Start by marking “Meditations to Heal Your Life” as Want to Read:
Meditations to Heal Your Life

Meditations to Heal Your Life

4.25  ·  Rating Details ·  1,152 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Gives you an opportunity to see other ways to approach your experiences.
Published September 30th 2002 by Hay House (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Meditations to Heal Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meditations to Heal Your Life

Elizabeth Olson
May 13, 2010 Elizabeth Olson rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2010
The meditations here are brief, a few short paragraphs, and are not meditations in the sense of meditation scripts, but are more extended affirmations on topics in alphabetical order, ranging from Authority to Worth. They are not meant to be read straight through, but referred to as needed, either by selecting a particular subject, or by opening at random and letting the words there speak to your heart. The language is simple, clear, direct and supportive.
Astha Khare
Feb 16, 2014 Astha Khare rated it it was amazing
A book that I like to carry with myself at all times! Simple and wonderful. And it works! It does heal. :)
Hendrickx
I change my life when I change my way of thinking
FairyDancer
Nov 18, 2011 FairyDancer rated it it was amazing
Beautiful book with a vairety of meditations for different situations
Eleanor
Nov 06, 2012 Eleanor rated it really liked it
Simple affirmations.
Jennifer Peddle
Jun 08, 2012 Jennifer Peddle rated it it was amazing
Her books changed my thought process and approach to my life
Ib Global
Feb 17, 2013 Ib Global rated it it was amazing
Constant companion!
Futaim Alsahlawi
Nov 05, 2016 Futaim Alsahlawi rated it it was amazing
It's an amazing book!!
I love it everything about this book is amazing, inspiring and it is written with powerful words.
Loved everything.
You should read it!!!
Pearl Powell
Jan 30, 2017 Pearl Powell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love positive affirmations

Positive affirmations will change your life! Louise Hay has always helped me to see the change I desire. Love this book!
Maria
Jul 31, 2008 Maria rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone stuck in a negative thinking rut
Recommended to Maria by: My grief counselor
I had fallen into negative thinking while I was getting over the deaths of two close relatives and one dog and this book gave me some new ways to look at things. The meditations/affirmations gave me a more positive ways to think about a lot of varied topics.
A. Gulden
Jan 15, 2014 A. Gulden rated it it was amazing
“Duygularımızı kendi seçtiğimiz düşüncelerle yaratırız. Başka seçimler yapma ve başka deneyimler yaratma yeteneğine de sahibiz.”
Michael
Mar 27, 2008 Michael rated it it was amazing
Great meditations from diverse subects such as love, money, thoughts, stress, etc. I keep this one beside my bed!
Jelena Hiblović
Nov 18, 2016 Jelena Hiblović rated it really liked it
Knjiga puna afirmacija kojima se iznova svakog dana mozemo vracati.prepuna kratkih prica koje se mogu nasumicno i svakodnevno citati.
Gurminder Vardhan
Jan 23, 2015 Gurminder Vardhan rated it it was amazing
You know the value of books such a this, only when you really need it.
Such books come to you; you don't go looking for them.
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2015
Randi Glazer
Randi Glazer rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2015
Syed Hasan
Syed Hasan rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2016
Cathy
Cathy rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2016
Valerie Shaine
Valerie Shaine rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2014
Irumva Samuel
Irumva Samuel rated it did not like it
Oct 26, 2016
Rakessh
Rakessh rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2015
Fatema
Fatema rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2013
Bobbe
Bobbe rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2010
Jose c cardona
Jose c cardona rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2015
Lark Petty
Lark Petty rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2015
Theresa Chioffi
Theresa Chioffi rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Miha Ela
Miha Ela rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2015
Celena Gardner
Celena Gardner rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Krystal
Krystal rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2016
Vishal
Vishal rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2015
  • Healing the Soul of America: Reclaiming Our Voices as Spiritual Citizens
  • Secrets for Success and Happiness
  • Invisible Acts of Power: Channeling Grace in Your Everyday Life
  • Maximize Your Potential Through the Power of your Subconscious Mind to Create Wealth and Success: Book 2
  • Body Mind Balancing: Using Your Mind to Heal Your Body
  • Creative Mind and Success (Dover Empower Your Life)
  • The Art of True Healing: The Unlimited Power of Prayer and Visualization
  • Creating Mandalas
  • Living with Joy: Keys to Personal Power and Spiritual Transformation
  • Getting in the Gap
  • The Wisdom of James Allen: Five Books in One: As a Man Thinketh: The Path to Prosperity: The Mastery of Destiny: The Way of Peace: Entering the Kingdom
  • The Puppy Whisperer: A Compassionate, Non Violent Guide to Early Training and Care
  • On Children and Death: A Touching and Inspired about How Children and Their Parents Can and Do..
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
  • Inner Peace for Busy People
  • The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spirtual Power to Know and Heal
  • Spirit Song: The Introduction of No-Eyes
  • Depressed and Anxious: The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Workbook for Overcoming Depression and Anxiety
Louise Hay was born to a poor mother who married Hay's violent stepfather. When she was about five, she was raped by a neighbor. At fifteen she dropped out of high school without a diploma, became pregnant, and on her sixteenth birthday gave up her newborn baby girl for adoption.

She moved to Chicago, where she worked in menial jobs, before moving in 1950 to New York. At this point she changed her
More about Louise L. Hay...

“If I want to be accepted as I am, then I need to be willing to accept others as they are.” 11 likes
“UNDERSTANDING I am constantly increasing my understanding. I am teachable. Every day I open my awareness a little more to the Divine Wisdom within me. I am glad to be alive and so grateful for the good that has come to me. Life, to me, is an education. Every day I open my mind and my heart, as a child does, and I discover new insights, new people, new viewpoints, and new ways to understand what’s happening around me and within me. My human mind may not always understand at first. Understanding seems to require lots of love and patience. My new mental skills are really helping me feel more at ease with all the changes in this incredible school of life here on Planet Earth.” 5 likes