Start by marking “Fire Stones (Fire Wars, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fire Stones (Fire Wars, #2)

Fire Stones (Fire Wars #2)

Mac Evers can't believe how close she is with Chance now that they've finally allowed themselves to be with each other. But her past with Varun and her quest for the goddess Vesta's magical stones can tear her away from him forever.
Published January 24th 2012 by theEDGEbooks.com

To ask other readers questions about Fire Stones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire Stones

Pandemonium by Lauren OliverHallowed by Cynthia HandFever by Lauren DeStefanoA Million Suns by Beth RevisThe Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
2012 YA/MG Sequels
115th out of 144 books — 843 voters
Incarnate by Jodi MeadowsA Million Suns by Beth RevisEverneath by Brodi AshtonInsurgent by Veronica RothThe Selection by Kiera Cass
Amazing YA Covers of 2012
439th out of 744 books — 2,408 voters

More lists with this book...

Tiffany Holme
Jul 02, 2012 Tiffany Holme rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, paperback
This is book 2 in Kailin's Fire Wars series and let me tell you it did not disappoint me either. Kailin has a way with these books and when you open them everything draws you in and you become part of it all. This book you have all the same characters that you had last book but with a little more information and A LOT more action.

Mac has made her decision. She is with Chance and no attraction to anyone can change that, right? Even the strong Mac has to make hard decisions and she is stuck with
Nikki Archer
Feb 09, 2012 Nikki Archer rated it it was amazing
I need book 3 now fire dance.... I love fire stones it was great the action the bond between the 3. Now people are after her. This is a must read
Lovey Dovey Books
Sep 05, 2012 Lovey Dovey Books rated it really liked it
Fire Stones, the second book in Kailin Gow's mythological fantasy series, The Fire Wars, begins exactly where Fire Wars ends. Mac Evers is learning more about her possible life as the goddess Vesta and the stones she created, each with their own purpose. The threats against her life are increasing and becoming more dangerous as she locates each carefully hidden stone.

Mac had been one of Kailin's average characters, asking more questions than proactively looking for answers and she didn't really
Megan
Sep 21, 2012 Megan rated it really liked it
So this is the second book in the Fire Wars series… and let me tell you I could not WAIT to start reading it!

When the first one ended, Mac had to make a choice… Chase or Varun… both total hotties with a lot of other amazing characteristics going there way too! I honestly don’t know how she could ever decide!

The first book was more about introducing all of the characters to us and making us fall in love with every single one of them (seriously! Kailin is so good at making you love all everyone
Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book)
I'm loving these books, although the cliffhangers are a killer and I definitely recommend you have the next books in the series close by to carry on with.
Well book two and I'm still no closer to deciding who I prefer for the heroine Mac to be with, Chance or Varun I'm still torn, maybe she can just choose one and send the other one my way!
Mac has chosen to be with Chance although she still has strong feelings for Varun, she has the task of recovering all of the stones that the Vesta goddess had
May 25, 2012 Laura rated it liked it
I really like the story of the book and its ties to mythology. That being said, I feel like I only read 1/3 of a book. This "trilogy" really should have been one book, or maybe reworked into two books, instead of three. There was no closure in the book. Yes, it ended on an exciting, suspenseful note (the only real action of book 2)- but I would call that a good climax of book, that still needs an ending for resolution.

I have enjoyed the series thus far, I am just unsatisfied with its format. I
Maddison Hoy
Nov 14, 2012 Maddison Hoy rated it it was amazing
Read this one sooo quickly. The characters emotions are written to well you can feel Macs heart being torn both ways.
Jessica
Jul 08, 2012 Jessica rated it it was amazing
I was pleasantly surprised by this series! Once I started reading, I found it impossible to put it down.
Pamela
Jul 17, 2012 Pamela rated it it was amazing
Just as exciting as Fire Wars. Who knew that reading about Fire and Water would be so interesting. Can't wait for the next book!
Tina Jeademann
Tina Jeademann rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2012
rooss Just
rooss Just rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Shannon Sparks
Shannon Sparks rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2015
Eleonor Calder
Eleonor Calder rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2016
Reading Girl
Reading Girl rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2013
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2013
Tascha
Tascha rated it liked it
May 23, 2013
Celina Benedikte
Celina Benedikte rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2011
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2012
Kristen Byers
Kristen Byers rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2013
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2013
Alisha P
Alisha P rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2012
Madi
Madi rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2012
Beth Cutwright
Beth Cutwright rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2012
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2012
Ciera
Ciera rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2014
Gena
Gena rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2012
Kailin
Jan 29, 2012 Kailin rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The  Joker
The Joker rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2016
Maggie Zelau-brown
Maggie Zelau-brown rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Odyssey (The Vampire Destiny Series Companion, #1)
  • Celestial Beginnings (Nephilim, #1)
  • Reluctant Prince (Kingdom of Cymmera #1)
  • Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom (A Daemon Hunter, #2)
  • Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)
  • A Demon in Waiting (Sons of Gulielmus #1)
  • Her Wicked Angel (Her Angel, #6)
  • The Last Keeper's Daughter (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #1)
  • Bound Forever (Bound, #2)
  • Demon Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #2)
  • Windburn (Nightwing, #2)
  • The Art of D/s Trilogy (The Art of D/s, #1-3)
  • Born in Chains (Men in Chains, #1)
  • Ascension (The Watcher Chronicles, #4)
  • Logan's Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #4)
  • Ash to Steele
  • Hunted (Vampires in America, #6.5)
  • New Moon (Chosen by the Vampire Kings, #1.6)
Having sold over 5 million books, produced and hosted 4 television shows now playing or soon to be playing on Amazon Prime TV and other channels; ALA YALSA Award-winning international bestselling author Kailin Gow is one of the most prolific content creators in American and was called an "innovating author" and an "Author as Influencer" by Goodreads executives at Book Expo America 2014 in their ...more
More about Kailin Gow...

Fire Wars (3 books)
  • The Fire Wars (Fire Wars, #1)
  • Fire Dance (Fire Wars, #3)