Start by marking “Meditations to Heal Your Life” as Want to Read:
Meditations to Heal Your Life

Meditations to Heal Your Life

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  831 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Gives you an opportunity to see other ways to approach your experiences.
Published September 30th 2002 by Hay House (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Meditations to Heal Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meditations to Heal Your Life

Elizabeth Olson
The meditations here are brief, a few short paragraphs, and are not meditations in the sense of meditation scripts, but are more extended affirmations on topics in alphabetical order, ranging from Authority to Worth. They are not meant to be read straight through, but referred to as needed, either by selecting a particular subject, or by opening at random and letting the words there speak to your heart. The language is simple, clear, direct and supportive.
Beautiful book with a vairety of meditations for different situations
I change my life when I change my way of thinking
Simple affirmations.
Ib Global
Constant companion!
Gurminder Vardhan
You know the value of books such a this, only when you really need it.
Such books come to you; you don't go looking for them.
Wish I got this in book form,not ebook.Its just more handy that way.
A. Gulden
“Duygularımızı kendi seçtiğimiz düşüncelerle yaratırız. Başka seçimler yapma ve başka deneyimler yaratma yeteneğine de sahibiz.”
Aug 08, 2008 Maria rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone stuck in a negative thinking rut
Recommended to Maria by: My grief counselor
I had fallen into negative thinking while I was getting over the deaths of two close relatives and one dog and this book gave me some new ways to look at things. The meditations/affirmations gave me a more positive ways to think about a lot of varied topics.
Great meditations from diverse subects such as love, money, thoughts, stress, etc. I keep this one beside my bed!
Astha Khare
A book that I like to carry with myself at all times! Simple and wonderful. And it works! It does heal. :)
A beautiful book. I love the illustrations and the meditations are quite calming.
Jennifer Peddle
Her books changed my thought process and approach to my life
Gina Lynette
Gorgeously illustrated guide.
Great daily boost of Louise!
Jun 20, 2011 Christie marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Own it on my kindle to read
daily affirmations!
Kiki marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Kate King
Kate King marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
J. Dimanche
J. Dimanche marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Michelle A. Doherty
Michelle A. Doherty marked it as to-read
Staci Mccoy
Staci Mccoy marked it as to-read
Debra Villanueva
Debra Villanueva is currently reading it
Deborah Hamon
Deborah Hamon is currently reading it
Hamad6600 Alsharrah
  • Journey to the Heart: Daily Meditations on the Path to Freeing Your Soul
  • Getting in the Gap
  • Living with Death and Dying
  • Angel Numbers
  • Divine Intuition: Your Inner Guide to Purpose, Peace, and Prosperity, Revised and Updated
  • The Puppy Whisperer: A Compassionate, Nonviolent Guide to Early Training and Care
  • The Wisdom of James Allen: Five Books in One: As a Man Thinketh: The Path to Prosperity: The Mastery of Destiny: The Way of Peace: Entering the Kingdom
  • Inner Peace for Busy People
  • The Seeker's Guide: Making Your Life a Spiritual Adventure
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
  • The Art of True Healing: The Unlimited Power of Prayer and Visualization
  • Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of your Subconscious Mind to Create Wealth and Success: Book 2
  • Living with Joy: Keys to Personal Power and Spiritual Transformation
  • Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want
  • Spirit Song: The Introduction of No-Eyes
  • A Course In Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
Louise Hay was born to a poor mother who married Hay's violent stepfather. When she was about five, she was raped by a neighbor. At fifteen she dropped out of high school without a diploma, became pregnant, and on her sixteenth birthday gave up her newborn baby girl for adoption.

She moved to Chicago, where she worked in menial jobs, before moving in 1950 to New York. At this point she changed her
More about Louise L. Hay...

“If I want to be accepted as I am, then I need to be willing to accept others as they are.” 5 likes
“UNDERSTANDING I am constantly increasing my understanding. I am teachable. Every day I open my awareness a little more to the Divine Wisdom within me. I am glad to be alive and so grateful for the good that has come to me. Life, to me, is an education. Every day I open my mind and my heart, as a child does, and I discover new insights, new people, new viewpoints, and new ways to understand what’s happening around me and within me. My human mind may not always understand at first. Understanding seems to require lots of love and patience. My new mental skills are really helping me feel more at ease with all the changes in this incredible school of life here on Planet Earth.” 2 likes