, he was mean before that. I did love Stark, probably the most level-headed espada, yet very sad & lonely. I also like Harribel. You have to have a bad ass woman out there fighting as well. The Visoreds were always some of my favorite characters ever since Shinji first sh ...more
Cornerofmadness
Sara
MissAnnThrope
02 January 2013

Bleach, Volume 43: Kingdom of Hollows left my bleeding heart feeling very heavy. Even though there are some awesome battles, it just left me with this overall feeling of sadness, particularly the ending. Aizen, you arsehole!
(view spoiler)

I felt really bad for the Espadas in this volume. The backstories of Coyote Stark and Baraggan Luisenbarn showed that they too are victims of Aizen's clever manipulations. Stark made me want to give him a great big hug.

The most s
M. Ashraf
Soi Fon and The King of Hueco Mundo, the 2nd Espada :)
His power is unique :) and it was great seeing her Bankai and how she was ashamed of it, also liked how the fight ended... and his finale act was shocking!
Stark the 1st Espada and 2 of Visored
the back story of the Espada and how Aizen recruited them.
What Aizen did to his 2nd :O 3:)
and Finally the stand of no more Espada left and it's the Captains + The Visoreds against Aizen, Gen and Tosen
Taruia
It appears that the arrancars weren't the mercenary force that Aizen had envisaged, getting bounced around the park in the battle that keeps on keeping on. But there appears to be a greater than usual level of shouting which of course is par for the course in these manga.
Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks)
Bleach was definitely very interesting to read and different to what I usually read. I enjoyed the whole soul reaper concept and how we find out more and more about the main character as the story goes on.

It's a fast read and is easy to understand but gets progressively more difficult to follow parts of the story due to there being so many different characters that can be qualified as important in the progression of the story.

I would recommend it for the story line and the graphics but I do feel
Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats)
May 19, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and her 7 Black cats) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Migandas
We start off this volume with Chapter 368: The Fearless Child.
Cecilia
Good book good book luv it
Bbabri
Nos igen, ezt is újraolvastam már tegnap este. Zajlanak a harcok, de most valahogy nem annyira tetszik, mint első „olvasásra”.
Barragan félelmes ez fickó, és a képességei is. Még szerencse, hogy ott volt Hacchi, különben…
Tosen soha nem volt a szívem csücske. Nem értettem soha a logikáját, és most is csak rébuszokban beszél.
Stark viszont… Nagyon megkedveltem. Kár érte, remélem azért életben maradt…
Jeffrey
The Visored take the field and array themselves against Aizen and his Espadas, though not necessarily for the Soul Society's Captains. When Aizen finally strikes, will the combined might of the Visored and the Captains be sufficient?

Anyone who reads shonen manga already knows the answer. But you'll have to wait till the next version to see the throwdown.
Luke
Bleach vol. 43 by Tite Kubo finely starts wrapping up the story, most of the espadas are dead and Aizens on the battle field blowing up everyone and being really evil. I recommend this for ages 13+.
Ronald
Finally action - finally some backstore that was badly needed.
Looks like everyone has finally entered the fight!
Artemis
ICHIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel (Sfogs)
WOW~!! THE FIGHTING IS HEATING UP~!!!
Vinnie
Vinnie marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Helena Allen
Helena Allen marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
how epic is this volume 2 6 Sep 17, 2012 05:33PM
  • Naruto, Vol. 42: The Secret of the Mangekyo (Naruto, #42)
  • ワンピース [Wan Pīsu] 57 (One Piece, #57)
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach (1 - 10 of 70 books)
  • Bleach, Vol. 1: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1)
  • Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2)
  • Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3)
  • Bleach Volume 04: Quincy Archer Hates You (Bleach #4)
  • Bleach Volume 05: Right Arm of the Giant (Bleach #5)
  • Bleach Volume 06: The Death Trilogy Overture (Bleach #6)
  • Bleach Volume 07: The Broken Coda (Bleach #7)
  • Bleach Volume 08: The Blade and Me (Bleach #8)
  • Bleach Volume 09: Fourteen Days for Conspiracy (Bleach #9)
  • Bleach Volume 10: Tattoo on the Sky (Bleach #10)
Bleach, Vol. 1: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1) Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach #15) Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach #3) Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2) Bleach Volume 14: White Tower Rocks (Bleach #14)